As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

CF Phalla Signup List

• PsychoLarry1PsychoLarry1 Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    robothero wrote: »
    comic phalla - the one where everyone thought i was a bad guy, then a good guy, then i died and came back to life
    I think my biggest mistake with that game was not adequately explaining that anyone could return from the dead, not just the specials. That and the question to the editor created more trouble then they were worth at some points.

PsychoLarry1 on
  • Gorilla SaladGorilla Salad Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Hey, fuck you. Bad guys won Greatwood phalla. EVERYONE DIED! MORALE=CRUSHED! We came into your country the next day and destroyed it.

Gorilla Salad on
  • LocusLocus Trust Me The seaRegistered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Hey, fuck you. Bad guys won Greatwood phalla. EVERYONE DIED! MORALE=CRUSHED! We came into your country the next day and destroyed it.
    If I ever run the mini-phallas I intend to, you will find out that this is actually what happens.

Locus on
  • Gorilla SaladGorilla Salad Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Locus wrote: »
    If I ever run the mini-phallas I intend to, you will find out that this is actually what happens.
    See. Home-boy got my back.

Gorilla Salad on
  • DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    court phalla - the one where DA (bad) tried to convince everyone i was bad

Err...what? Are you talking about the Court of King Phallis? Because I wasn't bad, I was good and went on to lead the good guys onto glory.
    phalla phalla - the one where i played DA but ironically was not a bad guy

That was a D&D phalla not ODAM. I'm never anything special in D&D games, unless everybody is a special in which case I get the absolutely worst power ever.

DevoutlyApathetic on
    Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
  • cheezcheez Registered User regular
    edited October 2007

Err...what? Are you talking about the Court of King Phallis? Because I wasn't bad, I was good and went on to lead the good guys onto glory.

robothero's a bit confused, but he's half right. You weren't bad, but you did try to convince everybody that he was bad.

Also, you called down a bandwagon on me even though my hunch about Plut turned out to be correct. Wanker.

cheez on
    edited October 2007
    cheez wrote: »

robothero's a bit confused, but he's half right. You weren't bad, but you did try to convince everybody that he was bad.

Also, you called down a bandwagon on me even though my hunch about Plut turned out to be correct. Wanker.

Oh yea, something like "DA totally bought FWD's lies and bandwagoned me because I didn't." would be exceptionally correct.

Though I had you killed because, uh, uhm, you're crafty and hard to read? (I think we were in the "Eliminate all those who haven't been seered" mode and I wanted to give the benifit of a seering on somebody who was working with the network instead of summarily kill them.)

DevoutlyApathetic on
  • cheezcheez Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    cheez wrote: »

Oh yea, something like "DA totally bought FWD's lies and bandwagoned me because I didn't." would be exceptionally correct.

Though I had you killed because, uh, uhm, you're crafty and hard to read? (I think we were in the "Eliminate all those who haven't been seered" mode and I wanted to give the benifit of a seering on somebody who was working with the network instead of summarily kill them.)

Yeah, I know. I'm only pretending to be angry about that though, because that one ran at the same time as Ad Astra, in which I killed you on Day 1. Yoink!

cheez on
  • DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited October 2007
    sorry DA, for some reason I thought you were bad, but it was FWD. I didn't bother to check the thread since I was just going off of memory.

but yeah, phalla phalla was a DnD one (which was noted), and I got a crappy power and wasn't bad.

Unknown User on
  • GrundlterrorGrundlterror Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    We should record all of our phalla histories then we can make a set of phalla player trading cards.

Grundlterror on
    steam_sig.png
  • Bliss 101Bliss 101 Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    We should record all of our phalla histories then we can make a set of phalla player trading cards.

