As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Hearthstone - I...AM...READY

• BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    I played a warlock mech deck yesterday that I think may have been more obnoxious than just regular zoo

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JohnHamJohnHam Registered User regular
    I am 2-0 in Arena with this ridiculous deck:

5rgs2npuh9wb.png

I've played like 8 Snowchuggers total in each of the two games I've played so far.

signature.png

• BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    CHUG CHUG CHUG

• Big Red TieBig Red Tie beautiful clydesdale style feet too hot to trotRegistered User regular
    just unstable portal'd malorne and doctor boom in the same game

outplayed that guy

3926 4292 8829
    Beasteh wrote: »
    *おなら*
  • Big Red TieBig Red Tie beautiful clydesdale style feet too hot to trotRegistered User regular
    crossposting because this was too amazing
    that's a 7/7 wisp btw

his ogre missed lethal, suiciding on a force squire MAX

yWHka6L.png

RIP

3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
  • I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    Shorty wrote: »
    Shorty wrote: »
    unstable portal is extremely silly

fun in arena, useless in constructed
    unstable portal is really good in constructed

I dunno dude

it's a variant card in a game wherein variance is a big problem in a format where the most successful decks try to eliminate it

unstable portal is the only 2 mana card that can win you the game the turn it is played

liEt3nH.png
    the variance is also heavily weighted toward upside

a huge amount of upside

3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
    my piloted shredder popped out a doomsayer against a huge zoo board

worth

got within 1 win of legend then went on a massive losing streak hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheh

• SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    I want to be the first person to make an ancestor's call deck work. It isn't the easiest thing I've ever tried to do.

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    I'm pretty sure my only win today has been against a child.

• webberwebber Registered User regular
    Gvzbgul wrote: »

But that child probably beat all kinds of people, so you vicariously won hundreds of games.

This lucky penny is bullshit.
    Hearthstone - Webber #1330
    3DS: 0920-3235-4071
  • CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    Gvzbgul wrote: »
    Wil Weaton couldn't beat a child at Catan Jr, so
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ3gKVr9taE

• ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    the really obnoxious hunter rush deck is like a win machine

it is ridiculous

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
    everyone is netdecking kolentos mech warrior thats good enough to keep up with fucking handlock

• M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    shaman and priest control screw up my medivh mage deck, everything else seems ok, when you can drop 4+ molten giants on a turn people usually just concede when they see ice block

• ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    everyone is netdecking kolentos mech warrior thats good enough to keep up with fucking handlock

it looks like a fun deck

too bad I don't have either of the legendaries that really make it sing

most of the priests ive seen on ladder in the past few days have whipped out the velen mind blast smite wombo combo for 14

• AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
    Only in certain regions.

;_;

signature.png

• M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    gYF4qCT.png?1

Livin the Dream

3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
  • CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    At some point everyone is going to have to start running mystic so you can't do that.

or brawl or equality consecrate or misdirections or mind control techs and defenders of argus or just a deck that punches you in the face before you can get all that set up.

yeah I've yet to lose to that deck as hunter

AtomicTofu wrote: »

Well even though it's not out in the US you can manually download the .apk/patch files and install it, which I did. It works, and is cool.

signature.png

edited December 2014
    that is

an unnecessary amount of molten giants

Beasteh on
    wouldn't you say that's the BEST number of molten giants?

how would hearthstone run on a htc one m8 (new phone bragpost)

• Professor FuzzlesProfessor Fuzzles Not a furry, just sayin' FuzztopiaRegistered User regular
    Finally I now have it for my 6" Kindle fire hd but it warns you it might not work great... gee thanks.
    So far its worked alright but im just training right now so dunno what live matches will do to it.

• zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    android hearthstone is slow to load on my n10 but once it's up and running it is just SO good.

best thing about hunter vs. freeze/giants mage right now is I can put them down to two health and they'll be like "let me just play this Ice Block"

and then I play explosive trap and win anyway

• TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    Wait. Can I not play this on my phone? Is this really locked to tablet only?

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • OghulkOghulk Tinychat Janitor TinychatRegistered User regular
    what i have learned is everyone but me can play control decks

and it is super fucking frustrating

• Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    I'm having a successful and surprisingly consistent run of victories with this deck

HMNrhYc.jpg

Either Mal'Ganis is absurdly overpowered or people just have not discovered a way to deal with him effectively

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • GrobianGrobian What's on sale? Pliers!Registered User regular
    TheStig wrote: »
    Wait. Can I not play this on my phone? Is this really locked to tablet only?

iPhone and android phone version are supposed to come out next year. Apparently they make a new UI for it? But for android there's instructions online to get it on phones anyway.

• TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    I'll check out the instructions because a 2014 moto x should be big and bad enough to play it

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
    iYKUJxo.jpg

u4JeC4g.jpg

mechwarper is balanced

• Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    two golden heal bots in the same pack. sweet.

wY6K6Jb.gif