As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Double Secrets Revealed!

RhykerRhyker South CarolinaRegistered User regular
If you're like me you already ordered a couple of these double secret bad boys so I figured I'd start this thread as a place to share what you got in yours. So....what did you get?!

• Options
    evil santaevil santa To infinity...and beyond!Registered User regular
    I'll tell you in three or four weeks ;)

Pinny Pals Profile

“I let out a battle cry. Sure, a lot of people might have mistaken it for a sudden yelp of unmanly fear, but trust me. It was a battle cry.”
  • Options
    Geometric CubeGeometric Cube Registered User regular
    Wonder how long we have to wait before they get shipped.

• Options
    BreeFaithBreeFaith Voice Actress NYRegistered User regular
    sold out...sigh :(

Voice Actress from Strife, Heroes of Newerth, Lovely Little Thieves, Huniepop & More
    Casting & Directing for YIIK, Mind: Path to Thalamus, MB Voiceworks
    brittanylauda.com
    www.facebook.com/brittanylaudavo
    @brittanylaudavo
  • Options
    PedroAsaniPedroAsani Brotherhood of the Squirrel [Prime]Registered User regular
    BreeFaith wrote: »
    sold out...sigh :(

Patience, little...smurf? They will return.

• Options
    SKOoOTASKOoOTA Ascot Vale, Australia.Registered User regular
    Wonder how long we have to wait before they get shipped.

Just seen this on the store page, "** Double Secret Boxes will begin shipping on Monday!"

• Options
    purevalpureval Somersworth, NH Registered User regular
    Crap. They sold out before I had a shot at them. Stupid power failure. I was hoping "Santa" could stick one in my son's stalking. Drat.

• Options
    JKwonJKwon Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    Don't worry, more will be available at 12 pm PST.

PAX Prime 2010 [x]
    PAX Prime 2011 [x]
    PAX Prime 2012 [x]
    PAX Prime 2013 [x]
    PAX Prime 2014 [x]
    PAX Prime 2015 [x]

https://pinnypals.com/pals/5Panel
  • Options
    MrLukeCarrollMrLukeCarroll Registered User regular
    Between 4 friends and myself we bought 10 boxes (Plus another 6 boxes worth in shipping costs to Australia :P). So should be an exciting day opening them all, I'll be sure to let you guys know what we get!

Check out my collection and pins up for trade - https://pinnypals.com/pals/MrLukeCarroll
  • Options
    pureval wrote: »
    Crap. They sold out before I had a shot at them. Stupid power failure. I was hoping "Santa" could stick one in my son's stalking. Drat.

Get buying quickly before they sell out again.

• Options
    DuckieDuckie Squirrel Squad Sydney, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited December 2014
    Between 4 friends and myself we bought 10 boxes (Plus another 6 boxes worth in shipping costs to Australia :P). So should be an exciting day opening them all, I'll be sure to let you guys know what we get!

Was Overkill in on that? He's trying to sweet talk me into getting him a couple when I do my order :P

Duckie on
    Pinny Pals Lanyard | I make things!!

[X]PAXsouth 2015
    [X]PAXaus 2015
    [?]PAXeast 2016 ???
  • Options
    evil santaevil santa To infinity...and beyond!Registered User regular
    The shipping costs always kill me but hopefully I'll get some nice things for my collection.

Pinny Pals Profile

“I let out a battle cry. Sure, a lot of people might have mistaken it for a sudden yelp of unmanly fear, but trust me. It was a battle cry.”
  • Options
    Duckie wrote: »

Was Overkill in on that? He's trying to sweet talk me into getting him a couple when I do my order :P

Best do it quickly.

• Options
    EvenstarEvenstar PAX Prime Princess Bellevue, WARegistered User regular
    Thanks to FFMH's post that they were being restocked, I was able to snag some right as they were restocked! I bought my lucky number, 6! I will definitely post what I got, I am interested to see the breakdown. Shipping for my order was a bit steep, considering I live 8.5 miles from PA...thank goodness for the Club PA $10 gift and discount!

• Options
    JKwonJKwon Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    Evenstar wrote: »
    Thanks to FFMH's post that they were being restocked, I was able to snag some right as they were restocked! I bought my lucky number, 6! I will definitely post what I got, I am interested to see the breakdown. Shipping for my order was a bit steep, considering I live 8.5 miles from PA...thank goodness for the Club PA $10 gift and discount!

That would be neato if you could pickup your order at the distribution center.

PAX Prime 2010 [x]
    PAX Prime 2011 [x]
    PAX Prime 2012 [x]
    PAX Prime 2013 [x]
    PAX Prime 2014 [x]
    PAX Prime 2015 [x]

https://pinnypals.com/pals/5Panel
  • Options
    EvenstarEvenstar PAX Prime Princess Bellevue, WARegistered User regular
    Wouldn't that be nice! Save myself 10 bucks :D

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited December 2014
    So this seems to just be another thread talking about the double secret boxes just like the other one. I know it was intended to be a "post what you got" thread but it's obviously not trending that way. If you guys want a specific thread for posting double secret box openings, please start one when you have that content available, as opposed to in anticipation ;)

Robot Santa, close this thread.

zerzhul on
  • Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative zerzhul. Closing thread...

This discussion has been closed.