Fine, here's my history:
    • Ardor + MrBlarney (Phalla Royale) - Teamed up with Niceguy Myeye in the beginning. I topped the kill count rankings. Had a lot of fun. FWD killed someone with a Spork.
    • robothero/life3 (Ultimate Fighting Championship: Robot Edition) - I died early, after which I was kind of clueless as to what was going on.
    • Locus (Through The Greatwood) - I was a bad guy, for the first time ever! And we had the awesome green goo power. Unfortunately TehSpecte vigilanted me, and he shall pay for it.
    • Bliss101 & Hylianbunny (French Revolution) - I hosted this one. It made my brain hurt.
    • Buzz Buzz (BANG!) - Bandwagoned DamnedLibrarian and he wasn't happy. My item was stolen and then I died.
    • Last Son (super-alliances) - Didn't play.
    • thorgot (Democratic File System) - I was a wacky pseudo-Guardian who seered as evil. Blocked one bad guy kill I think. Grundl made an awesome decision on the last night to figure out who the remaining bad guy was.
    • FunkyWaltDogg (Space Station 13) - Didn't play.
    • DarkPrimus (The Court of King Phallis) - I was Bernadette the Villager, and got killed early.
    • precisionk (Insane Asylum) - I was a villager. I posted in purple and got lobotomized. A wacky and fun game. People roleplayed a lot.
    • Saburbia (Haunted House) - Didn't play.
    • PsychoLarry (Comic Book Style) - Didn't play.
    • Hylianbunny (The Zodiac Phalla Story) - I was the Larg Knight! Our tiny network kicked ass and won the game.
    • Gnasty (The Kingdom of Phalla vol. 1: The Caves of Phalla) - I was a villager. Died on night 1.
    • EvilBadman (Phallanoia) (35-40) - Didn't play.
    • CJ Iwakura (Vampire: Masquerade) - I was a Brujah villager. Really enjoyed the narrations in this one. I think I caught a bad guy in this game (Gnasty?). Shamus the Giovanni made the game pretty interesting.
    • Rygar (Space Phalla) (50) - I was a villager. I kept a spreadsheet and was pretty active with the detective work, but my efforts were only rewarded with death.
    • RBB and VH (Soviet Phalla) - I was a villager. My first bandwagon on Hakkekage, and she turned out to be evil! I have always suspected her after that. Lady Eri left the building.
    • ElJeffe (Phalliad) - My first ODaM Phalla. Ardor and Lady Eri earned their reputation in this game. I was a villager. Got into the network too. An awesome game.
    • Visiblehowl (Kingdoms of Phallacia) - I didn't play in this one

Bliss 101 on
    MSL59.jpg
  • TehSpectreTehSpectre Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Bliss 101 wrote: »
    Locus (Through The Greatwood) - I was a bad guy, for the first time ever! And we had the awesome green goo power. Unfortunately TehSpecte vigilanted me, and he shall pay for it.>

Ehehehe.

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Last SonLast Son Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    History lesson, woo!

Phalliad - Normal Villager, killed in the great massacre of night 3. Tried to bandwagon a guardian from beyond the grave(variable)
    Soviet Phalla - Normal Villager, killed by Lady Eri night 1 for pointing out flaws in her plans.
    Voyage to Phalla - Normal Villager, argued a lot with mtvcdm and was finally killed by FunkyWaltDogg(the alien)
    V:tM - Normal Toreador, didn't do a whole lot. Was killed by Oboro the Keui-Jin
    Phallanoia - Had zap-proof armor, was killed by mutants lighting me on fire with their minds
    Caves of Phalla - Villager with a magnet(thief), killed by Tehspectre night 1 for posting in Haiku
    Zodiac Phalla - The Goltana Seer, found a Lucavi night 1 and then things went downhill. Eventually killed by the Lucavi because I was revealed when I helped swing the vote at the last minute.
    Phallopolis - Venus, goddess of love. Was killed by the villains night 1 and then came back to life night 4 and made a deal with the villains to kill the heroes, failed miserably.
    Haunted Phalla - Shapeshifter, killed by Gnasty(I think) for reasons I never found out.
    Phalla Asylum - Staff member, death by anal violation night 1 during a riot.
    !BANG - Normal Villager, had my item stole night 1. Died from the outlaws.
    Robot Phalla - Member of the white fanbase, I was pretty confused during the whole thing.
    Phalla Royal Mk 2 - Regular student, had little contact with team and killed two people. Eventually killed by being shot in the back by Romantic Undead.

