As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

• DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    this thread is cool but I wish I knew how to find all the geeks and gamers in the crowd

• imdointhisimdointhis I should actually stop doin' this. Registered User regular
    jerkcity604.gif

• MachwingMachwing It looks like a harmless old computer, doesn't it? Left in this cave to rot ... or to flower!Registered User regular
    this thread is cool but I wish I knew how to find all the geeks and gamers in the crowd

perhaps I could you point you towards America's number one gamer dating site, Shagagamer

l3icwZV.png
  • CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    Don't worry Geebs, I carry cake with me everywhere so I can reference Portal wherever I go.

Sometimes cake is unavailable, at which times I cunningly speak of taking an arrow to the knee.

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
    i'm gonna use this trick to know who to avoid at parties

• Daddy Two-CoatsDaddy Two-Coats Registered User regular
    I just carry a sandwich board that says I GOT OPINIONS

• Lord_AsmodeusLord_Asmodeus goeticSobriquet: Here is your magical cryptic riddle-tumour: I AM A TIME MACHINERegistered User regular
    Has anyone related to you the 100% true fact that "Taking an arrow to the knee" was old Norse slang for getting married?

Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if Labor had not first existed. Labor is superior to capital, and deserves much the higher consideration. - Lincoln
  • JavenJaven Registered User regular
    That might be my alltime favorite Whomp!, actually

• StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    I saw mommy kissing Archime

YL9WnCY.png
  • imdointhisimdointhis I should actually stop doin' this. Registered User regular
    016.jpg

God bless ye merry Archime

YL9WnCY.png
  • CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    I just realized I've been working too hard for gamer cred. Carrying a cake around? Amateur grade. From now on I will go everywhere cosplaying as Commander Shepard and/or Varric Tethras. That will show the world I mean business.

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • Daddy Two-CoatsDaddy Two-Coats Registered User regular
    My gamer cred score is AWFUL ever since I quit Skyrim before finishing it.

• AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    @Brolo probably not a coincidence that you think it has the feel of classic newspaper comics; newspaper comic is just what it is.

pondus_4_uke25_421160a.JPG

Ink and brush lends itself well to comics.

ftOqU21.png
  • crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    what happened to the hanna who would dance like snoopy

did new, mad at more successful and happy people hanna devour her

EzUAYcn.png
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    Cambiata wrote: »
    I just realized I've been working too hard for gamer cred. Carrying a cake around? Amateur grade. From now on I will go everywhere cosplaying as Commander Shepard and/or Varric Tethras. That will show the world I mean business.

Varrick wearing N7 armor.

Big ol' V-cut in the armor to let the chest hair through. I realize prosthetic chest hair may be required.

• Panda4YouPanda4You Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    @Brolo probably not a coincidence that you think it has the feel of classic newspaper comics; newspaper comic is just what it is.

pondus_4_uke25_421160a.JPG

Ink and brush lends itself well to comics.
    -Can you read it?
    -"It was worth it!"

:)

Frode Øverli's been a pretty active cartoonist for a long time, and have a very recognizable (and great) style. Deep Shit Junkies was hella awesome back in the 90's. :3

Panda4You on
    I just realized that everyone in that girlz n gamerz comic has one raised eyebrow.
    original.jpg

• TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    two of those examples aren't making the face

• miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    all i want for chrimbus is some fukken nogg

20081224.png

uc3ufTB.png
  • Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    50% Rum

perfect Eggnog

VRXwDW7.png
  • RedBeardJimRedBeardJim Registered User regular
    Cambiata wrote: »

"...and this is my favorite party on the Citadel."

• BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    tumblr_ng14hyAi6X1qhnegdo1_500.jpg

• DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    Duke 2.0 wrote: »
    50% Rum

perfect Eggnog

Why would you ruin perfectly amazing eggnog with alcohol?

JtgVX0H.png
  • BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Darmak wrote: »
    50% Rum

perfect Eggnog

Some eggnog leaves something to be desired. Not alcohol but something else

• Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    50% Rum

perfect Eggnog

Isn't half the flavor of Eggnog Rum?

VRXwDW7.png
  • UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    ,y work christmas party was tonight and there was cheesecake but then it tried it and it was egg nog cheesecake and then I threw it the fuck out

• miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    i'm gonna nog you out

uc3ufTB.png
  • BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    mama said nog you out

• SSGN727SSGN727 USS MICHIGAN Floating CalmlyRegistered User regular
    Don't be a menace in south central while drinking your nog

Steam | Twitch Stream | Youtube Channel | NNID: Soapdish
  • JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    JCU95RS.png

Figment it is!

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
    edited December 2014
    She's not going to be dead because this is Girl Genius where for some reason we can't kill off a minor character in a cast of hundreds.

Keep an eye out for her in 2018 where the shock of her reappearance will be lost on you because you forgot who the fuck she was.

Sterica on
    YL9WnCY.png
  • DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    50% Rum

perfect Eggnog

Isn't half the flavor of Eggnog Rum?

god I hope not

JtgVX0H.png
  • AtheraalAtheraal Registered User regular
    haha i recognize that thing in the jar

now i'm kinda tempted to post the archives of buck godot

harkovast ain't a hard act to follow

• Lord_AsmodeusLord_Asmodeus goeticSobriquet: Here is your magical cryptic riddle-tumour: I AM A TIME MACHINERegistered User regular
    edited December 2014
    Well it's a new thread and I've finished posting all of the Harkovast comics available.

Which means I'll move on to another webcomic I've been reading, Twisted Mirrors. I'm sure you'll all love it.

2011-12-31.jpg

2012-01-01.jpg

http://twistedmirrorscomic.com/?comic=01012012

Lord_Asmodeus on
    Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if Labor had not first existed. Labor is superior to capital, and deserves much the higher consideration. - Lincoln

two of those examples aren't making the face

pretty sure they ain't all dreamworks either

• Dongs GaloreDongs Galore Registered User regular
    In today's Sinfest, Uncle Sam makes an insightful point about the historical correlation between prosperity and civil liberties in constitutional democracy

• Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    I'm 90% you are now just posing comics you know we will hate

Which is kinda shitty

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
This discussion has been closed.