As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Orders for Pin Pal Stamps

00Fayt0000Fayt00 Registered User regular
edited January 2016 in Pinny Arcade
Hi All! Last year I made a stamp for my Pin Pal at the time @Frostbyte‌. It looked like this
h3wazhoenlea.png

Now, last year when I made this I had more time, and a yard/work area. Also it may not look like it but though I started with around 10 or so stamps that I put together(without the rubber piece), only 3 made it to completion of being painted correctly because I couldn't find a paint that would dry correctly with the right cover.

I can get the supplies and make the stamp "post", and have the stamp created. I will have to double check on pricing, but before shipping I think this will be under $20. Keep in mind I'm not selling these to make a profit(which seemed to be the hold up last year) but instead I am trying to help provide the community with something they can enjoy and use when sending out Pin Pal gifts. If you are interested reply to this thread and I will add you to the list. I will take orders on this until January 1, and then I will place the order for the stamps. I may make another order, but I might not depending on how much time I have, so if you are interested then please order one now.

NOTE: Australia pin pals! Don't despair on shipping costs. @Duckie has graciously offered to help out by taking stamps back with her to Australia with her when she returns from PAX South. ^_^

Note 12/13/14-- This is for the wooden stamp, not postal Stamps. Though I love the postal stamps, they aren't practical to use often. Just wanted to clarify.

***UPDATE 1/30/15***
If anyone missed out on these or want to get a few extra for pin pals(for example, @darkinfero and @silrn both got an extra stamp to give away at PAX South) then let me know. I can easily get the materials and get everything shipped before PAX East. If you just missed out completely on ordering stamps the first go around, then again let me know. These are still $20 to get, and then they will be around $4 to ship. I am more then happy to keep making these for the community.

Moving on though, I found out my friend is a decent painter. On the Sunday before PAX South I decided I wanted to make @PRD a special stamp since she is and always will be one of my favorite Pinny Pals. I ended having this made.

rjw7x62679i7.png

I have spoke with my friend and depending on the complexity of the design, he is willing to help paint more specialized stamps. This will be for all future orders. If you want a special stamp, then let me know in this thread by just saying so, and then we can PM about the details to figure out specific costs. Also, the first set of these that I made were unpainted. I takes quite a bit to get the paid to actual dry on these(especially in the winter), but if you want one and you want it painted a certain way with no other design, I can also do that, though it will be an extra few dollars to get the specific color and whatnot.

For those who already have your stamps, I hope you love them and use them for all your trades. For anyone who missed out on the first round, or to any new Forum Pinny Pals, feel free to let me know if you want one!!!

Orders so far
PedroAsani
Ayefkay
agentcooper
Geometric Cube

darkinfero X2
madoruk
Kurpav
TheAggroCraig

Fitzchivalry
Qumaden
rentfn
Happendy
AboutLastNight
Evenstar
AncientEternity
Capt Wasabi

dchoy
SerpicoBC
Thunderous T
sudopoop

Second batch/order
Cowpuppy--Regular
Gacbmmml
Diffusion-- Kemper Painted on
Darkinfero--Kemper Painted on
cabbie98
Hadiwist--Regular
Geometric Cube--Painted & design

00Fayt00 on

• darkinferodarkinfero BOP-IT Malden, MARegistered User regular
    Put me in for one.

My Pin collection
    signature_zpsna6t17lm.png
    Pinny Pal since PAX Prime 2013
  • KurpavKurpav Registered User regular
    I'm up for one.

On the Hunt: Star Trek, Gold Overwatch, Glitch
    Check 'em: My Pins!
  • madorukmadoruk WA, USARegistered User regular
    I will take one as well.

• TheAggroCraigTheAggroCraig Ultimate Lucky Douchebag MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    I'll take one

• fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    What image are you using for the stamp? Wasn't @Manic2k‌ getting a new one made?

• 00Fayt0000Fayt00 Registered User regular
    What image are you using for the stamp? Wasn't @Manic2k‌ getting a new one made?

Duckie HAS a new one, which you received. I told you before (and before Manic ever said anything about fixing it) that the stamp had been corrected. Your listening reading skills need work Fish. ;)

• fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Yes I know that.

So you're telling me we're going to have THREE versions of the stamp going about, and only I will have the superior original version? That doesn't seem fair.

edited December 2014
    Yes I know that.

So you're telling me we're going to have THREE versions of the stamp going about, and only I will have the superior original version? That doesn't seem fair.

No, you will have your janky flawed original version. The one that Duckie and Frostbyte are the Original Original version. I don't even have a copy of that stamp.

And yes to the fact of you having the only one of the type that YOU made. :P.

00Fayt00 on
  • FitzchivalryFitzchivalry PAXAUS Cookie Brigade Coordinator Orrstrahleeeeah mate!Registered User regular
    Woo can I please get one to be added to Duckie's baggage weight limit :)

Well did you make the corrected version from my correct version of your janky version?!

Bc8GW9Y.gif

I DIDN'T WANT TO DO THIS THIS IS WHY I SAID WE SHOULD STICK WITH THE TYPO VERSION YOU MONSTERS!

• FitzchivalryFitzchivalry PAXAUS Cookie Brigade Coordinator Orrstrahleeeeah mate!Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    Erm, nothing is changing on that pin as far as spelling...did you fail at the animated gif Fish?

