As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

NOBODY EXPECTS THE FERELDEN [INQUSITION] especially if you never leave the Hinterlands

• ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    Video game collectibles!

Its never good and I always do it

I'm broken inside

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    Video game collectibles!

I'm broken inside

Unity actually broke me on it.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

Video game collectibles!

I'm broken inside

I don't do it games where the "we threw a ton of this shit on here just to say we did"-ness of it is that obvious

Later batman games for example

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    Video game collectibles!

I'm broken inside

I don't do it games where the "we threw a ton of this shit on here just to say we did"-ness of it is that obvious

It super bugs me when they lock costume pieces or unique weapons behind that stuff.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Video game collectibles!

I'm broken inside

Generally at least some of the ones in AC games will get you a new armor or weapon though

Video game collectibles!

I'm broken inside

It super bugs me when they lock costume pieces or unique weapons behind that stuff.

I'd rather there be something behind it personally

Grey Ghost wrote: »
    Video game collectibles!

I'm broken inside

yeah, same here

but it also needs to be a reasonable number of collectibles, or have a way to locate them beyond stumbling around

Video game collectibles!

I'm broken inside

Okay, normal ones you can obtain in game are fine, but putting that stuff behind chests that can only be obtained through other linked apps or websites that are broken is stupid.

Video game collectibles!

I'm broken inside

Okay, normal ones you can obtain in game are fine, but putting that stuff behind chests that can only be obtained through other linked apps or websites that are broken is stupid.

Oh yeah no argument there

• DidgeridooDidgeridoo Flighty Dame Registered User regular
    Oh goodness the Cullen romance is the gushiest marshmallow and I love it.

It's goddamn adorable

Also, Cullen romance spoilers:
    I had to laugh at how they animated the Inquisitor to perfectly block Cullen's little templar from the camera, instead of having him be covered by a sheet or something.

ALSO that scene made me realize there's a hole in the roof of his bedroom, is there an option to renovate that? Can't have our knight-commander freezing to death!

Quizzy certainly has to lean way over to smooch Leliana

• StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    All right, I guess I'm just about to finish the game.

I'm assuming I can still complete my dragon genocide after the final story quest? Because I'm anxious to get it done and I'm realizing that I really don't have any other sidequests I care about completing.

Also, Cassandra definitely rates among my favorite Bioware characters, right alongside Varric and Garrus. Whoever was in charge of her dialogue did an outstanding job.

IKknkhU.gif
    Didgeridoo wrote: »
    Oh goodness the Cullen romance is the gushiest marshmallow and I love it.

It's goddamn adorable

Also, Cullen romance spoilers:
    I had to laugh at how they animated the Inquisitor to perfectly block Cullen's little templar from the camera, instead of having him be covered by a sheet or something.

ALSO that scene made me realize there's a hole in the roof of his bedroom, is there an option to renovate that? Can't have our knight-commander freezing to death!

Yeah his roof and the tower block next to it never get fixed up. It kinda bugged me. Like the hall leading to the war table. Like really guys? There are stone blocks right in the middle of the hallway. Get some people to clean it up or something, it is a huge safety hazard!

• Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Maddoc wrote: »
    Man

Really not super impressed with the reward for getting every shard

Is it
    more resistances? I'm somewhat hoping it's more resistances beyond spirit/cold/fire.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
    Stilts wrote: »

I'm assuming I can still complete my dragon genocide after the final story quest? Because I'm anxious to get it done and I'm realizing that I really don't have any other sidequests I care about completing.

Also, Cassandra definitely rates among my favorite Bioware characters, right alongside Varric and Garrus. Whoever was in charge of her dialogue did an outstanding job.

Yep. Although if you beat the Emprise dragons already, those are the most difficult ones down.

Cassandra and Blackwall personal quest spoilers
    By the time we got to it I could mostly guess what Blackwall's deal is, and we wrapped it all up pretty quickly so I don't know that it'll be one of the more memorable quests

But uh holy hell let's talk about the stuff with the Seekers and the revelation that Cassandra was Tranquil
    That is kind of terrifying

But I guess also kinda makes sense that the reason she's so resolute and unshakable is because she was linked to a full on faith spirit

AtomicTofu wrote: »

Yep. Although if you beat the Emprise dragons already, those are the most difficult ones down.

I beat two of them. Gonna beat the third one tonight.

Then I'll have three more remaining. I...just need to figure out where the fuck they are.

