Black Friday Sale and Pins

124»

Posts

  • BekerBeker Child's Play Program Director SeattleRegistered User, Penny Arcade Staff regular
    PedroAsani wrote: »
    Beker wrote: »
    Posters will be along later.

    And can I take it that my order is simply delayed because of the BluRay rather than it disappearing into the Hellmouth in the office?

    As stated in Gazelle #39, ordering the blue-ray will delay your order. :-) If you want them split you'd need to email [email protected]

    -Beker/Erick
    gQPRxvs.png
  • BekerBeker Child's Play Program Director SeattleRegistered User, Penny Arcade Staff regular
    Oh, also. This current sale and South will be the last time the Merch 2.0 pin is given as a reward. They will not be at East. So if you won't be at South, and need another, get in there.

    -Beker/Erick
    gQPRxvs.png
  • dmosineedmosinee Davenport, IARegistered User regular
    Beker wrote: »
    Oh, also. This current sale and South will be the last time the Merch 2.0 pin is given as a reward. They will not be at East. So if you won't be at South, and need another, get in there.

    So will there be Merch 3.0 at East?

    Digital Lanyard, I love trades - https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/dmosinee
    http://pinmash.info - Two pins enter, one pins leaves... then the other pin leaves with a lower Elo rating
  • BekerBeker Child's Play Program Director SeattleRegistered User, Penny Arcade Staff regular
    dmosinee wrote: »
    Beker wrote: »
    Oh, also. This current sale and South will be the last time the Merch 2.0 pin is given as a reward. They will not be at East. So if you won't be at South, and need another, get in there.

    So will there be Merch 3.0 at East?

    Excellent question.

    -Beker/Erick
    gQPRxvs.png
  • foehammerfoehammer procrastinator extraordinaire melbourneRegistered User regular
    Beker wrote: »
    dmosinee wrote: »
    Beker wrote: »
    Oh, also. This current sale and South will be the last time the Merch 2.0 pin is given as a reward. They will not be at East. So if you won't be at South, and need another, get in there.

    So will there be Merch 3.0 at East?

    Excellent question.

    you really didn't expect him to answer that did you?

    JKwon
  • PedroAsaniPedroAsani Brotherhood of the Squirrel [Prime]Registered User regular
    Beker wrote: »
    PedroAsani wrote: »
    Beker wrote: »
    Posters will be along later.

    And can I take it that my order is simply delayed because of the BluRay rather than it disappearing into the Hellmouth in the office?

    As stated in Gazelle #39, ordering the blue-ray will delay your order. :-) If you want them split you'd need to email [email protected]

    Nope. The delay works in my favour. But I fear that Hellmouth. I asked Evenstar to get photos of the office from the recent PA event, and she hasn't said anything. I fear she was sucked in there and replaced with an evil clone who does not know of my request.

  • fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    "Yeah, I need photos of the floor layout, offices of key personnel, exits, un-alarmed fire doors. Stuff like that.."

    ಠ_ಠ

    PAX_Skeletor
  • PedroAsaniPedroAsani Brotherhood of the Squirrel [Prime]Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    "Yeah, I need photos of the floor layout, offices of key personnel, exits, un-alarmed fire doors. Stuff like that.."

    ಠ_ಠ

    I just wanted to see the Pinitentiary, since I couldn't go myself. The last ClubPA one sounded fun, and I was bummed I couldn't go this time either.

    PedroAsani on
  • thx42thx42 SeattleRegistered User regular
    PedroAsani wrote: »
    "Yeah, I need photos of the floor layout, offices of key personnel, exits, un-alarmed fire doors. Stuff like that.."

    ಠ_ಠ

    I just wanted to see the Pinitentiary, since I couldn't go myself. The last ClubPA one sounded fun, and I was bummed I couldn't go this time either.

    Here are some of the photos I took from the ClubPA event -

    https://www.flickr.com/photos/thx42/sets/72157649373945059/

    Hingo00Fayt00fishfishmonkeyhatKurpavSKOoOTA
  • EvenstarEvenstar PAX Prime Princess Bellevue, WARegistered User regular
    edited December 2014
    PedroAsani wrote: »
    Nope. The delay works in my favour. But I fear that Hellmouth. I asked Evenstar to get photos of the office from the recent PA event, and she hasn't said anything. I fear she was sucked in there and replaced with an evil clone who does not know of my request.

