As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Snugglehug]! And the living is cutesy (nsf 56k, the soulless)

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
  • Options
    chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    I like that the dog sniffed the turtle's butt

• Options
    WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    Lalabox wrote: »
    tumblr_ndwezy209R1qixslso2_r1_500.jpg
    tumblr_ndwezy209R1qixslso1_500.jpg

Fluffers will now demonstrate the difference between Western and Japanese animation.

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • Options
    KaplarKaplar On Google MapsRegistered User regular
    Short story, but a good result.

My girlfriend pulled into our driveway this past Sunday and saw a dog running around in our backyard(we don't have a gate). Had a lab's body, but a schnauzer's face. She came in and told me about him so I went out. Dog was super friendly and playful. Noticed he had a tag and, thinking he might be lost, we called the numbers on "Huck"'s collar. No answer. He ran off down the street(because no gate) so we chased after him while calling the numbers. Someone on the other end finally answered and it turns out they did lose him and were looking for him. Caught up with huck and walked him back to our house. He belonged to a family that lives a couple streets over and they rushed into their car as soon as they heard someone found him. We held onto him until they made it over and he jumped into their car as soon as they opened the door. They were excited as all hell to get him back.

Tldr: Dog was lost, got returned, and was a good boy.

• Options
    ShadowenShadowen Snores in the morning LoserdomRegistered User regular
    tumblr_ngpjya6JRS1s02vreo1_500.gif

tumblr_ngpjya6JRS1s02vreo2_500.gif

tumblr_ngpjya6JRS1s02vreo3_500.gif

• Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Are those meercats?

• Options
    TayaTaya Registered User regular
    At first I thought they were crocodiles.

Playful, happy crocodiles.

• Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    They are mongooses!

Mongoose?

Mongeese?

Anyway that's what they are.

• Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    nah dog

those are meerkats

• Options
    mongeese are not communal and are way more narrow

• Options
    so it turns out a meerkat is technically a mongoose, but the only member of the family suricata

the more you know!

• Options
    LadaiLadai Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    Beloved Dog 'Max' Lost in North Carolina, Found a Month Later in Pennsylvania:
    Delaware County Animal Control scanned a stray dog's microchip Thursday afternoon in Chester County to find it belonged to someone in North Carolina. A month after his disappearance, Max is finally returning to his owner, Traci Harrison, tonight.

"I was trying to write down the information on the pizza box in the car," she said describing how her initial confusion during the call turned to elation. "I didn't think I'd ever see him again. Just the perfect Christmas present for me."

Max4.jpg

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Dog-Max-Lost-North-Carolina-Found-Chester-County-Pennsylvania-Month-Later-286388101.html?_osource=SocialFlowTwt_PHBrand

Ladai on
    ely3ub6du1oe.jpg
  • Options
    KaplarKaplar On Google MapsRegistered User regular
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    nah dog

those are meerkats

So some kind of armadillo lizard dog.

• Options
    Dunno, human
    tumblr_nd08miV6Sw1soko9to3_1280.jpg

Just not feelin' it
    tumblr_nd08miV6Sw1soko9to1_1280.jpg

Not up to catting today
    tumblr_nd08miV6Sw1soko9to2_1280.jpg

• Options
    Psychotic OnePsychotic One The Lord of No Pants Parts UnknownRegistered User regular
  • Options
    chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    If that were the actual halftime show, I'd be a lot more inclined to watch

• Options
    Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
    snake
    U20ETtS.jpg

:D

broken image link
  • Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    #pipe wrote: »
    Here is a video of a tortoise who hates a cat!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHFfWW9ua64

homer-headbutt-o.gif

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
  • Options
    the tiniest piggy

• Options
    Shadowen wrote: »
    the tiniest piggy

awww, it's a bacon bit!

• Options
    Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    edited December 2014

The comments for this video confuse me

It looks like joke accounts, but why this video specifically?

(Only checked the comments to verify if I'm hearing Korean in this video or not)

Duke 2.0 on
    VRXwDW7.png
  • Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    People thought those were some kind of exotic animals, but it turned out they were

Mere cats
    :B

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    RayzeRayze Registered User regular
    Duke 2.0 wrote: »

The comments for this video confuse me

It looks like joke accounts, but why this video specifically?