IKknkhU.gif
  • -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    Cassandra and Blackwall personal quest spoilers
    By the time we got to it I could mostly guess what Blackwall's deal is, and we wrapped it all up pretty quickly so I don't know that it'll be one of the more memorable quests

But uh holy hell let's talk about the stuff with the Seekers and the revelation that Cassandra was Tranquil
    That is kind of terrifying

But I guess also kinda makes sense that the reason she's so resolute and unshakable is because she was linked to a full on faith spirit
    I remember her talking earlier about how breaking the year long fast was the most indescribably wonderful feeling in the world that gave her an unshakable faith in the maker and thought something was up with that then oh

PNk1Ml4.png
  • BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    hey so where do I need to go to upgrade my watchtower?

I turned in the requisition already but I'm not sure where the thing is to activate and choose the kind of tower I want

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
    Balefuego wrote: »

I turned in the requisition already but I'm not sure where the thing is to activate and choose the kind of tower I want

It's on the wall, near the actual tower. Look for the exclamation point on the Skyhold map.

• EtiowsaEtiowsa Registered User regular

There's an intractable on the wall above the garden. You can take the stairs in there to get to it.

should I do Emprise or Hissing Wastes first

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Emprise is, I believe, the highest-level area in the game.

IKknkhU.gif
  • A duck!A duck! Moderator, ClubPA mod

Hissing Wastes is literally the worst. Go in, find a schematics vendor and just leave.

The Tomb of Fairel quest in Hissing Wastes gives some pretty good loot.

• WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    Need more tier 3 schematics

The keep in Emprise has a couple. Can't tell what they are. Masterwork, I think, and level 3

Not as hype as I could be. I want a tier 3 greatsword schematic. Masterwork is strictly optional.

dN0T6ur.png
  • -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    I am also interested in where I can find some good schematics

at this point I have a bunch of good materials but I don't want to waste them on my weak schematics

PNk1Ml4.png
  • DodgeBlanDodgeBlan PSN: dodgeblanRegistered User regular
    I just got my first conversation gets stuck bug. Dorian was ranting about something and my inquisitor sassed him with

'There are worse things than silence you know'

*pause*

*pause*

*extremely long pause*

Okay i think something is wrong here

Read my blog about AMERICA and THE BAY AREA

https://medium.com/@alascii
    -Tal wrote: »

at this point I have a bunch of good materials but I don't want to waste them on my weak schematics

I got a tier 3 greataxe schematic from doing an operation... but I totally forgot which one it was

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If I'm going to drop 10+ Dragon Bone on a weapon I better be able to make it count

dN0T6ur.png
    There is apparently no way to get a tier 3 longsword schematic except from random loot drops. Pretty sure I finished the game with everyone having tier 2 weapons since I gave up after finding that out.

• Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular

Emprise is, I believe, the highest-level area in the game.

Oh. That would be why my level 17+ groups were having some difficulty progressing.

jnij103vqi2i.png
    There is apparently no way to get a tier 3 longsword schematic except from random loot drops. Pretty sure I finished the game with everyone having tier 2 weapons since I gave up after finding that out.

I'll accept a tier 3 greataxe schematic

It's enough for Dragon's Rage at any rate

dN0T6ur.png
  • useruser Registered User regular
    Wyborn wrote: »

If I'm going to drop 10+ Dragon Bone on a weapon I better be able to make it count

By the time I finished the Tomb of Fariel quest in the Hissing Wastes, I was rewarded with Tier 3 Masterwork schematics for Greatsword, Single-Hand Axe, Longbow, and Dual-Bladed Daggers. Also the Merchant in that area sells non-Masterwork Tier 3 schematics for all three varieties of armor, as well as separate patterns for a Human-only Heavy set and an Elf-only Medium set (though remember Sera is not Elf-trained).

I have not been to Emprise, I wonder if it might have the Masterwork Tier 3 Staff pattern somewhere? I am kinda bummed I didn't get it yet.

I found the tier 3 masterwork staff pattern in the keep's shop, actually

And an axe

I can't tell if it's one-handed or two-handed, though

dN0T6ur.png
    Starting Demands of the Qun
    I'm sure there will be no hard choices on this quest

• useruser Registered User regular
    Wyborn wrote: »
    I found the tier 3 masterwork staff pattern in the keep's shop, actually

And an axe

I can't tell if it's one-handed or two-handed, though

Oh! I might just make a temporary non-Masterwork staff since it may be a bit more adventuring for me before I can really go around clearing towards a keep in Emprise, around what level were the enemies?

Oh my god no fair why does Bull get a helmet and my qunari doesn't

Yeah, that helmet is great. I turned helmets back on in the interface options just to look at it.

Okay haha how was that even a choice

This discussion has been closed.