    I'M SORRY @PedroAsani ! I have been meaning to PM you but my goldfish memory strikes again! I asked Brian, I totally did. He acknowledged he knew who the question was coming from. I got a firm resounding "NO", followed by a bit about how it does not officially exist so how could a picture be taken of it. I asked him what to tell you then, he just said the one word...no. T_T I am sorry... I failed you :(

    EDIT- @thx42 in that first picture of the big meeting room, that's the back of me eating dinner! Hahaha

    Evenstar on
  • PedroAsaniPedroAsani Brotherhood of the Squirrel [Prime]Registered User regular
    Evenstar wrote: »

    I'M SORRY @PedroAsani ! I have been meaning to PM you but my goldfish memory strikes again! I asked Brian, I totally did. He acknowledged he knew who the question was coming from. I got a firm resounding "NO", followed by a bit about how it does not officially exist so how could a picture be taken of it. I asked him what to tell you then, he just said the one word...no. T_T I am sorry... I failed you :(

    EDIT- @thx42 in that first picture of the big meeting room, that's the back of me eating dinner! Hahaha

    But that is Pin Mecca!

  • fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited December 2014
    *sadly takes off ski-mask and rappelling gear*

    ಠ_ಠ

    fishfishmonkeyhat on
  • JKwonJKwon Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    What was the purchase requirement to receiving one of the pin posters?

    PAX Prime 2010 [x]
    PAX Prime 2011 [x]
    PAX Prime 2012 [x]
    PAX Prime 2013 [x]
    PAX Prime 2014 [x]
    PAX Prime 2015 [x]

    https://pinnypals.com/pals/5Panel
  • BekerBeker Child's Play Program Director SeattleRegistered User, Penny Arcade Staff regular
    PedroAsani wrote: »
    Evenstar wrote: »

    I'M SORRY @PedroAsani ! I have been meaning to PM you but my goldfish memory strikes again! I asked Brian, I totally did. He acknowledged he knew who the question was coming from. I got a firm resounding "NO", followed by a bit about how it does not officially exist so how could a picture be taken of it. I asked him what to tell you then, he just said the one word...no. T_T I am sorry... I failed you :(

    EDIT- @thx42 in that first picture of the big meeting room, that's the back of me eating dinner! Hahaha

    But that is Pin Mecca!

    So, don't tell Brian, but I snuck in when the beast who guards the cage was not looking and took a picture for you all*. If word gets back to the boss though I may be punished severely, probably fed to the beast, so keep this on the down low. Be warned, it may be not what you are expecting.
    Inside, you will note that there are not boxes and boxes of pins. Just 2 simple pins, that are bred to make the other pins. Currently in the cage are Valentines and Ellie, which breed together to make the Kemper pins. Other combinations make other pins. We can only manage one breeding pair at a time else the guardian becomes upset. They aren't breeding at the moment obviously as you can see by the picture.
    1341i7kruc7g.jpg




    *Actually, my hands were shaking I was so afraid the guardian would eat me, so @PAJamie had to actually snap the picture.

    -Beker/Erick
    gQPRxvs.png
    calamityjamiezerzhulDrayven_DarkoKurpavfishfishmonkeyhatmisskass00Fayt00
  • BekerBeker Child's Play Program Director SeattleRegistered User, Penny Arcade Staff regular
    JKwon wrote: »
    What was the purchase requirement to receiving one of the pin posters?

    2 pin sets is the magic number.

    -Beker/Erick
    gQPRxvs.png
  • FitzchivalryFitzchivalry PAXAUS Cookie Brigade Coordinator Orrstrahleeeeah mate!Registered User regular
    "Gabe 3rd wheel, Tycho clearly interested in Ellie."

    Next Awkward Love Triangle update at 10pm on CNN.

    fishfishmonkeyhat
  • fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    1. How old is that Ellie pin?
    2. Isn't that Ellie pin only interested in Chandra and Elspeth pins?

    sudopoop
  • dmosineedmosinee Davenport, IARegistered User regular
    Isn't that Ellie pin only interested in Chandra and Elspeth pins?

    Wouldn't Annarchy be a more appropriate interest for Ellie than either Chandra or Elspeth?

    Digital Lanyard, I love trades - https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/dmosinee
    http://pinmash.info - Two pins enter, one pins leaves... then the other pin leaves with a lower Elo rating
    misskassfishfishmonkeyhatKurpav
  • fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Oh dude gross.

  • JKwonJKwon Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    Beker wrote: »
    JKwon wrote: »
    What was the purchase requirement to receiving one of the pin posters?

    2 pin sets is the magic number.