Last Son on
  • HylianbunnyHylianbunny Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    History, eh?

Phalliad - Nonparticipant.
    Soviet Phalla - Nonparticipant.
    Voyage to Phalla - Family member, made it to the last night before being converted by the Cultist. Neck broke.
    V:tM - Ventrue, nothing special here. Killed by the Sabbat after becoming precisionk's Sensechal.
    Phallanoia - Nonparticipant.
    Caves of Phalla - Villager. Nothing special; got blown up night 4.
    Zodiac Phalla - Ran this one and it was hard to not laugh too much from behind the scenes.
    Phallopolis - Participant, but had to drop very early.
    Haunted Phalla - Nonparticipant.
    Phalla Asylum - Staff member, got lobotomized quickly.
    Space Station 13 - Engineer. We all got slaughtered. Not much else to say there.
    Super-alliances - Internal Security Agent, bandwagoned first night.
    !BANG - Substitute, item stolen soon after I came in.
    French Revolution - gave Bliss a hand with running this.
    Through the Greatwood - killed before the game started. I'm that awesome.
    Robot Phalla - Member of the white fanbase, also pretty confused.
    Phalla Royale Mk 2 - Regular student, originally part of the Spectre Brigade but ditched them. Got blown up...again.

Hylianbunny on
  • PlutoniumPlutonium Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Let's see.

Phalliad - Died night three in the great attack.
    Soviet Phalla - Villager, didn't do a damn thing.
    Voyage to Phalla - I had a Tazer(1-shot vig), and I networked up with Buzz Buzz and Saburbia to bring the nasty aliens to their knees. I think I was responsible for taking down FWD at the end.
    V:tM - Assamite. GrimmyTOA and I brought the Sabbat (bad guys) to their knees, and almost won the game through a few shady deals. I could go on and on about what exactly happened this game (so insane), but it could be like a page.
    Phallanoia - Villager, Zapped night 2.
    Caves of Phalla - Villager, killed early on.
    Zodiac Phalla - Lucavi. Seered night one, and killed night 2.
    Phallopolis - Villager, Boxxored up night 3, released night 5, elected, and subsequently killed.
    Haunted Phalla - Shapeshifter, killed mid-game (somebody cheated IMO)
    Phalla Asylum - Octopus tattoo gang, teamed up with Ardor & Co to win in a massive victory.
    !BANG -Villager, stuck with a shitty item(didn't even pick it). inconsequential.
    Robot Phalla - Yellow Manager, was screwed with by the dead thread. (Cheeze!!!)
    Phalla Royal Mk 2 - Student with a handgun, had a hugely improbably death night one (like a 6% chance of dying without killing anyone)

Plutonium on
  • GrundlterrorGrundlterror Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Well I guess if I started it I should contribute:

* Ardor + MrBlarney (Phalla Royale) - Got a collar deactivator AND was able to deactivate collars w/ my role ability. Spent the entire game running around like a little bitch. Teamed up with Raakam and Visiblehowl, deactivated their collars and escaped with Raakam's map.
    * robothero/life3 (Ultimate Fighting Championship: Robot Edition) - I was the financier for the Deus Ex Machine. Spent a lot of money just to have someone sabotage our robot at the end.
    * Locus (Through The Greatwood) -First time being a vanillager in a while. Got killed by Niceguy Myeye.
    * Bliss101 & Hylianbunny (French Revolution) - I was a bad guy and I was able to seer as innocent and infiltrate MrBlarney's network. I had a lot of fun arguing with PrecisionK and helping shut the church's control down. Unfortunately, I rotted away in prison.
    * Buzz Buzz (BANG!) - Guarded myself night 1, got attacked then my item went away. I was attacked again and died.
    * Last Son (super-alliances) - I was a special that had extra voting powers and I was able to tip off TehSpectre that we had the same role by dropping a few hints. Didn't do much good, was killed almost immediately afterwards.
    * thorgot (Democratic File System) - One of my favorites. I was a public runtime logger so I was able to figure out who was who when I knew who everyone was. Got lucky and got on a team with three guardians first night. Then I was invited onto DA's fake network, noticed he wasn't posting much in there and made a last minute vote change to him winning the game for us. It was quite epic.
    * FunkyWaltDogg (Space Station 13) - Was evil as hell, on a legendary evil team. We didn't lose anyone until the last night, some would tell of it as a "flawless victory". Sailor Moon hilarity.
    * DarkPrimus (The Court of King Phallis) - I was the poorest bastard in the game. Fortunately I was seered at the end and got on a network, otherwise I was more or less useless.
    * precisionk (Insane Asylum) - Signed up late for this one but I got in a few days later. Tried to act insane, managed to attract a kill even though I was a villager.
    * Saburbia (Haunted House) - Fun game, but was a normal villager.
    * PsychoLarry (Comic Book Style) - Another awesome game, ended up accidentally killing one of the stonecutters in my network (though I contest it was his own damn fault) then had to come out as the new network mouth piece. One of our specials was MIA for most of the game, making it impossible for us to activate our special event. We got a really lucky roll on the RNG effect item that was being passed around the last night and managed to barely defeat the confederation of evil and the infamous Gabriel Gates (who was masterfully played by Jdarksun).
    * Hylianbunny (The Zodiac Phalla Story) - First phalla being evil, survived until the last day where I planned a fantastic suicide but ended up getting betrayed and dying an uneventful death.
    * Gnasty (The Kingdom of Phalla vol. 1: The Caves of Phalla) - I was a villager, died fairly early on... before the who Tehspectre madness
    * EvilBadman (Phallanoia) (35-40) - Died day 1 because I said I fucking hated the eagles
    * CJ Iwakura (Vampire: Masquerade) - Was encouraged to come out as a network mouthpiece since I was in one of the families. Ended up almost killing the seer on my first day, then proceeding to piss everyone off by PMing them ALL a message saying that I think they are evil and to prove themselves to me followed by the legendary killing of MrBlarney just as he joined the game.
    * Rygar (Space Phalla) (50) - I was a villager. My first game being very active, I thought I made a lot of good judgements but they all ended up being wrong. I did guess that FWD was the last alien though (to Gnasty) and I was right.
    * RBB and VH (Soviet Phalla) - My first game and I was a villager. The very first vote of the game went to me and then a bandwagon started on me. The only thing that saved me was AcidSerra being a lunatic. Then I went on to survive the whole game just to lose to DA's trickery.
    * ElJeffe (Phalliad) - Just watched this one.
    * Visiblehowl (Kingdoms of Phallacia) - I didn't play in this one

Grundlterror on
    steam_sig.png
    edited October 2007
    the legendary killing of MrBlarney just as he joined the game

Yeah, that one was me.

Plutonium on
  • Last SonLast Son Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Guys, my list wasn't a complete list. If you're gonna quote it you might wanna add in the phallas that I didn't play in.

Last Son on
  • thorgotthorgot there is special providence in the fall of a sparrowRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Last Son wrote: »
    Guys, my list wasn't a complete list. If you're gonna quote it you might wanna add in the phallas that I didn't play in.

From now on, I don't add lists without my game in them! (Not really.)

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Phalla Royale - intended to have as much fun with this as I did with the practice sessions, died a very early death because I tried to take out a gunner with a pick-axe(bad idea)
    Ultimate Fighting Championship: Robot Edition) - part of the blue team, which won, but I think that was mostly because of cheez's roboto leadership.
    Through The Greatwood - day 1 death, normal.
    French Revolution - normal, didn't contribute much.
    BANG! - day 1 death, normal.
    super-alliances - didn't enter.
    Democratic File System - part of the Vampire Virus group, which I don't think ended well.
    Space Station 13 - normal, I think.
    The Court of King Phallis - didn't enter?
    Insane Asylum - part of the bad guy group, and this was probably the toughest game imaginable to be that in.
    Haunted House - early death, I think.
    Comic Book Style - villain, and where I somehow got outed real fast, but had a blast with it.
    The Zodiac Phalla Story - The most stressful endgame I've ever been in, since I was the network mouthpiece, and somehow lived all the way to the end.
    The Kingdom of Phalla vol. 1: The Caves of Phalla - normal, I think.
    Phallanoia - died day one, I think.
    Space Phalla - first time I was ever bandwagoned, and I tried frantically to get myself unbandwagoned, and failed miserably.
    Soviet Phalla - second phalla ever(my first was Aroduc's in G&T), thought I was part of the family specials, turned out I wasn't for some reason, died later on.
    Phalliad - didn't enter.
    Kingdoms of Phallacia - didn't enter.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • HylianbunnyHylianbunny Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I guess I should recall the other games, too...m'sure there are more but they're not coming to mind.

