As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

MLP: Half the ponies, twice the excitement! Season 5 in Spring 2015!!!

• RuldarRuldar Registered User regular
    Owenashi wrote: »
    There's a fanfic that used that picture I think. One in which Celestia was a reincarnation of the Emperor from WH-40K

I've been meaning to get around to that story for a while now (like, a while as measured in years), just haven't found the time for it.

• OwenashiOwenashi Registered User regular
    Two more preview pages for next week's release of Friends Forever #12 have appeared. Take a look at them if you wish within the box.
    MLP-FF-12-pr-6-730bb.jpg
    MLP-FF-12-pr-7-f762d.jpg

• agoajagoaj Top Tier One FearRegistered User regular
    zlCfzSubU6s3a8LR7S

ujav5b9gwj1s.png
  • TetraNitroCubaneTetraNitroCubane The Djinnerator At the bottom of a bottleRegistered User regular
    It's that time again. Time for another teaser leading into season fi-AND DON'T FORGET TO BUY OUR MERCHANDISE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kw8eJOdM-_k

Rarity and Dash left (unless they're going to give Spike a video, too).

VuIBhrs.png
  • RiokennRiokenn Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    So the Artist Training Ground over at EQD is taking place. Each day they do a prized based raffle for those who submit a drawing based on the theme.

THE PRIZES TODAY ARE 4DE PLUSHIES.

So uh, if ya want a chance at free pony plushies...just Draw a pony taking a break/Draw a pony settling down. and submit it by 11PM EST TONIGHT!

Riokenn on
    OmSUg.pngrs3ua.pngvVAdv.png
  • OwenashiOwenashi Registered User regular
    tumblr_ng9oq4gSKV1s0sz7go4_1280.png

Nothing like relaxing sofa-lounging and comatose face-planting after a filling Thanksgiving feast over at the Fluffle Puff abode.

• Psychotic OnePsychotic One The Lord of No Pants Parts UnknownRegistered User regular
  • SedraxisSedraxis Kooloo LimpahRegistered User regular
    Now I am imagining Discord, Sheogorath, and the Mad Hatter all sitting down for a spot of tea.
    It would appear fancy and dignified at a casual glance, but upon closer inspection would utterly confuse any sane mind.

Mirrodinlandscape.jpg
    3DS: 0232-8293-7683
  • Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular
    Do you want to build aohforCelestiassake

XAqSUJ2.png

steam_sig.png
    EVERYBODY WANTS TO SIT IN THE BIG CHAIR, MEG!
    754008.jpeg

• Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular
    steam_sig.png
    Speaking of plushies...

Soon....

And they will have restocks of Twilight when preorders for Flutters goes up. :D

• NocrenNocren Lt Futz, Back in Action North CarolinaRegistered User regular
    Not sure I ever posted the picture, but I know that I mentioned that when I did my interview for my current job I had the Rainbowed Vinyl Scratch in my pocket and I got the job, so I when I got a desk she would be placed on it.

Here's my desktop right now (in both senses of the word)
    FullSizeRender.jpg

newSig.jpg
    16x20-cd-mlp-fb.jpg

Impressed Hasbro licensed this.

• SedraxisSedraxis Kooloo LimpahRegistered User regular
    They what

Mirrodinlandscape.jpg
    3DS: 0232-8293-7683
    As in its official Hasbro art being sold as a print.

That art kind of freaks me out a little. I think it's the faces. And maybe the horns.

• The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Has anyone here been to Everfree in Seattle? What's the attendance and vendor hall like? My wife is thinking about filling out a vendor application to sell her jewelry there.

BLM - ACAB
    Also, is it more heavy on the bro side of brony, or is there a notable female attendance? And if it is more broish, do they tend to defy gender norms more than just enjoying MLP so that they might want girly jewelry?

BLM - ACAB
    I've gone to Nightmare Nights in Dallas for a couple years now, and while I can't say I was observant enough to answer the latter part of that question, there was a significant female attendance (heh, one of my author friends from FimFiction met his current girlfriend there). I'd imagine she would have a pretty sizable potential customer base.

• Stabbity StyleStabbity Style He/Him | Warning: Mothership Reporting Kennewick, WARegistered User regular
  • Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    So, that pony mobile game had another update.

