As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Help Finding a Song?

SkyEyeSkyEye Registered User regular
I was in a Panchero's in a mall and heard a new song. It had a chorus with something like "I don't want to be alone tonight" or something like that. I didn't use a music find app (shazam, etc.) since I didn't realize just how many songs had lyrics like that; I can't find the one I heard using google. The only thing I remember about it other than part of the chorus is that it was a girl singing about how desperate she was to sleep with someone (I think it had a line like "I won't resist you or something to that effect), and that it struck me how contrasted this rather unfortunate tale was against the relatively upbeat tone of the song. Anyone happen to know it? It's been driving me mad all day that I can't find it.

Steam: Autumn_Thunder - SC2: AutumnThundr.563 (NA) - Hearthstone: AutumnThundr.1383