As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

gobblegobblegobble [Thanksgiving] gobblegobblegobble

12345679»

• facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    Aww, I'm glad you've come to love this place as well. And I'm thankful for you, @lonelyahava. <3

"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
  • DirtyDirtyVagrantDirtyDirtyVagrant Registered User regular
    Ha. As if I would ever be disappointed by the loss of the Bears and by extension Jay Cutler, whose ratio of TD passes to interceptions is so high (approaching 1:1) that Chicago may as well just hire a different fan to play QB every game and tell them "Just throw it to whoever, it'll be fine."

I actually know almost nothing about football outside of some rules of the game but my jerkface friend Bill is a huge Bears fan so I do my best to piss on his team on every opportunity.

• DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    chromdom wrote: »
    Darmak wrote: »
    msuitepyon wrote: »
    The one good thing about working today is they fed us. BUT THEY FORGOT THE GODDAMNED GRAVY. RAGEQUIT.

My job is only giving us hams. I mean, it's free so I shouldn't complain but come the fuck on. Ham? On Thanksgiving? Get that shit out of here and bring me some goddamned turkey, you monsters

However, I am getting doubletime and a half so I guess I'll let it slide.

edit: also, we had to bring everything else. They brought us ham only

We got into this on FB a little bit (that was me), but ham is goddamned victory!
    I hate ham.

Go to hell. :p

Heretic! *hisses*

In other news, I steadily ate all day long at work. I think I ate half a ham, half a loaf of bread, lot's of cheese, four slices of pumpkin pie, a slice of chocolate cake, a large piece of apple pie, a small piece of raspberry cobbler, three bowls of cheese dip, a large bag of ruffled potato chips, a lot of coleslaw, a ton of potato salad, a brownie, a chocolate chip cookie, and a piece of some other kind of dessert that I couldn't identify. Tomorrow my grandad and aunt and uncle are having their Thanksgiving dinner, and then my wife's family is having their's on Sunday. I have so much eating to do this week, send help

JtgVX0H.png
  • nukanuka What are circles? Registered User regular
    Time for seconds!

DS: 2667 5365 3193 | 2DS: 2852-8590-3716
  • the cheatthe cheat Registered User, ClubPA regular
    yeah, dude, round two. the perks of starting early.

my sister showed up after dinner unannounced and helped me fix up my room so I have actual floor space again. I am really happy about this.

tKfL2Yd.png?1
  • lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    oh. hello big party weekend with 2 separate bbqs happening. how are you? Oh, you're going to show up with a leak under my kitchen sink?

yeah.

well ok.

• Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    Xaquin wrote: »
    whew, glad he's ok!

Reading this with blurry middle of the night vision and I thought it said "glad he's old"

I was like DAMN yo, ice cold

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    I know Thanksgiving is over now but I just saw this and it was too good.

HdUarOx.jpg

• Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Elrond Hubbard Mordor XenuRegistered User regular
    edited November 2014
    It's only Friday night, but the best part of the holiday may have already happwned. You peeps remember my grandma's birthday last year? The one where I posted all those black & white photos of her looking as elegant as Audrey Hepburn?

My dear, sweet, elegant, refined, polite, tasteful and 76-year-old grandmother ...

Yeah, she just crop-dusted me.

At least she said, 'excuse me,' when it happened. I'm pretty sure that by 76 you're allowed to not give a fuck anymore. Honestly, I'm just trying not to laugh every time we pass each other for the next two days.

Darth Waiter on
  • NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    Yukira wrote: »
    Naphtali wrote: »
    Lost power last night from the snowstorm, was still out this morning so I drove down to my parents place early.

Looks like it's going to be a thanksgiving sleepover

I guess your helping of Luma to the face will have to wait.

like it makes a difference if I have hands on the controller or not

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    10430368_10205078084171393_1266597570086956036_n.jpg?oh=259bcfd3942b3437414b078bb1f27f08&oe=54D7880A&__gda__=1428027326_6a32a50848c5b5867b5fde2efd35e0a2

i'm thankful for these little angels

my nephews and my baby cousin

lfYVHTd.png
  • lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Housewarming the first today!

I made yummy yummy hot apple joice (not cider cause cider down here is actually with alcohol). And green bean casserole.

Tomorrow is Housewarming the second.

And the pumpkin pie.

Which I've never made myself.

PANIC IS ENCROACHING.

• Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    There exists cider without alcohol?

• Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    There are two kinds of ciders

There is alcoholic cider which is fermented as you know

And there is other cider which is different from Apple juice but similar but more tasty

And then you can mull it with spices like wine and add liquor to it and now it also has alcohol

poo
  • DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    And as we all learned, @Veldrin is a Cider drinkin' man.

3basnids3lf9.jpg

oh my god you guys

I made a pumpkin pie.

And it came out perfect.

Flaky and tender crust, perfect creamy pumpkin filling.

It didn't even crack on the top!

And everybody loved it!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I'm a success!
    m0c3ayc508gf.jpg

uf2iiwy5slp5.jpg

• Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    I made with cream cheese
    I think I like it better that way than regular

poo