Now you can go to the everfree forest, do stuff regarding the end of season four or something, but more importantly you can now craft Zecora totems that give you a bunch of shards! The smallest of the totems give a large amount of shards, at that.

False scarcity eased!

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    A classic

jnij103vqi2i.png
    John Madden

BLM - ACAB
  • wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    The Geek wrote: »
    John Madden

Snakes

I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
    wirehead26 wrote: »
    The Geek wrote: »
    John Madden

Snakes

Aeiou

jnij103vqi2i.png
    When I was doing my initial military training in Little Rock, one of my tech school buddies showed me this

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NGSmdOlRokM

So it began.

• TetraNitroCubaneTetraNitroCubane The Djinnerator At the bottom of a bottleRegistered User regular
    edited December 2014
    "Do you not know what an oscillator relay is?"

I remember that video playing nearly every Saturday morning in Mr. Yaridovich's synchtube channel. Still get nostalgic watching it.

Legends of Equestria had an open server test for a few hours today. The game's still not really close to being finished or functional, but it's really amazing how much fun people have with it. Like, combat might not be functional and the quests are broken, but it's still crazy, silly fun to teleport and/or fly everywhere, goof off with friends, and find hilarious bugs.

TetraNitroCubane on
    VuIBhrs.png
    I'm up to 356 out of 529 in Friendship Is Dragons, this may be my favorite comic to far. Definitely my favorite of the guest comics.

• PMAversPMAvers Registered User regular
    So, that pony mobile game had another update.

Now you can go to the everfree forest, do stuff regarding the end of season four or something, but more importantly you can now craft Zecora totems that give you a bunch of shards! The smallest of the totems give a large amount of shards, at that.

False scarcity eased!

Most important part of the update was the free Sombra, IMO.

Since he apparently comes maxed out at five stars. Oh hey, can finally clear those Canterlot quests that require stuff from the buildings that have a high staffing requirement.

persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696 - Twitch
    edited December 2014
    Dash's teaser trailer is up. There's actually a glimpse of some S5 footage in here, if I'm not mistaken. It's not much, but be aware if you are spoiler-adverse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yESDQWm8M7o
    The bit with Dash struggling to fly, and her cutie mark replaced by a "=" sign seems to line up with what we saw from the animatic at SDCC, I think. Interested to know where that's going!

TetraNitroCubane on
    VuIBhrs.png
    xLXF2k4.jpg

steam_sig.png
    Dash's teaser trailer is up. There's actually a glimpse of some S5 footage in here, if I'm not mistaken. It's not much, but be aware if you are spoiler-adverse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yESDQWm8M7o
    The bit with Dash struggling to fly, and her cutie mark replaced by a "=" sign seems to line up with what we saw from the animatic at SDCC, I think. Interested to know where that's going!

*SIGH* So it begins...
    I shouldn't of had looked at that promo, now I can't stop thinking about the possibilities for that episode.

• Psychotic OnePsychotic One The Lord of No Pants Parts UnknownRegistered User regular
    How but some content that is spoiler free (unless this is your first time in the herd...then just enjoy the jams and pretty pictures)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZZFiZaszf0
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_o3TTuGrYuQ

steam_sig.png
    jimmy_de_santa___button_mash__by_supermare-d8a1i47.png

Is... Is that official artwork?

wirehead26 wrote: »
    jimmy_de_santa___button_mash__by_supermare-d8a1i47.png

Is... Is that official artwork?

Nah. Someone named Supermare on Deviantart

Pony comics for March 2015!

DrcmuUY.jpg

Release Date: 3/4/2015
    (W) Katie Cook (A) Jay P. Fosgitt (CA) Jay P. Fosgitt, Kathryn Longua
    Cherilee gets a visit from her sister who happens to be one of the most famous wrestlers in Equestria! A long-simmering grudge between the siblings threatens to explode unless Rarity and friends can figure out a way for the two to mend hurt feelings.

VZz5BuM.jpg

Release Date: 3/18/2015

(W) Bobby Curnow (A) Brenda Hickey (CA) Amy Mebberson
    After getting an erroneous citation, Applejack goes to Ponyville City Hall to set things right! She soon finds herself swept up in the chaos of city government thanks to none other than Mayor Mare! Will Applejack be able to escape with her sanity intact?

steam_sig.png
This discussion has been closed.