(Only checked the comments to verify if I'm hearing Korean in this video or not)

If a video is linked to reddit, tumblr, or some other social media site, then it's going to get an influx of stupid, fake comments, mostly about someone being outraged over "how horrible this thing is" and a variety of other stupid stuff

• Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    Dunno, human
    tumblr_nd08miV6Sw1soko9to3_1280.jpg

Just not feelin' it
    tumblr_nd08miV6Sw1soko9to1_1280.jpg

Not up to catting today

comic.php?date=02282007

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    Extreme unsnuggle incoming
    My cat George passed away this morning. My dad thinks it was probably a heart attack or something like that. He went into his little hiding place beneath the bed and just went to sleep. He was 16 and the day we got him from the pound we were actually looking for a puppy. Then we went into the cat room and amongst the multitudes of mewling kittens there was an older cat, probably about a year and a half old, and my dad went up to his cage where he was sitting, silent and forlorn, and said to him "What are you doing here, old man?"

George reached his paws through the bars and gently patted the sides of my dad's face with his paws, no claws out, and he came home with us that day. That set the precedent for his behavior. Gentle, quiet, loving, calm. Like an old, kind man in the shape of a cat. Which is why the name George always seemed to fit him.

We have a spot picked out in the back yard for him. He was a special, wonderful cat, and I'm just sad I was at work when he went.

20141006_145338_zps7098c524.jpg

20141017_000803_zpse629c208.jpg

20141018_183638_zpsec5dc152.jpg

For some reason he decided that he really liked my fiance. George loved sleeping next to people but he really loved to snuggle with Jabbo.

• Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    I'm so sorry, Metz.

• Options
    RayzeRayze Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    I awesomed your post because I want to celebrate your cat, who looked like he loved and was loved until the end. To cheer you up, I'm going to edit in a pic of my regal cat

Edit:
    Aprilsit_zps891a9a73.jpg

Rayze on
  • Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    At least he got to have one last Christmas with the family.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    Pits!

tumblr_n9skyhWnQB1qzcv7no1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_n9skyhWnQB1qzcv7no5_500.jpg
    tumblr_n9skyhWnQB1qzcv7no2_500.jpg
    tumblr_n9skyhWnQB1qzcv7no3_1280.jpg
    tumblr_n9skyhWnQB1qzcv7no4_1280.jpg

• Options
    FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    Before pitbulls developed a reputation for being aggressive fighting dogs they were known as "nanny dogs" because they were good playing companions for the kids, both a very patient dog with the kids of the family and ready to protect them against strangers.

BluegRANITEPITBULLS.jpg

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
  • Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    Turn on the sound

Trust me

• Options
    tumblr_nh4450Z2tj1qdlh1io1_500.gif
    "I've made a huge mistake."

• Options
    CimmeriiCimmerii SpaceOperaGhost Registered User regular
    An Adventure of Regret.

*Internally Screaming*
  • Options
    Before pitbulls developed a reputation for being aggressive fighting dogs they were known as "nanny dogs" because they were good playing companions for the kids, both a very patient dog with the kids of the family and ready to protect them against strangers.

Ya it gets me so mad the rep pitbulls have, because if you don't teach a pitbull to be violent, they won't be, they are such giant sucks!

Was reminded of the stigma the other ngiht when at door on delivery , Lady is looking all sheepish as she answers and is like, there's a dog in here don't be scared, and I'm like, give me all the doggy, and she's like, well it's a pitbull and another lady got scared on a delivery there.

Then out comes this just adorable little mastiff puppy, I let him leap right onto me for kisses and just tried to absorb his cuteness!

Poor little guy will not get pet sometimes just because someone is scared of that stigma, and he deserves all the pets forever, he was so cute!

• Options

We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold.

( Wish I had the shop skills to give him the Hunter hat/glasses/cigarello)

• Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Every Pit Bull I have ever met has been an absolute sweetheart and I love them to death

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    Ya it gets me so mad the rep pitbulls have, because if you don't teach a pitbull to be violent, they won't be, they are such giant sucks!

Yup. Not scared of pitbulls. I'm scared of people who want Pitbulls (and other powerful dogs) for the wrong reasons.

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
  • Options
    GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    I don't like pitbulls because they have very short hair. A dog's gotta have decent hair for me to pat it.

This discussion has been closed.