As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

FIGHTING GAMES - Dreamhack Summer and ECT June 13th!

• fRAWRstfRAWRst The Seas Call The Mad AnswerRegistered User regular
    Faust also looks like a fun asshole

J3qcnBP.png
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Faust is a god danged monster so far in Xrd.

Potemkin and Slayer not so much. I think Bedman looks neat but tier wise he isn't hot either.

• KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
    ky and axl all day every day

• ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    He still has links but they are much easier. Close slash chains into far slash which links back in to close slash (you can do two reps before you are pushed too far out), and far slash links into 5k on standing and 2k on crouchers. 2k links into close slash if you are close enough, this is probably his hardest link. The real tricky stuff is getting the timing down for his air combos, lots of character and height specific stuff there.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
    i cant wait to be really bad at xrd next week

do we have a psn list?

J3qcnBP.png
  • El FantasticoEl Fantastico Toronto, ONRegistered User regular
    I fully expect to see Venom be a complete tier beast in this game, but good to see that May played right has such a strong pressure game. I can't fucking wait.

PSN: TheArcadeBear
    Steam: TheArcadeBear

• InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    and yay now I have Sin unlocked.

Thank god for turbo buttons to skip through the story mode

• Big Red TieBig Red Tie beautiful clydesdale style feet too hot to trotRegistered User regular
    saw blazblue on the front page of steam, was going to get hype

it's continuum shift extend, not the newest version

what's the point of porting the old version!

3926 4292 8829
    Beasteh wrote: »
    *おなら*
  • P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    practice so they nail the xrd port

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    ph blake wrote: »
    He still has links but they are much easier. Close slash chains into far slash which links back in to close slash (you can do two reps before you are pushed too far out), and far slash links into 5k on standing and 2k on crouchers. 2k links into close slash if you are close enough, this is probably his hardest link. The real tricky stuff is getting the timing down for his air combos, lots of character and height specific stuff there.

This sounds amazing to me, thanks for filling me in

lfYVHTd.png
  • ZellpherZellpher Registered User regular
    Some part of me is glad that I'm not getting a ps4 for a while, because hopefully baiken will be out by then.

I just want to counter people all the time forever and ever.

But Leo looks rad, so....

• I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    I have achieved the level of zen wherein losing in ranked no longer bothers me

lfYVHTd.png
  • Dyvim TvarDyvim Tvar Registered User regular
    Would anybody like to street fight me and my amazing* T.Hawk? hmu on steam if you do.

* may be a considerable overstatement.

Everyone is different. Everyone is special.
  • KnobKnob TURN THE BEAT BACK InternetModerator mod
    Lucky Chloe is actually coming to NA, surprising no one.

• KinderpartyKinderparty Registered User regular
    caught the rest of NLBC100 that I missed and Flux had some good words about my wolverine, which was really nice and made me feel pretty good.

can't wait to actually move somewhere that I can play often with people offline. these 50 hour work weeks are breaking my soul, which I know is still like...nothing compared to a @knob week.

good news is I finally found out what's wrong with my stick. the stupid little end connecty bit was borked, so now I just need to put it back together and find another one of those. hopefully I can find one around the house and get right back into USF4. i've been on a total smash 4 kick lately and haven't gotten to play USF4 or UMVC3 in a month now, so I'm practically fiending.

I actually got a new job!

It has more hours than my old one. And sometimes I have to travel.

• Folken FanelFolken Fanel anime af When's KoFRegistered User regular
    Knob wrote: »

To atlanta right?

Twitter: Folken_fgc Steam: folken_ XBL: flashg03 PSN: folken_PA SFV: folken_
    Dyvim Tvar wrote: »
    Characters I hate:

Everybody @Folken Fanel plays as.
  • Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
    I am around all day again today for fights on pc or Xbox

lfYVHTd.png

To atlanta right?

Denver mostly

• JohnnyCacheJohnnyCache Starting Defense Place at the tableRegistered User regular

To atlanta right?

Denver mostly

Did you know denver candy comes in toffee now?

Local EB games has no version of GG in their system and they don't know when theyre getting it =[

J3qcnBP.png
  • No Great NameNo Great Name FRAUD DETECTED Registered User regular
    Yo who's fighting me in Xrd, let's go

PSN: NoGreatName Steam:SirToons Twitch: SirToons
    sirtoons.png
  • No Great NameNo Great Name FRAUD DETECTED Registered User regular
    lab zero ps3/ps4 plug in working yet?

PSN: NoGreatName Steam:SirToons Twitch: SirToons
    sirtoons.png
    edited December 2014
    yay I was able to buy xrd

Kilroy on
  • DaebunzDaebunz Registered User regular
    next week im getting a ps4, xrd, and probably a te2

we in there

7yh4xczljsym.png
    alright guys who do you think is gonna take capcom cup

my money is on top 4 being Luffy, Snake Eyez, Bonchan, and Fuudo with an evo grand finals runback at some point in the bracket

top 2 is luffy vs snake eyez, snake eyez wins and the crowd goes wild and he is crowned officially the best

lfYVHTd.png
    edited December 2014
    I think Luffy will lose to Nishikin

in the first round, I mean

Kilroy on
  • WimbleWimble Registered User regular
    I think it'll be Daigo vs Snake Eyez in winners finals and if Fuudo or Bonchan make it to Snake from losers they'll win the whole thing otherwise it's Snake

I am rooting for Infiltration and Momochi the most and I am anti-rooting for Justin, Luffy and Ricky the most

4SMZq.jpg
    I think it would be pretty cool if ricky won

i don't know if anyone other than me and wimble saw the ultrachen player spotlight on ricky, but not only was it a fun watch, it was also nice to hear how naturally "she" and "her" sounded for them to say on such an official channel like the capcom fighters channel.

james chen apparently slips up one time with a "he" but he apologizes for it in the comments, i don't think either realized until they watched it back

also i am just now getting to watching their sfv trailer breakdown and capcom cup predictions but man i should have been watching ultrachen stuff since a long time ago, i like james way more not commentating

lfYVHTd.png
    Kilroy wrote: »
    I think Luffy will lose to Nishikin

in the first round, I mean

i only just now remembered it's 2/3

i am less confident in my prediction now as far as luffy is concerned

lfYVHTd.png
    having completed the ultrachen breakdown, i think i agree with all of those predictions

lfYVHTd.png
    i want snake eyez to win

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • bwaniebwanie Posting into the void Registered User regular
    i am so down to watching this, i think it starts at 9 pm for europeans. 's gonna be a long night.

Yh6tI4T.jpg
  • Dyvim TvarDyvim Tvar Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    Everybody pick up a pocket Juri, Gouken or Poison for @Kinderparty‌ 's return.
    bwanie wrote: »
    i am so down to watching this, i think it starts at 9 pm for europeans. 's gonna be a long night.

Mhmm, tell me about it. I'm thinking about grabbing a nap beforehand so I can just monster through the event. I'm super hyped for it.

[edit]Stupid draft system, gets me every time I get distracted while trying to post.[/edit]

Dyvim Tvar on
    Everyone is different. Everyone is special.
  • RevuhlooshinRevuhlooshin TexasRegistered User regular
    Is there gonna be a crowd this time? Or is the showroom just for... show. 8-)

I remember last capcom cup wasnt hype at all because it was only the competitors.

• WimbleWimble Registered User regular
    I thought last years capcom cup was very hype!

I know what you mean though and yeah I hope we can hear the crowd

4SMZq.jpg
    what time/where does it start

7yh4xczljsym.png
This discussion has been closed.