As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Bob Saget [chat]

• Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    @Gooey

How much gasoline can I hoard in my microwave and still make Ramen?

Are there other appliances or furnitures that can also hold gasoline so that I may profit maximally off these low prices such as my bathtub or refrigerator?

• CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    Greeper wrote: »
    Confession:

I don't know how to pump gas.

However!

I live in New Jersey.

You stick the phallic thingy into your car hole, and give a little squeeze at the base

• HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Confession:

However!

I live in New Jersey.

me too no shame

I can't wait to be helplessly stranded in Pennsylvania one day

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • GreeperGreeper Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    Cinders wrote: »
    Confession:

However!

I live in New Jersey.

You stick the phallic thingy into your car hole, and give a little squeeze at the base

That's way different from sex.

Greeper on
  • RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    assuming he was joking, you people piling on doodman have all made joke posts along the lines of "X is the worst" where X is actually a good thing before

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Doodmann wrote: »
    Bogart wrote: »
    Several right wing butt-groups including Breitbart and the Not Feminist Alliance found that they could pander to the GamerGate community on a bunch of stuff. I think they are still trying to milk it.

People mad at the SJW HATERZ might be fertile ground for right wingers hoping to catch some young voters.

Well lets be honest, SJWs are the worst.

This is a depressingly bad statement.

Irond Will wrote: »
    i swear that every job i've ever gotten is because i interview well even though i often know just about nothing of the field i'm hired for
    that is my plan for professorship

• ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    I read "SJW" in the same manner I read racial slurs

fuck gendered marketing
    I don't recognize doodman so I have no idea about sincerity or not.

• QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    Mass Effect 2 wasn't a critical success with ordinary gamers either; they called it "filler" and said it was "uninspiring."

hahaha what?

ME2 wasn't popular with people who subscribe to his blog.

• cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    just gonna note that I have dibs on ranger

Sorry Doodman for a dogpile if you were kidding!
    Otherwise back to the stockades.

• TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    i swear that every job i've ever gotten is because i interview well even though i often know just about nothing of the field i'm hired for
    Don't worry.
    That's how it is for most people.

Bless your heart.
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Several right wing butt-groups including Breitbart and the Not Feminist Alliance found that they could pander to the GamerGate community on a bunch of stuff. I think they are still trying to milk it.

People mad at the SJW HATERZ might be fertile ground for right wingers hoping to catch some young voters.

They aren't. They plainly aren't. Some of them can be annoying sometimes. Now take a look at the people you are allying yourself with by saying this nonsense.

wait, I took that "Well lets be honest, SJWs are the worst." as a joke. Like people saying "cats are the worst" or whatevs.

are you people saying that, based on previous posts, @Doodmann might be serious about that?

He's probably serious based on post history, but I doubt he realizes the association that is rapidly building around the statement. Because I'll be honest, a month or so ago, I was complaining about SJWs. People on a hare trigger on Tumblr, complaining about perceived injustices in a less than earnest manner. Putting down and berating would-be allies because they didn't get their language exactly right.

But the situation has changed. A reprehensible, organized, sexist, homophobic, regressive movement is forming to oppose anything they call "SJW" and I'm not gonna have a fucking part in that, no way in hell.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    @Gooey

Are there other appliances or furnitures that can also hold gasoline so that I may profit maximally off these low prices such as my bathtub or refrigerator?

here's an idea!: seal your doors and windows, and just fill your apartment with gasoline

live in the gasoline

919UOwT.png
    that is my plan for professorship

"I would like to tell you all a little bit about my research in *glances at University flyer* Petroleum Translatable Robotics Pharmacology."

• Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod

They aren't. They plainly aren't. Some of them can be annoying sometimes. Now take a look at the people you are allying yourself with by saying this nonsense.

i get annoyed by social justice people more often than i do their counterparts, but this is 100% because i am exposed every day to sometimes-cranky liberals and radicals and social-justice-aligned people, and i am basically never exposed to right-wing people on the internet or especially in my private life.

Wqdwp8l.png
  • DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    postin dis again

By-E6moCYAAo_6W.jpg

once you select your class we can roll for stats

I wanna be a Social Justice Barbarian.

• HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    postin dis again

By-E6moCYAAo_6W.jpg

once you select your class we can roll for stats

last time this was posted it started a 45 minute conversation about which class is superior

Social Justice Bard for the radical support buffs

*jams on lute, casts +10 to Moral Outrage on party*

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    TTODewback wrote: »
    But cats really are the worst.
    The best cats are the ones that are odd in the head and think they are dogs.

let's be honest. cats are the second-best pet.

every other pet besides cats and dogs are various admixtures of bizarre, pointless or cruel.

Wqdwp8l.png
    Gooey wrote: »
    @Gooey

here's an idea!: seal your doors and windows, and just fill your apartment with gasoline

live in the gasoline
    okay sounds like a good plan

• BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    assuming he was joking, you people piling on doodman have all made joke posts along the lines of "X is the worst" where X is actually a good thing before

Look I left a five pound deposit on this pitchfork and this torch is already lit. But yeah, could be a joke, sorry if so @Doodman.

• ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    I just look for any excuse to mock James Desborough and that stupid fucking hat.

• So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    as a sjw,

• Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    my friend is making egg nog on saturday night

but the my other friend just invited me to a hannukah party also on sat (blah!)

and i got a fkn holiday party on friday

and

and

ahhh

tis the season i suppose

Shazkar Shadowstorm on
    poo
    Will, when would you say you became the kind of man who wears a corduroy jacket

i wore ties and jackets kind of ironically as like an alt-kid thing during college and as a young man then graduated to wearing them earnestly around the time i turned 30.
    so like all the time

:P

<3

yeah basically, in one way or another

Wqdwp8l.png
  • spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular

all of them are annoying pretty much all of the time

but that's as far as it goes. Annoyance. Irritation.

I make the aquaman face at them, and then go about my life.

• DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »
    as a sjw,

no

ur a sig

• GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    are we gonna get tumblr crazy on doodman if so i have a strongly worded blog post to share

919UOwT.png
  • DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    edited December 2014

Ya, I kind of figured I'm in here often enough that people would know better. This is a surprisingly serious backlash at a joke about people who I support but find get too serious to the point of hurting their cause...which again is a cause I support.

*edit* also what @Irond Will‌ said.

Doodmann on
    Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    Sometimes I sell my stuff on Ebay
    like, cats are far worse pets than dogs in just about every metric

but the distance between cats and dogs is miniscule compared to the distance between cats and whatever the next-best thing is

Wqdwp8l.png
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    Boy mobile sure is signing me out a lot today. Is that a sign that I should get to work.

steam_sig.png
  • override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular

Ya, I kind of figured I'm in here often enough that people would know better. This is a surprisingly serious backlash at a joke about people who I support but find get too serious to the point of hurting their cause...which again is a cause I support.

you gotta careful about that here

they will literally put MRA in your title

• spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    @Gooey

Blender. Coffee maker. crock pot. Swimming pool. Hot tub.

• GreeperGreeper Registered User regular
    Anyone who identifies as an SJW can't really be offended when they're lumped in with people who invent new gender pronouns for their alternate personalities.

• Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    So every year my friends and I have a big christmas potluck and we set up a spreadsheet to list what we're making

Every year the spreadsheet is vandalized, obviously

This year under the food column my friend put "see cell D232" and then, in that cell, wrote

BUTTS

and now I am laughing hysterically at work

• So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular

*edit* also what "Irond Will"‌ said.

you can blame gamerzg8

• TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    TTODewback wrote: »
    But cats really are the worst.
    The best cats are the ones that are odd in the head and think they are dogs.

let's be honest. cats are the second-best pet.

every other pet besides cats and dogs are various admixtures of bizarre, pointless or cruel.

ferrets are awesome if they didnt fucking smell so bad.
    also if they didnt have a tendency to get themselves killed if let loose without supervision.

And pygmy hippos make excellent pets in my imagination.

Bless your heart.
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    like, cats are far worse pets than dogs in just about every metric

but the distance between cats and dogs is miniscule compared to the distance between cats and whatever the next-best thing is

My ferret is just as affectionate as any dog or cat how dare you. You get used to the smell eventually.

He has only eaten two or three baby fingers.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
This discussion has been closed.