As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[TV]I want a Sandwich, I Make a Sandwich, I Eat the Sandwich

19495969798100»

• Options
    THESPOOKYTHESPOOKY papa! Registered User regular
    Nick Offerman was born to be on Fargo

d4753b065e9d63cc25203f06160a1cd1.png
  • Options
    Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    Just have him play Not Ron Swanson

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Page 100...I'll miss coming up with a new Brooklyn 99 quote each week when someone else controls the TV thread.

• Options
    AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
    There's an easy way to sidestep that, you know

• Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Page 100...I'll miss coming up with a new Brooklyn 99 quote each week when someone else controls the TV thread.

I mean, if you're on the ball enough, you could create the next iteration of the thread as well

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    If I made the next TV thread it would be completely Once Upon a Time themed and nobody deserves that.

Except for Raneados.

• Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    I love Once Upon A Time now that I no longer watch it

Trainwrecks are great if you decided to take the bus

• Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    THESPOOKY wrote: »
    Nick Offerman was born to be on Fargo

Reminder that the season takes places in the late 70s

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    MegaMan001MegaMan001 CRNA Rochester, MNRegistered User regular
    I just started watching Arrow mostly due to this thread and man, four episodes into the first season and I am generally digging the whole thing.

But about the island? Do they ever explain what's going on there? I have a solid...'Lost' feeling about it and that's not good.

I am in the business of saving lives.
  • Options
    SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    MegaMan001 wrote: »
    I just started watching Arrow mostly due to this thread and man, four episodes into the first season and I am generally digging the whole thing.

But about the island? Do they ever explain what's going on there? I have a solid...'Lost' feeling about it and that's not good.
    Yeah, the island is 100% explained, don't worry. The timeline does take a few seasons to finish though.

sig.gif
  • Options
    Okay cool, glad to hear that'll have an ending at least. I am also pro Asshole-Oliver! Get in where you fit in, bro, you've been on an island for 5 years!

-

• Options
    nicopernicusnicopernicus Registered User regular
    Black Mirror sure doesn't pull any punches! Jeez is this brutal.

• Options
    PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    Is the little girl one of the wolf/ram/hart? guess not

The answer is among you? damn cryptic stuff

Gwen is ridiculously skinny

Psykoma on
  • Options
    WHAT THE FUCK is going on for this peter pan live event on nbc? i don't see a thread on this

• Options
    GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    The next tv thread needs to be Pan focused.

• Options
    I forgot about it and now I'm feeling depressed so I'm not going to bother watching it

• Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    I forgot about it and now I'm feeling depressed so I'm not going to bother watching it

They're not even out of the house yet

• Options
    "There's only one way we're going to defeat the beast. We need angellus".

oh shit

• Options
    Langly wrote: »

They're not even out of the house yet

I'm not depressed about missing it. I'm just having a rough night

• Options
    So it's basically a proto-vampire

Interesting.
    How old was the master if these things are even older?

• Options
    what's going on with Peter Pan is that it's fucking bad

everyone on this stage is bored, so bored, so bored that they're one step away from playing games on their phones during scenes

• Options
    oh my god felicia day is in this??

• Options
    Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    THESPOOKY wrote: »
    what's going on with Peter Pan is that it's fucking bad

everyone on this stage is bored, so bored, so bored that they're one step away from playing games on their phones during scenes
    Because they have been doing nothing but this for months and months and months anmonths

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    Look, Peter and Pan might be technically legal but they're also ever young, so maybe we should not talk about Peter fucking Pan.

• Options
    AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
  • Options
    Dan Ryckert stares incredulously at the television over his 16 Ounce can of Budweiser and plate of Totino's Pizza Rolls omelet(well done)

"What the fuck is this!?"

• Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    Dan Ryckert, man who reviews video games for a living

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    "I'm the thing monsters have nightmares about. And right now, you and me are going to show them why.

It's time. Welcome to thunderdome."

The buffy who freed spike was the first right?

Psykoma on
  • Options
    I want angelus to make an appearance and be let loose just to give gunn and the others a glimps of just how bad angel was

This discussion has been closed.