    Most excellent, thank you good sir.

    PAX Prime 2010 [x]
    PAX Prime 2011 [x]
    PAX Prime 2012 [x]
    PAX Prime 2013 [x]
    PAX Prime 2014 [x]
    PAX Prime 2015 [x]

    https://pinnypals.com/pals/5Panel
  • dchoydchoy OregonRegistered User regular
    Beker wrote: »
    JKwon wrote: »
    What was the purchase requirement to receiving one of the pin posters?

    2 pin sets is the magic number.

    I ordered two pin sets and didn't get a pin poster with my order...?

    PAX Prime attendee since 2008.

    Another year of Prime gone by... commence the struggle!

    https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/dchoy
  • 00Fayt0000Fayt00 Registered User regular
    dchoy wrote: »
    Beker wrote: »
    JKwon wrote: »
    What was the purchase requirement to receiving one of the pin posters?

    2 pin sets is the magic number.

    I ordered two pin sets and didn't get a pin poster with my order...?

    They will ship out separately later on.

  • AyefkayAyefkay Queensland, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Should we start a riot? I'll get the torches, you bring the pitchforks!

    My PinnyPals Digital Lanyard: Now Up to date! https://pinnypals.com/pals/Ayefkay

    8fuuo_RK.png
  • dmosineedmosinee Davenport, IARegistered User regular
    I understand that the shipping situation is beyond their control, but can they at least just tell us Club PA members what this super top secret thing is? It's been dangled out there with no information for weeks now. Is it a pin? A pin poster? A set of pins? Is it even pin related at all?

    I know they wanted it to be some huge surprise, but at this point I just want to know so I can figure out the appropriate amount of attention to pay to it.

    Digital Lanyard, I love trades - https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/dmosinee
    http://pinmash.info - Two pins enter, one pins leaves... then the other pin leaves with a lower Elo rating
  • FitzchivalryFitzchivalry PAXAUS Cookie Brigade Coordinator Orrstrahleeeeah mate!Registered User regular
    I bet they will announce that the PA in ClubPA stands for Penny Arcade.

    fishfishmonkeyhat
  • fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    It stands for a ClubPAmwich.

  • zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    dmosinee wrote: »
    I just want to know so I can figure out the appropriate amount of attention to pay to it.
    You could always just pay zero attention to it until it's announced.

    00Fayt00
  • fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    It's what everyone's doing for the Naughty Dog pin!

  • AyefkayAyefkay Queensland, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    It's what everyone's doing for the Naughty Dog pin!

    not me! obsessed over it constantly until i caved and bought off ebay!

    My PinnyPals Digital Lanyard: Now Up to date! https://pinnypals.com/pals/Ayefkay

    8fuuo_RK.png
  • AyefkayAyefkay Queensland, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Did anybody else get a personalised Christmas card in their order? I want to believe Brian remembered my name from our few interactions on twitter, which he references in the card.

    My PinnyPals Digital Lanyard: Now Up to date! https://pinnypals.com/pals/Ayefkay

    8fuuo_RK.png
    00Fayt00
  • EvenstarEvenstar PAX Prime Princess Bellevue, WARegistered User regular
  • fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Oh I would be super pissed if he wrote in the card I got as a bonus!

    :P

  • Geometric CubeGeometric Cube Registered User regular
    Mine just had a quote in it.

  • grgemonkeygrgemonkey Registered User regular
    In his defence, the labor dispute is actually a big deal :) For instance, in Japan, McDonald's has started rationing fries orders to small size only because they're running out of potatoes and the shipments are stuck in the same place the PA things appear to be haha

    So there you go, an odd connection with McDonald's Japan.

    https://pinnypals.com - Be there or be your least favourite shaped pin. Pin trading and more.
    http://pinmash.info - Head-To-Head battle of pins! Choose the most desirable.
    http://pinnywise.com - iOS pin collection tracking app.
    ----
    My Delicious Pins For Trade
    Shadowscars22
  • fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Wait, is this my my package from Chainsawsuit stopped moving once it got to ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS) 6 days ago?

  • dmosineedmosinee Davenport, IARegistered User regular
    If it's USPS shipping, it will show the customs place (ISC) as the last activity until it has crossed the ocean and scanned in by the Australia Post. I doubt the dispute would cause any delay in outgoing US mail shipments.

    Digital Lanyard, I love trades - https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/dmosinee
    http://pinmash.info - Two pins enter, one pins leaves... then the other pin leaves with a lower Elo rating
Sign In or Register to comment.