As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Superheroes] Cheese beam from the cheese dimension

19495969798100»

• Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    Which is weird, because her original costume was designed by a woman.

• Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular

Women can be into boobs too, y'know

• Options
    AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
    tumblr_ngug3rqXeR1qbw2lfo1_r1_1280.jpg

• Options
    Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    Danvers' costume seems to usually be drawn like armor (or at least heavy material) in close ups, especially of her face with the retractable mask thing; in full body shots or at distance the artists seem to default to 'nude' forms. The new spider woman costume seems to kinda be like that too, including the thing where her legs are drawn like she's wearing heels even though she apparently isn't.

I also don't really get the point of the glasses turning into a domino mask; danvers needs to let some other heroes in on her retractable mask technology

NREqxl5.jpg
    it was the smallest on the list but
    Pluto was a planet and I'll never forget
  • Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    Straightzi wrote: »

true

• Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Danvers' costume seems to usually be drawn like armor (or at least heavy material) in close ups, especially of her face with the retractable mask thing; in full body shots or at distance the artists seem to default to 'nude' forms. The new spider woman costume seems to kinda be like that too, including the thing where her legs are drawn like she's wearing heels even though she apparently isn't.

I also don't really get the point of the glasses turning into a domino mask; danvers needs to let some other heroes in on her retractable mask technology
    Domino mask looks more superhero-y and lets her transition from civillian to superhero in a quick, cool looking way

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Straightzi wrote: »

I mean, for real who isn't

But still it was a bad costume

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Also it's not that super weird that in the 70s, a woman designing a female costume for a male dominated industry and market wouldn't go like mega-progressive with it?

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    I'm not a huge fan of her new outfit, but it's definitely better than her old one, though that's not a high bar to clear, to be frank

Hi, Frank. I'm Keith.

• Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    Keith wrote: »
    I'm not a huge fan of her new outfit, but it's definitely better than her old one, though that's not a high bar to clear, to be frank

Hi, Frank. I'm Keith.

keith-urban.jpg
    ?

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    more like

dhfdh_zps7a413b00.png

This discussion has been closed.