As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Club PA Pins!

• Options
    scuddlesscuddles Registered User regular
    Payed on 9/01 and STILL haven't seen anything. I sent the email, wish me luck.

• Options
    darkinferodarkinfero BOP-IT Malden, MARegistered User regular
    I also haven't heard anything about my 2nd pin.

My Pin collection
    signature_zpsna6t17lm.png
    Pinny Pal since PAX Prime 2013
  • Options
    EvenstarEvenstar PAX Prime Princess Bellevue, WARegistered User regular
    I am patiently waiting for my pin, I did finally get all the e-mails/forms sorted out...

• Options
    TristanPTristanP SeattleRegistered User regular
    I'm still waiting for my 2nd year 1 club PA pin. But hopefully it arrives soon.

• Options
    redfield85redfield85 Registered User regular
    My second year 1 pin arrived today. Just be patient is all.

bYf6vNQ.png
    Tumblr | Twitter | Twitch | Pinny Arcade Lanyard
    [3DS] 3394-3901-4002 | [Xbox/Steam] Redfield85
  • Options
    aleph0aleph0 Registered User regular
    I received my Club PA pin today as well! Looks like a batch just went out.

• Options
    I got mine yesterday also.

My Pin collection
  • Options
    vidvid Hot Dog Wizard PDXRegistered User regular
    Got my second Year 1 pin on Saturday!

55ymlH2.png
  • Options
    Hooray! I went and checked my mail and indeed, mine went out with this round!

• Options
    El_FunkoEl_Funko Perth, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Woops, I only just realised the request for shipping info was contained in the same email as the discount codes.

My reading comprehension is to blame here. Late submission means late pin delivery, but I'm cool with that.

• Options
    pvp_pandapvp_panda Registered User regular
    Got my second pin!

• Options
    TabooPhantasyTabooPhantasy Registered User regular
    Got my first pin the other day! I subbed in June, I think, so I guess that makes sense?

~Taboo
    BH11Fnk.png
  • Options
    purevalpureval Somersworth, NH Registered User regular
    Have not gotten anything and I resubbed over a month ago. Emailed them a few days ago and have not heard back. Was really hoping to have my new codes in time for the Carl pin.

• Options
    pureval wrote: »
    Have not gotten anything and I resubbed over a month ago. Emailed them a few days ago and have not heard back. Was really hoping to have my new codes in time for the Carl pin.

Email merch@penny-arcade.com
    That's what I did.

My Pin collection
  • Options
    purevalpureval Somersworth, NH Registered User regular
    darkinfero wrote: »

That's what I did.

That's who I emailed.

• Options
    KeroanKeroan Chicago, IllinoisRegistered User regular
    I just wanted to say thank you to Brian and all the merch guys- I'm sorry I bothered you so much when my info got scrambled! But I am now the proud owner of my PA Club pin, which is exactly as golden and life fulfilling as I thought it would be :)

Thanks for being patient with me!

• Options
    HappendyHappendy Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Just ordered a 2nd pin using my boyfriend's Club PA account (I renewed it!). Will the email concerning my pinny be sent to his email? Or the email I provided during payment? He always jokes about sneaking into my house and stealing all of my pinnys and it always scares the bejeebus out of me.

• Options
    Geometric CubeGeometric Cube Registered User regular
    darkinfero wrote: »

That's what I did.

I received an e-mail from them a few days ago saying that very soon they were going to send out a mass e-mail to everyone with their codes/forms to get the Club PA pin. So hopefully it will indeed be soon.

• Options
    Hey guys, for those still waiting on e-mails in regards to Club PA pins, check your inbox. I got my e-mail today so others should have received them as well!

• Options
    misskassmisskass Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    I'm not sure if this is the correct place to ask, but if I sign up to Club PA now, am I still eligible to receive this year's pin, or do I have to be a member for a year before I can get it? I can't quite figure out how this whole process works.

• Options
    You get it for signing up at the 30 dollar level if it's still 2014. So, go sign up, you'll get one!

• Options
    misskass wrote: »
    I'm not sure if this is the correct place to ask, but if I sign up to Club PA now, am I still eligible to receive this year's pin, or do I have to be a member for a year before I can get it? I can't quite figure out how this whole process works.

Yea, sign up and then send them an e-mail just to help ensure you get the form to fill out in a timely manner.

• Options
    edited November 2014
    Geometric Cube was warned for this.
    mod edit: removed img tags from oversized image
    https://us.v-cdn.net/5018289/uploads/editor/zx/lvj3j7mj9apt.jpg

Two great pins came in the mail today.

zerzhul on
  • Options
    flasheflashe Craft Beer Aficionado US - East CoastRegistered User regular
    Does anyone know how long it takes to get the email w/ the PA form. So I can get my PA pin from the $30 level before the end of the year.

