As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

NOBODY EXPECTS THE FERELDEN [INQUSITION] especially if you never leave the Hinterlands

• Options
    YukiraYukira Registered User regular
    Mine was at 99 because I got lost too. That made me rather sad.

Wicked hearts:
    Especially since I was a Qunari and beat those pompous jerks at their own game.

• Options
    BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    Peccavi wrote: »
    Hermano wrote: »
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    Oh man
    The judgment post-Wicked Eyes
    I know I SHOULD put the duchess to work for the inquisition but I really WANT to make her the court jester

Wait how
    did you get this option? I got sent her body in a crate and I don't remember a chance to spare her life?
    Wicked Eyes
    If you publically call her out in the ballroom, you get a chance to tell the guards to take her away.

Oh so if you go against everything your advisors tell you in regards to how you should behave.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Dongs GaloreDongs Galore Registered User regular
    There was no option like that

Fuck now I'm annoyed, I'm going back through it to see what I didn't do

• Options
    Oh man
    The judgment post-Wicked Eyes
    I know I SHOULD put the duchess to work for the inquisition but I really WANT to make her the court jester

Wait how
    did you get this option? I got sent her body in a crate and I don't remember a chance to spare her life?

How do EITHER of those happen?
    I had to kill her in a courtyard

you obviously havent sat on your throne since you did that mission

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    mine was like, 97
    I got the box though, because I was trying to not make a scene

• Options
    HermanoHermano Registered User regular
    It really feels like the outcome of those two choices should be reversed

PSN- AHermano
  • Options
    It really feels like the outcome of those two choices should be reversed

I know right? I feel like taking that option would make the Orlesian nobles think you are a brute without guile or subtlety.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    number13number13 Registered User regular
    Hey, don't hate the player, hate the game.

CeleneI.png

2w3e5cp.jpg
  • Options
    Dongs GaloreDongs Galore Registered User regular
    My court approval bled like 10 points just walking to and from the final objective

• Options
    number13 wrote: »
    Hey, don't hate the player, hate the game.

CeleneI.png

Thats the whole point! I was playing their "Game"!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    subverting and rejecting the game is the most game thing you could do

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    I think Orlesians appreciate a certain degree of superfluous drama in their lives.

Also, I wanted to photoshop shutter shades on that Celene picture, but got lazy.

2w3e5cp.jpg
  • Options
    Wicked Arts
    If I've learnt one thing from tv and movies, it's that yelling "Stop right there, criminal scum!" Is guaranteed to lead to a chase scene and fight, not a calm resolution to the situation.

PSN- AHermano
  • Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    edited November 2014
    Wicked Arts
    If I've learnt one thing from tv and movies, it's that yelling "Stop right there, criminal scum!" Is guaranteed to lead to a chase scene and fight, not a calm resolution to the situation.
    on the other hand, in CRPGs they typically freeze up and allow themselves to be arrested with little fuss.

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Guys what does the Game love if not public disgrace

• Options
    The whole Orlesian ball was basically like the movie Clue, in game form.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPf2y2QGoJw

2w3e5cp.jpg
  • Options
    101101 Registered User regular
    Wicked Hearts
    I think i'll try taking her in alive on this play-through, though I imagine being an elf will make getting approval much harder?

On the other hand sentencing a box to community service is so much fun.

• Options
    BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    edited November 2014
    101 wrote: »
    Wicked Hearts
    I think i'll try taking her in alive on this play-through, though I imagine being an elf will make getting approval much harder?

On the other hand sentencing a box to community service is so much fun.
    Being an elf is only a minor penalty. I got a "perfect" (?) outcome my first time, and I was an elf.

Baidol on
    Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • Options
    TurambarTurambar Independent Registered User regular
    Wicked
    Getting the smelly box was worth it though just for the Special dialogue choice

There's precedent for this

So smug

Steam: turamb | Origin: Turamb | 3DS: 3411-1109-4537 | NNID: Turambar | Warframe(PC): Turamb
  • Options
    I love the special dialogue options, especially my Herald busting out the history knowledge

PSN- AHermano
  • Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    Wicked Eyes
    You box-defenders are clearly forgetting the most obvious reason why publically calling her out is the best thing to do for The Game.

Because that's what happens at the end of every classy mystery.

You gotta stop being Jack Bauer and start being Columbo.

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    So I'm stuck at the outset fiddling with graphical settings and whatnot. It wouldn't be so annoying if I didn't have to restart the game every time. But now that I've spent who knows how long creating a character, I'm hearing both sets of Cassandra's dialog playing at once; one referring to me as a woman, the other as a man.

b1ehrMM.gif
  • Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    edited November 2014

Uhhhhh.....
    pic884234_t.jpg

Bucketman on
  • Options
    Oh man the tavern bard also turns up in Orlais but all the songs will be in French

• Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    I wonder if Orlais is still fantasy France in the French localization of the game.

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Not bad, only had to kill the final dragon twice to get the trophy to unlock.

Good thing I had been warned about that ahead of time.

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited December 2014
    Bucketman wrote: »

Uhhhhh.....
    pic884234_t.jpg

Yes, Virginia, there is a movie based on a board game that came out long before Battleship.

PS I love Clue the movie its so delightfully campy and fun

Goose! on
  • Options
    PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    Guilty Pleasures is just the best

• Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    Also dont watch that clip if you've never seen Clue. It hugely spoils the ending.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    Whoa this formal attire has a CRAZY armor rating

• Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    So is it worth it to craft higher armors in multiplayer? I got a sweet 300 dps unique dagger and a decent 230 dps dagger so I am looking to deck out my assassin pretty hard

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    Butters wrote: »
    So is it worth it to craft higher armors in multiplayer? I got a sweet 300 dps unique dagger and a decent 230 dps dagger so I am looking to deck out my assassin pretty hard

There are only two tiers of armor for each class

Everything else is cosmetic

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    Also dont watch that clip if you've never seen Clue. It hugely spoils the ending.
    well, one of them at any rate.

• Options
    Aha. Very minor Iron Bull conversation spoilers.
    I'm a tank in my game, and I guess when you reach a certain point in defense, he comes right out and asks you decide to "turtle up" and take the defensive rough, considering he's a reaver. Fun little conversation.

2w3e5cp.jpg
  • Options
    Butters wrote: »

There are only two tiers of armor for each class

Everything else is cosmetic

Actually each of the cosmetic variants has slightly higher armor than the "basic" model.

That said I tend to find the cosmetic variants fairly regularly in chests so I don't know that I'd be in any particular hurry to burn mats crafting them.

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    You know, there's so many of these damned bugged NPC conversations that its a wonder any of them work right

• Options
    Man

Really not super impressed with the reward for getting every shard

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    Video game collectibles!

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    So the next story mission is What Pride Hath Wrought
    How close to the endgame am I getting here

• Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    So the next story mission is What Pride Hath Wrought
    How close to the endgame am I getting here

Including that one, three missions. The last one clearly tells you, so you know to do anything you want before then.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

This discussion has been closed.