RotTK (G&T): the Dong family vigilante, very successful with my kills (only one misfire and that was at the suggestion of a network member).
    Aes Sedai (SE++): guardian, fucked up in the very first rounds because I wasn't around to send in a protection order but did decently after that as far as keeping the network covered went.
    Heroes (SE++): ran it, and it was a headache. :P
    Ad Astra (D&D): lived to the endgame, but lost because Cheez is crafty and hard to read.
    Artefacts (D&D): Ended up being Thor, essentially, due to having a massive amount of artefacts.

Hylianbunny on
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Might as well do those too.

RotTK: I suspected what precisionk and Thorgot(both on the same team, pretending to be against each other) were up to, way too late, but they were both on my team anyway. (I had a lover role)
    Aes Sedai: I was so lost in this game.
    Artefacts: didn't keep up.
    Phalla Phalla: I still don't know how I lived until the end of that madness, but if it hadn't been for Ardor, our team(evil) would've won.
    Animorphs: After this game, I may never want to be a network head again. The bad guys(who were extremely clever) kept trying new schemes to prove me evil, and it was madness constantly having to counter their claims. We had something of an insta-network going, which was definitely overbalanced in our favor as an afterthought, but it all worked out in a way. (The bad guys won in the end, and they deserved it.)

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
    edited October 2007
    Balefuego's not responding to my PM's about his ASoIaF game

Plutonium on
    edited October 2007
    Plutonium wrote: »
    Balefuego's not responding to my PM's about his ASoIaF game

Yea, I sent him one a few days ago since he'd wanted help a few months back. Haven't heard back.

DevoutlyApathetic on
    edited October 2007
    No, we've been working together on the game for a few weeks, and most of it's already fleshed out.

With infidel MIA though, I've sent him 5 or 6 PM's over the past few days saying that we're probably going after squash and need to finish up role PM's and opening narrations and stuff, and he hasn't responded back yet.

Plutonium on
    edited October 2007
    I had a thought about all these historical games; none of them get archived like the D&D ones do.

Shouldn't that be changed?

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
    edited October 2007
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    I had a thought about all these historical games; none of them get archived like the D&D ones do.

I don't know if any of them have been lost. Last I looked I know Soviet Phalla was still here. ODAM doesn't go through much posts.
    No, we've been working together on the game for a few weeks, and most of it's already fleshed out.

With infidel MIA though, I've sent him 5 or 6 PM's over the past few days saying that we're probably going after squash and need to finish up role PM's and opening narrations and stuff, and he hasn't responded back yet.

I had no idea you were helping him on it. I had noticed it was coming up and I seem to recall he asking for input long ago.

The offer stands, if only because helping vet it may be the only way I can resist playing in it.

DevoutlyApathetic on
    edited October 2007
    cj iwakura wrote: »

I don't know if any of them have been lost. Last I looked I know Soviet Phalla was still here. ODAM doesn't go through much posts.

I had no idea you were helping him on it. I had noticed it was coming up and I seem to recall he asking for input long ago.

The offer stands, if only because helping vet it may be the only way I can resist playing in it.

Well, if he goes MIA, I'm planning to run it, and I'll do it with you.

Plutonium on
    edited October 2007
    Balefuego's still been posting regularly in ++, far as I know.

I still hope Infidel'll show up at the last minute, but I guess it's unlikely.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
    edited October 2007
    He's been posting regularly, but he's not responded to any of my PM's over the past 3 days, even when he obviously was online.