Fitzchivalry on
    No, I haven't seen the correct typo version. This just fixed the roughness/random pixels.

THE RANDOM PIXELS, PEOPLE!

• AyefkayAyefkay Queensland, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    You got my name, but yes me for one!

My PinnyPals Digital Lanyard: Now Up to date! https://pinnypals.com/pals/Ayefkay

8fuuo_RK.png
    Fish is freaking out because on the original file there were a few random pixels. Pixels that barely show up on the computer though when it is 2.5"x2.5" isn't going to show when you stamp at 1"x1". Just sayin. ;)

omg did you correct the spelling on your original version? Is that true? Did you do that? Tell me you have the receipts.

omg did you correct the spelling on your original version? Is that true? Did you do that? Tell me you have the receipts.

Duckie did it which you know because YOU HAVE ONE. -_-

So no I did not, she did. I pulled the original file apart that Manic gave me last year. That was my contribution. ;)

• HappendyHappendy Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    MY SOUL NEEDS THIS

Happendy wrote: »
    MY SOUL NEEDS THIS

Haha. I'm guessing that means sign you up Happendy? ;)

• rentfnrentfn Registered User regular
  • HappendyHappendy Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Soul wants, wallet afford
    Yes, do want.

• AboutLastNightAboutLastNight Whitney Registered User regular
    I would love stamps! SIGN ME UP!

You should maybe crop the "stamps" out of that top pic fayt. ;)

I was thinking about that a while ago. Haha. I CAN get those stamps made....but not for the $20. I will have to put a note up top so that people realise it is the wooden stamp piece.

• EvenstarEvenstar PAX Prime Princess Bellevue, WARegistered User regular
    1 order for me, please! Thank you for doing this <3

• ancienteternityancienteternity Registered User regular
    I definitely would like one, please.

3HbAeAg.png

I'm ready for the next PAX already!
  • Capt WasabiCapt Wasabi AustraliaRegistered User regular
    One for me please.

• dchoydchoy OregonRegistered User regular
    Add me to that list yo!

PAX Prime attendee since 2008.

Another year of Prime gone by... commence the struggle!

https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/dchoy
  • SerpicoBCSerpicoBC Registered User regular
    Me too!

For all ordering. I will be going to pick up/price the items for me to make the stamps this weekend. I will give an update when I do as far as a double check on price.

• Thunderous_TThunderous_T Minneapolis, MNRegistered User regular
    This is awesome, sign me up for one two pretty pretty please!!

Prime 2017: Tickets soon please...
  • sudopoopsudopoop seattle, usaRegistered User regular
    count me in as well!

It looks like I should be good to find everything for around $20. I talk to the stamp maker and agreed on a price, and then I found all the pieces(except one) that I need to make it. I will be messaging everyone that said they wanted one with the paypal to send the money to in a few days. :)

So I have delivered most of the stamps for people at PAX south. I think there were two people who I didn't find to give their stamp to.

If anyone missed out on these or want to get a few extra for pin pals(for example, @darkinfero and @silrn both got an extra stamp to give away at PAX South) then let me know. I can easily get the materials and get everything shipped before PAX East. If you just missed out completely on ordering stamps the first go around, then again let me know. These are still $20 to get, and then they will be around $4 to ship. I am more then happy to keep making these for the community.

Moving on though, I found out my friend is a decent painter. On the Sunday before PAX South I decided I wanted to make @PRD a special stamp since she is and always will be one of my favorite Pinny Pals. I ended having this made.
    a0x5zyvfan91.png

I have spoke with my friend and depending on the complexity of the design, he is willing to help paint more specialized stamps. This will be for all future orders. If you want a special stamp, then let me know in this thread by just saying so, and then we can PM about the details to figure out specific costs. Also, the first set of these that I made were unpainted. I takes quite a bit to get the paid to actual dry on these(especially in the winter), but if you want one and you want it painted a certain way with no other design, I can also do that, though it will be an extra few dollars to get the specific color and whatnot.

For those who already have your stamps, I hope you love them and use them for all your trades. For anyone who missed out on the first round, or to any new Forum Pinny Pals, feel free to let me know if you want one!!!

• PRDPRD Kristin Lindsay I am a meat popsicle.Registered User regular
    Confirming that this is the most fantastic stamper ever to exist, and I'm so honoured to have it!! ^_^

@00Fayt00 I wasn't at PAX South but I paid already. When are you shipping out for those of us who paid for the shipping option?

edited January 2015
    I'm just glad you liked it PRD!! ^_^

-dchoy-
    Duckie will be here this weekend, I will be handing over any Aus stamps for her to take back with her.

As far as the other 3-4 people who paid for me to ship, I will get these shipped out early early next week. I just finally unpacked last night actually from PAX South, so I need to get PinPal pins sorted along with the stamps. I will aim for getting them shipped out Monday/Tuesday morning. :)

00Fayt00 on
    Bro I'm not from Australia... lol :surprised:

00Fayt00 wrote: »
    As far as the other 3-4 people who paid for me to ship, I will get these shipped out early early next week. I just finally unpacked last night actually from PAX South, so I need to get PinPal pins sorted along with the stamps. I will aim for getting them shipped out Monday/Tuesday morning. :)

I know ;)

Lol just couldn't tell since you put my name above and mentioned Duckie right underneath.. XD