I've already sent the initial email to PA merch, and got a response saying they would be sending me the survey/forms shortly. Well that was about two weeks ago. I'm just curious if anyone here is in the same boat.

Thanks

• Options
    PedroAsaniPedroAsani Brotherhood of the Squirrel [Prime]Registered User regular
    flashe wrote: »
    Does anyone know how long it takes to get the email w/ the PA form. So I can get my PA pin from the $30 level before the end of the year.

I've already sent the initial email to PA merch, and got a response saying they would be sending me the survey/forms shortly. Well that was about two weeks ago. I'm just curious if anyone here is in the same boat.

Thanks

Check the junk filters. It is normally a day or two.

• Options
    flasheflashe Craft Beer Aficionado US - East CoastRegistered User regular
    PedroAsani wrote: »

Thanks

Not there either, I'll wait another week, given that this is Thanksgiving weekend I'm sure they are busy. I'll try another email on Mon or so.

• Options
    HingoHingo Minneapolis, MNRegistered User regular

Thanks

Not there either, I'll wait another week, given that this is Thanksgiving weekend I'm sure they are busy. I'll try another email on Mon or so.

My last email I got for renewing my Club PA had the link for the form further down in the email after my discount code and $10 gift card code.

Pins for trade!
    2015 PAX Prime Omeganaut (I will forever hate Katamari)
  • Options
    Tubby2877Tubby2877 Addicted Pinner Canberra, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    I've been waiting since the 18th Nov for the initial sign in email, I wrote to PA with a small update on the 21st and they got back to me informing me that they were doing the emails by hand.

I'm hopping they send out the emails soon so I can start purchasing with a discount and get my ClubPa pin of course.

• Options
    2slayeru2slayeru Mount Gambier, South AustraliaRegistered User regular
    I filled in the form about 3 weeks ago how long should it take for the Club PA Pin to get to me in Australia will i get another email saying it has been sent out me.

• Options
    I'm thinking that when they get the ClubPA section of the store up and running, the Pin fulfilment should be done via one-time discount code that is generated when you sign up. That way you get a PAStore shipping confirmation.

• Options
    SennoSenno AustraliaRegistered User regular
    So, I joined Club PA (been meaning to for some time). I got the email receipt and the forum badge, so that's all good.

But I noticed that during the transaction, I was not asked for my address to send out the pin.

I sent an email about this a week ago to PA but haven't heard back.

So, what is the deal? I paid the $30 membership primarily for the pin.

Can anyone help?

• Options
    Shadowscars22Shadowscars22 Registered User regular
    Yes, you'll get an email with a form to fill with your mailing address once they start shipping the wave for 2015.

Don't worry, it'll come soon enough :)

Visit my website, thepintrader.com, the first Pinny Arcade store!
  • Options
    *wipes forehead in relief*

Will I still get Year One Pin?

• Options
    Best thing to do is email merch@penny-arcade.com once you have done everything in the first post of THIS THREAD HERE. (Clicky)

• Options
    @zerzhul This thread is not sticky enough.

• Options
    Ok, done that, hopefully get some good news soon. Thanks!

• Options
    fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    in the first post of THIS THREAD HERE. (Clicky)

You mean this thread?

MERGE HUMOUR!

• Options
    PrunciblePruncible Registered User regular
    Not sure it helps to pile on to this thread, but similar experience here.

I had specifically signed up in December at the $30 level to get the Club PA pin. I even emailed merch first to make sure I would still be able to get the Year One pin. They promised I would.

So I signed up, got the address request for where to ship the pin to, filled it out (this was mid December), and now it's February...and no pin. =( I wager i'm going to just get a Year Two pin when those ship out and have to send a bunch of emails to get the Year One pin I wanted.

• Options
    00Fayt0000Fayt00 Registered User regular
    Pruncible wrote: »
    Not sure it helps to pile on to this thread, but similar experience here.

I had specifically signed up in December at the $30 level to get the Club PA pin. I even emailed merch first to make sure I would still be able to get the Year One pin. They promised I would.

So I signed up, got the address request for where to ship the pin to, filled it out (this was mid December), and now it's February...and no pin. =( I wager i'm going to just get a Year Two pin when those ship out and have to send a bunch of emails to get the Year One pin I wanted.

They talked about this in the Club PA meeting. They mailed out the pins until like the end of november. After that they are waiting to send another batch shipment like they do, but are going to ask people if they want year one or two…so you should be fine since you already told them :)

• Options
    sennohkisennohki Hobart, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    why not both? \o/