As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Steam] Winter is Over.

• Options
    JazzJazz Registered User regular
    Drovek wrote: »
    Riokenn wrote: »
    Ground Zeroes eh? Guess I should play MGS4 first.

Same boat here, heh.

Maybe MGS3 too.

MGS 1 & 2 too, to be on the safe side.
    Okay, maybe not 2. /flamebait

• Options
    SudsSuds Registered User regular
    Bit of a long shot here. The steam store update a few months back broke my calculator and the signatures. Basically backgrounds for new games won't be added until my scripts are fixed.

I haven't played with php in a long long time so I'm a bit rusty and I'm having trouble rebuilding everything. Is anyone experienced in coding in php that could help me out? PM me.

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    QuicalQuical Registered User regular
    Ground zeroes ONLY needs 3 and peace walker. Maybe not even 3. Peace walker is the most important but it can definitely be played without.

NNID: Quical
    STEAM: Quical
    Check out my youtube channel, maybe subscribe?: NerdAndOrGeek
  • Options
    BigityBigity Lubbock, TXRegistered User regular
    edited December 2014
    @Berylline‌ stole a copy of Tex Murphy tesla effect from me! And then the auctions were over and I lost all my gems! :(

Now to donate enough to force a 24 hour stream of bad rats.

EDIT: Nevermind, found my unused gems.

Bigity on
  • Options
    JazzJazz Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    Looks like MGSV:GZ is a brilliant port that's running well on systems below the listed minimum spec. Konami, they know how to Steam, they know how to PC.

I already have it on 360. But I'm seriously thinking about grabbing it again. It is so good.

Quical wrote: »
    Ground zeroes ONLY needs 3 and peace walker. Maybe not even 3. Peace walker is the most important but it can definitely be played without.

Although 3 is the best one.

Jazz on
  • Options
    DrascinDrascin Registered User regular
    Iolo wrote: »
    Artereis wrote: »
    Is Beyond Earth good? Tempted to pick it up if it gets a deeper discount. Or is Endless Legend the better game?

@Artereis, I've yet to see anyone across several threads who has played both recommend BE over EL right now. General consensus seems strongly to favor going with Endless Legend for now.

Yeah. I mean, Endless Legend is not perfect, and it was some points where it shows some weaknesses, but it's a really charming game iwth an unique playstyle - and gorgeous while running really smooth, to boot. BE is... well, honestly, it's just kind of there. It's not actually a bad game - it's just terribly uninspired.

Steam ID: Right here.
  • Options
    HalfazedninjaHalfazedninja Author of Jake Howard: Multiverse 101! Behind YouRegistered User regular
    @Dirtyboy‌ has struck me with Brothers! Thanks!

My debut novel, JAKE HOWARD: MULTIVERSE 101!
    Switch FC: SW-7588-7027-0113, Steam/PSN: Halfazedninja

• Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    Hmm. Ultra Street Fighter IV has an amazing 15% discount, and the older version of Street Fighter has no discount at all.

Capcom...

• Options
    BroncbusterBroncbuster Registered User regular
    WHERE WE'RE GOING, WE DON'T NEED ROADS!
    phexiau06q7h.jpg

ro7qrwd9qrsj.jpg

steam_sig.png
    Origin: Broncbuster
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    phexiau06q7h.jpg

ro7qrwd9qrsj.jpg

You have embraced the darkness and made it your own.

• Options
    BigDesBigDes Registered User regular
    phexiau06q7h.jpg

ro7qrwd9qrsj.jpg

You stared into the abyss too long

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    BotznoyBotznoy Registered User regular
    Jazz wrote: »
    Looks like MGSV:GZ is a brilliant port that's running well on systems below the listed minimum spec. Konami, they know how to Steam, they know how to PC.

I already have it on 360. But I'm seriously thinking about grabbing it again. It is so good.

Stiiil in a dream, Snake Eater

IZF2byN.jpg

Want to play co-op games? Feel free to hit me up!
  • Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    Botznoy wrote: »

MGS3 needs to come to Steam so more can be exposed to The Ladder, truly the greatest boss fight in all of gaming.

• Options
    KandenKanden Registered User regular
    Thanks @Dirtyboy‌ for Duke Nukem!

• Options
    Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    Big thank you to @Antoshka for the gift of MGS Ground Zeroes!

• Options
    BigDesBigDes Registered User regular
    Burnage wrote: »
    Botznoy wrote: »

MGS3 needs to come to Steam so more can be exposed to The Ladder, truly the greatest boss fight in all of gaming.

What a thrill

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Pixelated PixiePixelated Pixie They/Them Registered User regular
    PSA

So, though the Steam sale is upon us and wallets are all but leaping off the Precipice of Irresponsibility into the Lake of Regret, allow me to toss out a quick reminder that the Childs Play charity drive is still in full effect. Please consider tossing a pittance that way if you have not already - even a small donation to CP could make more difference to one kid somewhere, someday, than that cheap game will matter to you once it's gathering dust in your backlog.

I don't know exactly where we are up to in total donations, but I would dearly, deeply, truly love to see us hit at least $8000. Admittedly far short of last year's impressive turnout but still a nice round figure worthy of respect.
    The fact that it would also mean I'm playing something terrible twice is something I'm willing to forgive y'all for, in light of the cause.

~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
    ironzerg wrote: »
    Chipmunks are like nature's nipple clamps, I guess?
  • Options
    QuicalQuical Registered User regular

Oh really? I'm suddenly really interested. Even though I too already own it, on ps3.