Plutonium on
  • DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited October 2007
    oh man i was in Aes Sedai, i died on day 3 or 4. i was nothing!

Unknown User on
  • Look Out it's Sabs!Look Out it's Sabs! Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I'm spot 9... wonder when I should start working on my phalla.

Look Out it's Sabs! on
    NNID: Sabuiy
    3DS: 2852-6809-9411
  • Bliss 101Bliss 101 Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Saburbia wrote: »
    I'm spot 9... wonder when I should start working on my phalla.

I think I was in spot 7, and suddenly found I'm going next because the people before me postponed/cancelled.

Bliss 101 on
    MSL59.jpg
  • RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I don't think I'm qualified for this :(

Raneados on
    edited October 2007
    Fine, here's my history:
    • Ardor + MrBlarney (Phalla Royale) - Founder of the ill-fated Spectre 5. I Talked a bit too much and intimidated people into voting me to death. I was shotgunned down first, so my 2nd in command died in my place.
    • robothero/life3 (Ultimate Fighting Championship: Robot Edition) - I must have been one of the few who knew what was goin' on in this Phalla. I was basically useless, until Ardor and I collaborated on a plan in the dead thread.
    • Locus (Through The Greatwood) - I was a gravedigger that was also a vigilante! I got a badguy bandwagoned on day one, then used my vigilante ability to kill 2 other badguys before I succumbed to the vote on day 3.
    • Bliss101 & Hylianbunny (French Revolution) - This game made my brain hurt. I was a member of the Church....but I was mostly inactive durning my run.
    • Buzz Buzz (BANG!) - I was one of the sheriff's deputies. I acted evil and layed low to survive till the end of the game. I was able to pick out one of the neutral roles as well as a baddie near the end. I trusted Zerinan and was killed on the final day because of it.
    • Last Son (super-alliances) - I was one of the parliment (I think) who had a vote manipulation ability. I joined up with someone, only to be killed a few days later.
    • thorgot (Democratic File System) - I can't remember my role in this game. I was basically worthless.
    • FunkyWaltDogg (Space Station 13) - I don't remember much about this one...Sorry FWD! I must've been a vanilla.
    • DarkPrimus (The Court of King Phallis) - I was a villager who was seered into a corrupt network. Through sheer paranoia and a bit of common sense, I rallied the good folk to kill FWD...who in turn stabbed me in the chest.
    • precisionk (Insane Asylum) - I was a villager who formed the ill-fated Spectre 5. I was stabbed in the neck by SenorFish (GorillaSalad) on day 1.
    • Saburbia (Haunted House) - I was just a regular guy during this game. Lasted a few days before I was killed...by something. I don't really remember.
    • PsychoLarry (Comic Book Style) - I joined in a few days into the game due to HylianBunny being inactive. I was a villager, but acted crazy and referred to my self as "we", implying that HylianBunny and I were the same person. I lived till the end of the game, where Grundl used a special item on me, causing me to grow Twin Cocks. :winky:
    • Hylianbunny (The Zodiac Phalla Story) - I was one of the Lucavi. I had just previously tricked everyone and won the CoP game and was getting bandwagoned on day 1. I was able to talk my way into surviving until day 3.
    • Gnasty (The Kingdom of Phalla vol. 1: The Caves of Phalla) - I was the Wraith! I tricked the goodguys into trusting me when I went on a 4 badguy killing spree over 5 days. On the last day, I killed the final villager to achieve the first neutral role victory in PA history.
    • EvilBadman (Phallanoia) (35-40) - I was zapped on day 1, I think.
    • CJ Iwakura (Vampire: Masquerade) - I was a Ventrue (I think) with no special abilities. I outted my clan on day 1 and came up with a kickass plan (which Grundl used and worked like a charm.) but was met with a lot of "You're a douche!" and "why should we listen to you!" complainers and was bandwagoned to death on the first day, dispite having an awesome plan.
    • Rygar (Space Phalla) (50) - I was a badass alien. I also got Infidel killed on day 2 or 3, who happened to be the Soldier (guardian). I was RNGed to death by an exploding person, thanks to the cultist.
    • RBB and VH (Soviet Phalla) - I was a villager. I happened to live till the last day, where I went a little crazy and tried a last ditch effort to save the day...that didn't quite work. I got one of my best roles in a narration from this game.
    • ElJeffe (Phalliad) - I was a villager. I was killed on the great massacre on day 3, thanks to RBB.
    • Visiblehowl (Kingdoms of Phallacia) - Trying to remember this one....and I can't. I assume I played in it...and I assume that I was a villager....I think I may have lived till the end as well.

