As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Did somebody say yoga? GTA V. Join Fancy Fellows and play online.

1414243444547»

• Options
    The Black HunterThe Black Hunter The key is a minimum of compromise, and a simple, unimpeachable reason to existRegistered User regular
    I have to agree, I'd rather see the main characters find their strength and actually go on their own steam. The getting stiffed on missions annoys me too. As a serial murderer and one of the most dangerous people in the city, I feel the ability to put the paparazzi under my thumb should be a given

• Options
    PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    The content creator is in beta right now, you can access it by the online menu on the start screen. I messed around with it, it's pretty easy to use. For one you can warp to anywhere in the map, which is great.

• Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    I still haven't finished the single-player, and my mic falls out of my ear, so multi is silent.

• Options
    Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    So it seems the PS3 Crew for G&T is dead. Can I get an invite for this crew?

PSN: GruntsGhosts
    Rockstar: gghost166

• Options
    aStoryAboutYouaStoryAboutYou Registered User regular
    Somehow managed to skip fashionably late and am now arriving to the party as the mixers have run out and all the food's gone. Just got grenades though, so there's that! Playing on xbox 360, both gamertag and rockstar are "mewithafez".

oWv6S12.gif
  • Options
    Ashaman42Ashaman42 Registered User regular
    There's a Valentine update that includes an actual dress finally, albeit one that's a modified trouser textures as it splits when you walk. A fancy car I can't afford and a machine gun I haven't checked out yet. Along with a suit that I haven't checked out as only boys can buy it :(

All limited time only but if you get them they stay in your inventory.

Anyone still playing?

• Options
    aStoryAboutYouaStoryAboutYou Registered User regular
    Ashaman42 wrote: »
    Anyone still playing?

Indeed! The update's been fun, though I've only got the gun and the heart-pattern boxers, both of which I am quite happy with. Not even close to enough money for the fancy-mobile. It does sort of suck how boxy all of the suits are even with this update, but some of the suit pants and the pinstripe vest are not bad. What's the dress like, is it still that 1920's theme?

oWv6S12.gif
  • Options
    FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    Finally playing this game.
    Oh my god Trevor, I just got to Trevor.

That's a hell of an introduction.

• Options
    I love hidden stuff.
    Been playing Franklin as a kind of nice guy, the little semi-random side missions that come up involving theft he tends to recover and return things.

Worked out well as some guy he returned a bike to sent him 100k of stock in his company as a reward. Kind of wish I hadn't done Lester's assassination missions before, as it would have been pretty sweet returns to throw that 100k at the relevant stocks instead of the 10 or so I had available.

Oh well.

• Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    Fyndir wrote: »
    I love hidden stuff.
    Been playing Franklin as a kind of nice guy, the little semi-random side missions that come up involving theft he tends to recover and return things.

Worked out well as some guy he returned a bike to sent him 100k of stock in his company as a reward. Kind of wish I hadn't done Lester's assassination missions before, as it would have been pretty sweet returns to throw that 100k at the relevant stocks instead of the 10 or so I had available.

Oh well.

Yeah, Lester's stuff is really best left until after you finish the story unfortunately.

• Options
    Veldrin wrote: »
    Fyndir wrote: »
    I love hidden stuff.

Oh well.

Yeah, Lester's stuff is really best left until after you finish the story unfortunately.

Hopefully I have some left for later, I only did a couple, so I guess I'll hang onto the others until I have lots to invest.

• Options
    PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    Did they fix that cash exploit that was plaguing online? I spent all my money yesterday on Valentine's stuff but I realised today that I hadn't checked out the masks.

• Options
    Lt. FraggLt. Fragg Registered User regular
    Soooo we got heists coming... time to pick the ol' WANG crew back up for old times sake? :)

youtube.com/watch?v=c359KoBitVs&feature=youtu.be

• Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    I sold my 360 a while ago and don't have one of the new boxes so waiting for that PC release in what, January?

• Options
    ArtreusArtreus I'm a wizard And that looks fucked upRegistered User regular
    Surely you mean SEFF

http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
  • Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    I don't suppose anyone is still playing this? I've been having trouble getting a good heist crew together on PC.