As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

World In Conflict Tourney: No pay winners?

JelryJelry SeattleRegistered User regular
edited October 2007 in PAX Archive
Was in a pickup team for the WiC tournament in the last day of PAX. We were told by the tournament organizers, Enforcers, that we would be contacted with the cash winnings, $2.5K. It has been over a month and the team members have heard nothing and received nothing.

Anyone in PAX have a good point of contact in Sierra/Massive/PAX that can help us resolve the issue?

Jelry on

• Options
    David CoffmanDavid Coffman Registered User, PAX Staff regular
    edited October 2007
    I'll talk to the Powers that Be, I'm not sure what the status is on it. For all I know, it's been mailed.

David Coffman on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Oops, I spoke too soon...not sure what's going on anymore, but you should hear more shortly.

David Coffman on
  • Options
    SidonisSidonis Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    We've also got this problem. We'd really like some money for, y'know, winning. Thanks!

Sidonis on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    If you haven't heard from me, and there's still two teams that hasn't (including Sidonis' team), shoot me a pm and I'll explain everything.

Short version: It looks like checks are about 2 weeks out...I know, it sucks, you were supposed to have them in your hands by now, but apparently dishing out these kinds of prizes aren't quite as simple as we had hoped.

We'll get you taken care of, though, no worries. Feel free to shoot me a pm if you've got any questions.

David Coffman on
  • Options
    pNopNo Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Sidonis!

You guys left FD. They picked us up for CSS.

Hit me up on IRC or something, gotta see how you guys been doin.

pNo on
This discussion has been closed.