As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The [Wrestling] thread is here to show the world

1979899100101103»

• Options
    Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    wirehead26 wrote: »
    I just don't see them doing Brock vs Cena again at Mania.

Nah I trust the Rumble'll be their final battle for the time being. Maybe down the road but Brock is rumored to be on his way out, so who knows.

Doesn't mean I want to see it then either, but at least it'll be the last time.

• Options
    wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    OK the IC title match was fucking aces.

I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
  • Options
    The Rumble still 40 people?

• Options
    CorporateRedCorporateRed Wooooooo! Registered User regular
    I believe it's back to 30.

Steam ID: Corporate Red
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    I believe it's back to 30.

Thought so.

• Options
    Psychotic OnePsychotic One The Lord of No Pants Parts UnknownRegistered User regular
    After R Evolution, and the screwball finishes of TLC, I think at Mania they should have the NXT championship defended. Zayn vs Owens in a last man standing match. Let the two favorites just go for like 20 minutes and show the roster how its done.

That or Balor vs anyone. I just want to see him with a WWE stage production entrance behind him. Full body venom/carnage thing with it made to look like his heart was torn out of his chest. Wheel him out on the stage like Hannibal Lector and the stage hand runs for the hills after loosening the straps.

• Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    I too think the guy who lost to a TV and lantern ghost in separate PPV matches and ends 2014 0-6 in singles PPV matches looks smart

• Options
    TLC had a great opener and ending along with a solid middle match so that gives it a thumbs up in my view, overbooking issues aside.

• Options
    edited December 2014
    I too think the guy who lost to a TV and lantern ghost in separate PPV matches and ends 2014 0-6 in singles PPV matches looks smart

He lost to Sister Abigail. The TV thing played a part yes but it only lead to Bray hitting his finisher and pinning him clean.

It worked in the context of the match.

wirehead26 on
  • Options
    CadeCade Eppur si muove.Registered User regular
    jbilTGaiv6Gf5j.png

This discussion has been closed.