NNID: Quical
    STEAM: Quical
    Check out my youtube channel, maybe subscribe?: NerdAndOrGeek
  • Options
    HalfazedninjaHalfazedninja Author of Jake Howard: Multiverse 101! Behind YouRegistered User regular
    phexiau06q7h.jpg

ro7qrwd9qrsj.jpg

I'm pretty sure you just unleashed hellspawn all over Earth.

• Options
    Albino BunnyAlbino Bunny Jackie Registered User regular
    SkutSkut wrote: »

You mean cheapest album right?

Because that's why you buy Gearcrack Arena. It's an album brought to you via the vehicle of a bad top down shooter.

• Options
    MyiagrosMyiagros Registered User regular
    What are the chances that This War of Mine goes on sale for less than the current 15%? I guess I should just wait for the inevitable gift cards I'll get for Christmas and use them all on the sale.

iRevert wrote: »
    Because if you're going to attempt to squeeze that big black monster into your slot you will need to be able to take at least 12 inches or else you're going to have a bad time...
    Steam: MyiagrosX27
  • Options
    IsornIsorn Registered User regular
    Myiagros wrote: »
    What are the chances that This War of Mine goes on sale for less than the current 15%? I guess I should just wait for the inevitable gift cards I'll get for Christmas and use them all on the sale.

I'd say it would not have the worst odds since it already has a discount to start with. I imagine it might go to 25%.

• Options
    FredZ89FredZ89 Huehuehueh Registered User regular
    I've just learned that I didn't get the job that I applied to, and the guy they hired for it is way underqualified. So, needless to say, I'm kinda mad right now. (On the bright side, in a few days my daughter should be born... Pretty sure everything will look pretty pointless to me when that day comes)

I've been looking at Shadow of Mordor for quite some time and I might buy it when it goes on a daily sale. Anyone remembers what price it went down to during the Thanksgiving sale by any chances?

Currently Playing: MH4U
    My Steam profile
    3DS: 1435-3951-4785
  • Options
    DrovekDrovek Registered User regular
    FredZ89 wrote: »
    I've just learned that I didn't get the job that I applied to, and the guy they hired for it is way underqualified. So, needless to say, I'm kinda mad right now. (On the bright side, in a few days my daughter should be born... Pretty sure everything will look pretty pointless to me when that day comes)

I've been looking at Shadow of Mordor for quite some time and I might buy it when it goes on a daily sale. Anyone remembers what price it went down to during the Thanksgiving sale by any chances?

$20 on Amazon, not quite as low everywhere else.

steam_sig.png( < . . .
  • Options
    cardboard delusionscardboard delusions USAgent PSN: USAgent31Registered User regular
    Something here does not make sense... just can't quite put my finger on it...

5cWF7pV.png?1

• Options
    DonnictonDonnicton Registered User regular
    Guys - guysguysguysguysguysguysguysguys

Look what finally hit Steam!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/317040/

• Options
    DaringDirkDaringDirk Daddy CEO Oakland, CARegistered User regular
    Guys, public service alert, @Shade apparently has money in Steam now, and is not afraid to use it. I'd assumed he lied when he said he had a wallet, this was his response:

Z9L96dT.png

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    am0nam0n Registered User regular

I saw something earlier that was selling for -$0.01. Yes, they paid you to buy it.

• Options
    VeganVegan Registered User regular

Wow, it even has Cards. Guaranteed profit.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    HounHoun Registered User regular

Same boat here, heh.

Maybe MGS3 too.

MGS2 is one of the finest games I have ever played. You take that back right now.

Maybe I should finally play 3. I did take all next week off...

• Options
    initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    Houn wrote: »

Same boat here, heh.

Maybe MGS3 too.

MGS2 is one of the finest games I have ever played. You take that back right now.

2 was great. but opinions gonna opinionate. I take it from the talk here that the sale has started?

• Options
    KarozKaroz Registered User regular
    DaringDirk wrote: »
    Well, Spoit has finally done it to me:
    EOVK3cV.png

Who knew my torturer was but an hour south of me...

• Options
    DrovekDrovek Registered User regular
    Houn wrote: »

Same boat here, heh.

Maybe MGS3 too.

I completely love MGS2, and the one thing that sucks über-balls is that I can't my PC copy to work in Windows 8.1.

MGS3 is awesome, too. I kinda want to replay it...

steam_sig.png( < . . .
  • Options
    EvmaAlsarEvmaAlsar Birmingham, EnglandRegistered User regular
    @Shade just gifted me a copy of Interplanetary. Thanks very much!

6YAcQE8.png
    Steam profile - Twitch - YouTube
    Switch: SM-6352-8553-6516
  • Options
    heenatoheenato Alice Leywind Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    Thanks to @shade for How to survive, and @‌halfazedninja for RULES OF NAATUUUURE

heenato on
    M A G I K A Z A M
  • Options
    EvmaAlsar wrote: »
    @Shade just gifted me a copy of Interplanetary. Thanks very much!

I sounds like @Shade is waging a one man war on us. Retaliation may be in order

• Options
    IsornIsorn Registered User regular
    4ztmbqbjm0dg.png

@Shade is still rampaging. Thank you. Always been a fan of ninjas. Hence my avatar. <3

1.png 221.9K
  • Options
    HeirTransparentHeirTransparent ... Registered User regular
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    lionheart_mlionheart_m Registered User regular
    Question: is Rising a daily? I mean, it's 6 bucks! Can it really go any lower than that?
    YES IT CAN! But I mean this year not next year.

3DS: 5069-4122-2826 / WiiU: Lionheart-m / PSN: lionheart_m / Steam: lionheart_jg
This discussion has been closed.