I've been in a ton more in D&D. Was also in Aroduc's G&T game, and Shankill's SE++ game.

I am known for my uncanny ability to find specials, as well as the first person to ever win a phalla as a neutral role.

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Raneados wrote: »
    I don't think I'm qualified for this :(

Won't stop me.

It is the lonliest sort of time, when you can't sleep and everyone else you know can and is. I'm just going to list the phallas I was in, if that's okay with everyone.

Wheel of Time Phalla (SE++): Stonecutter who died on night 1 due to being chatty.

Heroes Phalla (SE++): Villager, both in the original and the remix. When Ardor came out as network head I acted as I was instructed but pointlessly gave him utter hell about it the entire way. Killed for helping with good-guy vote shenanigans later on in the game.

Harry Potter Phalla (SE++): Villager. Got nullified to no effect by a good-guy special for being chatty, got bandwagoned by a bad guy for sending out a frustrated appeal-for-help-PM to more experienced players. Laid down and died in hopes popular opinion would turn against Squashua after I was revealed good. It did, but it didn't matter.

Animorphs Phalla (SE++): Reserve called to action later on in round 1. Villager. Did my mundane best to keep cj alive, I think, even though I've this knee-jerk distrust of outed network heads it seems. Died mid-way through probably because I was chatty.

Viral Phallogy (SE++): Vigilante/Nullifier! But I always missed and didn't out myself for the purposes of network-heading soon enough in the 1st round. Aroused network head's suspicions by being chatty. Tried to go about the game non-conventionally (for SE) and act semi-independently of the network that I suspected could be compromised, but in the end got 3 good specials killed with with my "cleverness". Handed the early advantage to the bad guys, which they took and used to great effect.

Ultimate Fighting Championship: Robot Edition (oDaM): Vanillageresque. Greater help to my team dead than alive.

Phalla Royale (oDaM): Inextricably tied my fate to a bad guy almost before the game had started. Ran around mostly useless to either said bad guy or my team. Suicided before I could used the weapon I'd just acquired because my bad-guy lover was killed. Bittersweet.

Seriously on
  • SquashuaSquashua __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2007
    TehSpectre wrote: »
    Fine, here's my history:
    • Visiblehowl (Kingdoms of Phallacia) - Trying to remember this one....and I can't. I assume I played in it...and I assume that I was a villager....I think I may have lived till the end as well.

If this is the one I'm thinking of, me, you and I want to say DarkPrimus, but I'm probably wrong, were all on the same Assassins team.

EDIT By the way, I have a new respect for anyone who runs a Phalla, as long as they do it right, but I can see where one might fuck up.

Squashua on
  • PsychoLarry1PsychoLarry1 Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    With 20 games between my next game and the end of the list, I'm going to sign up again to run a Viking Invasion Phalla. Eventually my friends will get used to me disappearing for 2 weeks every 5 or 6 months right?
    edit: yes, Tehspectre was an evil councilor. I'd like to point out that my backstabbing got me last innocent standing, even if I did get backstabbed in return.

PsychoLarry1 on
    edited October 2007
    Ah yea, the evil Councilor phalla!

Squash went nuts and got himself axed on day 1. Also, Frosteey used to have that Jack Frost avatar back then, didn't he?

Ah man, good times.

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • FrosteeyFrosteey Elaise 1521-2945-8940Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    TehSpectre wrote: »
    Ah yea, the evil Councilor phalla!

Squash went nuts and got himself axed on day 1. Also, Frosteey used to have that Jack Frost avatar back then, didn't he?

Ah man, good times.

That was before my time.

Frosteey on
This discussion has been closed.