As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[League of Legends] So much fun you could burst a blood vessel

196979899100102»

• Options
    JoshmviiJoshmvii Registered User regular
    Miniwolf wrote: »
    Burnage wrote: »
    Have we talked about the merchandise store? I'd be slightly tempted to pick up one of the posters if they didn't have a logo slapped onto the corner.

Also interesting that they've got "League of Legends" listed under an otherwise empty Brand filter - seems like a subtle admission that they're working on a new IP.

That stores actually half decent, they have a good mix of 'THIS IS A LEAGUE OF LEGENDS ITEM AND ITS A VIDEO GAME' and 'you'll get this if you play league' style stuff going on in the t-shirt & hoodies. I would consider purchasing the Demacia Hoody if it was a darker blue. The Thresh hoodies a little too 'I wear t-shirts with heavy metal band names' on them for me (nothing wrong with that, people can do that its just not me). There is a lot of stuff in there that is just so close to being fashionable in a practical European way but isn't because they went with the obvious. I'll hand it to them they did a good job.

Things of note:
    1.That jinx figurine is awesome they really captured the crazy
    2. My Poro Plush is on its way.
    Joshmvii wrote: »
    I know they're going to print money with this, just like WoW did when they started selling mounts, plushes, etc. But jesus, $28 for 4.5 inch tall figurines? To me the value is just not there, no matter how much I like league champs, heh.

Thats generally the cost of those figurines even the anime/gaming related ones are around that price. At least from what I have seen.

I dunno, I don't really buy figurines and what not so maybe i'm unaware, but I just bought a friend a couple of these funkopop guardians of the galaxy figures for christmas and to me they are quite similar to the riot ones in appearance, and those were like $10.

• Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    Though uh, CertainltyT. If you want a bullshit jungler to add to your design roster I hear Dawngate has this sweet over mobile jungler with a great make it or break it style ultimate.

Just saying.

Please.

Had

RIP

This is why I'm encouraging whole sale cutting bits off of it to add to League.

Yeah Dawngate had waaaaay too much going for it to get shit canned like that.

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    Albino BunnyAlbino Bunny Jackie Registered User regular
    Though uh, CertainltyT. If you want a bullshit jungler to add to your design roster I hear Dawngate has this sweet over mobile jungler with a great make it or break it style ultimate.

Just saying.

Please.

Had

RIP

Mostly the stats system honestly.

Though obviously that'd never happen for League because it's too big a transition but dear god it struck a really nice balance between accessible and allowing deep, varied builds by getting rid of AD/AP and condensing a whole bunch of stats into one thing.

• Options
    Joe KJoe K Registered User regular

Just saying.

Please.

Had

RIP

Mostly the stats system honestly.

Though obviously that'd never happen for League because it's too big a transition but dear god it struck a really nice balance between accessible and allowing deep, varied builds by getting rid of AD/AP and condensing a whole bunch of stats into one thing.

League looks like they've adopted some of the Defensive strats, excpet health having 2 starting items. I'm not sure why they didnt redo their offensive stats to all build out of base items as well

• Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
  • Options
    MiniwolfMiniwolf Probably somewhere sniffing somethingRegistered User regular

Just saying.

Please.

Had

RIP

I would kill to have Dibs in league. The things that @Varega and I would do as a a Dibs and Zalgus lane were warcrimes.

League Of Legends: Ulven
    Q98DBY0.pngwolfmini.png
This discussion has been closed.