As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

A Very Apocalyptic Christmas: A Do-It-Yourself [Miniphalla]. GAME OVER! Mafia Victory

• Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    :whistle:
    I'm sexy and I know it
    :whistle:
    sol11cz.jpg

• MegafrostMegafrost Leader of the Decepticons Registered User regular
    Grunt's Ghosts because puns are awesome and how dare you.

• Mikey CTSMikey CTS Registered User regular
    kime cause I said I would!

// PSN: wyrd_warrior // MHW Name: Josei //
  • Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Best TOTP.
    I regret nothing.

Suck it, scrubs.

• RendRend Registered User regular
    Burnage wrote: »
    Rend wrote: »
    kime wrote: »
    Hey, so if any of you actually want to survive a bit longer, feel free to send me a PM. I'll make sure you die later in the slaughter that is coming.

It's my Christmas gift to you :)

SEE? WHAT DID I TELL YOU? CLEAR EVIDENCE OF NAUGHTINESS.

Honestly, I have never seen clearer evidence.
    Whatcha gonna do about it?

I HAVE REMOVED HIM FROM MY CHRISTMAS CARD LIST. A DRASTIC MEASURE, I KNOW, BUT GIVEN THE CIRCUMSTANCES IT FELT APPROPRIATE.

That's nearly Christmas heresy...!

• AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    The Templars will see us through.

But they told me Preda is a black hat in disguise.

• Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    Megafrost wrote: »

You seem quite heated about this. You should take a Big Chill pill.

• MillMill Registered User regular
    Man, it been forever since I've phalla'd! Is the thing to do, to still vote for kime day one? You know, Kime because he probably pushed for a role that will destroy us all anyways!

• MegafrostMegafrost Leader of the Decepticons Registered User regular
    Megafrost wrote: »

You seem quite heated about this. You should take a Big Chill pill.

Believe in the cold and eat myself?

• premiumpremium Registered User regular
    I'm too busy to come up with a good excuse to vote for Obifett

• GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    Megafrost won't let me push all the buttons in the elevator in the pattern of a Christmas tree.

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
  • RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    Gizzy, you typed my name to get me into this game, I feel it is only fair I type yours to get you out.

• GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    Hooray Retaba! Do you want to make ginger bread houses, and eat cookie dough, and go ice skating, and maybe even hold hands??

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
    Oh wow look at the time! Gotta get to.. that... thing I was gonna do at this current time.

• JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    Hey Aura, long time no vote!

Retaba wrote: »
    Oh wow look at the time! Gotta get to.. that... thing I was gonna do at this current time.

Apparently, this thing involves Robot Santa. I'm keeping an eye on you Retaba, murder and assault during Christmas, is just up Robot Santa's alley. Granted it's also in the cards for the Robot Mafia.

Well now, I can hardly be held accountable for a passerby's view on my timely activities.

Well now, I can hardly be held accountable for a passerby's view on my timely activities.

I think that's precisely what you can be held accountable for.

You do, do you?

• The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    Hey, so if any of you actually want to survive a bit longer, feel free to send me a PM. I'll make sure you die later in the slaughter that is coming.

It's my Christmas gift to you :)
    You are SO going to die tonight :P

• The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    Oh also, Burnage in case the other vote didn't count

• discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    Mill wrote: »

Apparently, this thing involves Robot Santa. I'm keeping an eye on you Retaba, murder and assault during Christmas, is just up Robot Santa's alley. Granted it's also in the cards for the Robot Mafia.

There's a Robot Santa?!
    And here I thought all these ominously ticking packages were a poorly disguised attempt at getting rid of me!
    This explains everything!

If there's a Robot Santa, then that must mean there's a Robot Christmas as well!
    So, Merry Christmas Megafrost!

Oh I guess I need to write Christmas cards to all my Robot friends as well!
    I'm so excited!

• Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    Capfalcon started playing Phalla at the same time as I did, and I try to never let him forget it.

He's a clever one, saying things like "Who are you again?" and "I've never even seen you before," and "Get out of my house right now or I'm calling the police," but he knows we're true rivals, forever locked in a grim struggle that began more that 4 years ago.

pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    And.. I'm done.

• LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    hullo hullo, slorp slorp slop

• kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    discrider wrote: »
    And.. I'm done.

??

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
    And.. I'm done.

Well, that just sound ominous given the post right before it . . . at least to me.

• BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    I THINK DISCRIDER IS NAUGHTY, TOO.

What exactly do you plan to do about the naughty ones?

• BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    Rend wrote: »

What exactly do you plan to do about the naughty ones?

LUCKILY, REND, YOU HAVE BEEN VERY NICE THIS YEAR AND WON'T BE FINDING OUT.

• jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular
    The Anonymous, Christmas is not a time for giving death threats.

It's a time for following through on death threats.

• KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular
    And.. I'm done.

??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1PYp-fsZOA

???

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular
    discrider is done...

with THIS PHALLA

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    I can't recall if I had any grudges, and christmas is a time to forgive and forget and embraces.
    Tender embraces, especially for 25.Jpants!

• AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    4czpe5xplaz6.jpg

Attention, Mega Mall Inhabitants:

With the holidays fast approaching, it's important to remember that you'll want to acquire and redistribute goods and services in the form of presents. Gift wrapping stations are located on levels B2, 1A, 3F, and 5W; those of you without protective equipment to avoid radiation contamination should refrain from visiting the station at B2. We will be offering preferred and expedited service to personnel with protective equipment at that location.

Remember! If there is no Christmas, the Communists will have won and our survival inside this glorious venue will have been for naught. Please plan your holiday spending and schedule accordingly.

Mega Mall 1 reminds you that there are only 5 shopping days left before Christmas. Attendance at the Christmas Eve Tree-Lighting Jubilee is mandatory, and failure to appear will result in loss of cafeteria privileges. Those of you with a Hannukah exemption must place your menorah placard on your doors for inspection by the Securi-drones prior to the commencement of the Jubilee if not attending.

Mega Mall 1 also reminds you that sightings of Ice Wolves are to be reported immediately to the nearest securi-drone in order to facilitate expeditious response-times and secure the perimeter. Remember: If you see something, say something!

kshu0oba7xnr.png

• Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    Ice wolves? I don't think they exist.

pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • LostNinjaLostNinja Registered User regular
    I'm still new at this but I'm always supposed to vote Kime out on the first day right?

• AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    LostNinja wrote: »
    I'm still new at this but I'm always supposed to vote Kime out on the first day right?

I mean, last year it ruined my personal wincon and turned him into a murderous ghost, so maybe don't?

kshu0oba7xnr.png

• SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    Auralynx for trying to mislead the new person

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
    Ok, I'm fading out. If only I could vote twice.

premium today, JPants tomorrow, I think.

kshu0oba7xnr.png