As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Word Nazi - a semi-dirty party game (ala Taboo or Cards Against Humanity) for Android

TubeTube Registered User admin
wn.pngWord Nazi is a party game for 4+ people. You can't really play it properly until you get three other live humans (and probably some beer) together. Do you have a group of homies and you've already played the Cards Against Humanity expansion pack and you want to try something new? Try out Word Nazi, I have played it a couple of times at parties and honestly it was a fucking blast.

milf.png[/style] Rules: Have you ever played the old card game "Taboo"? Same general idea, except the words are a) on a phone/tablet screen, and b) dirtier. One player tries to describe a word (e.g. Hipster) to their teammates without using any of the related forbidden words (Beard, Vintage, etc) listed below it while someone from the opposing team (the Word Nazi) watches over their shoulder to make sure they don't mess up.

Fair warning: Word Nazi has dirty words in it. Don't bust it out with the family this Thanksgiving unless you want Grandma to ask you what "Reverse Cowgirl" means.

Cost: For you, nada. After you install the game it's in trial mode, tap the "Buy" button and unlock the full game with one of these promo codes.
  • Mon Nov 24 : a99a46
  • Tue Nov 25 : 62d882
  • Wed Nov 26 : fc4340

About the developer: Word Nazi was entirely written by me in my spare time. The coding was done on the bus during my commute to and from my boring QA day job, and the dirty words were thought up during meetings at work. My "company" website is Ineptech but I warn you, it's pretty silly.

• Options
    YetAnotherWannabeIndieYetAnotherWannabeIndie dev intern at Ineptech Portland, ORRegistered User new member
    It would appear that no one but me has even viewed this thread, but since it's still on the first page, here's some more codes:

Thu Nov 27 : 934cd5
    Fri Nov 28 : 094e26
    Sat Nov 29 : 237d0f

FYI please don't install it if you're on Android 4.2.2 or lower, there's a bug (in phonegap I think?) that'll take me a couple of days to fix.

Development intern at Ineptech (A Very Large and Serious Technology Company)
  • Options
    FuselageFuselage Oosik Jumpship LoungeRegistered User regular
    It seems like a pretty interesting concept and I can't wait to try it out.

o4n72w5h9b5y.png
  • Options
    YetAnotherWannabeIndieYetAnotherWannabeIndie dev intern at Ineptech Portland, ORRegistered User new member
    Thank you! I would be eternally grateful if you would let me know how it goes. AFAIK it has not been played outside of my presence, so every drop of feedback is precious to me, like pearls, or marijuana, or pearls of marijuana. Seriously though let me know what you think.

And while I'm here, more free codes!

Thu Dec 04 : 00a364
    Fri Dec 05 : 50a08a
    Sat Dec 06 : 549d89

• Options
    AwesEmzAwesEmz Northern IrelandRegistered User new member
    Sounds like a winner for the office party! Though maybe I'll give it a trial run with friends tonight and see how inappropriate we get!

• Options
    Thank you, I would love to hear how it went! And since I'm here, more free codes!

Sat Dec 13 : 0f7f7a
    Sun Dec 14 : 4315f7
    Mon Dec 15 : 11cc39