As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

A Very Apocalyptic Christmas: A Do-It-Yourself [Miniphalla]. GAME OVER! Mafia Victory

• AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    Or er premium yeah.

I might be a little rusty, guys.

kshu0oba7xnr.png

• LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    The Anonymous

• kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Auralynx wrote: »
    LostNinja wrote: »
    I'm still new at this but I'm always supposed to vote Kime out on the first day right?

I mean, last year it ruined my personal wincon and turned him into a murderous ghost, so maybe don't?

I don't remember that at all haha

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • EgosEgos Registered User regular
    vote closes in little under an hour

edited December 2014
    Vote Closed
    all votes up to :59 count, those past do not.

Narration in an Hour or so.

Egos on
    Oh hey, thought I remembered something about the first day being long. Oops, sorry for the no-vote!

Steam profile
  • Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Aw fuck. Good thing not voting gives me power!

**Apathy++**

• I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    Egos wrote: »
    Carry On, you are Free to Post

my god

at last

i'm finally

finally free

liEt3nH.png
    kime wrote: »
    Oh hey, thought I remembered something about the first day being long. Oops, sorry for the no-vote!

It was asked whether people wanted the day extended, nobody said anything.

"And I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the LORD, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them."
    day2.jpg
    The denizens of MegaMall 1 quickly turned into an unruly mob, the skin-wearing mutant was the first to feel their wrath. His body was found this morning hung from the Mall’s 98 foot Christmas tree. The scene drew in its fair number of onlookers, but one in particularly paced around furiously as he looked at the mutant above.

The mutant wasn’t the only casualty in the ensewing chaos. Hermey the Elf was found shot to death in the Mall’s barbershop. A number of teeth were scattered around his body. In addition, the sleigher known as Saint had been targeted by a local gang. One of the few allowed to leave MegaMall 1, he was ambushed and beaten to death sometime after he had returned from exploring the frozen wastes. The Mall Santa also had been targeted by the gang of misfits, his fate being much more grizzly. As he was found with his entrails removed from his stomach.

Things are starting to look a lot more like Christmas…
    ___

Helloooo Capital Wasteland! This is Three-Dog (AHOOOOO!) comin' to you loud and proud from Galaxy News Radio. And it's time for the News...

It looks like MegaMall 1 is the center of some kind of confrontation between those that like Christmas, and some grinches looking to disrupt the celebrations. C'mon folks, even Supermutants celebrate Christmas! Well, maybe that's not true, but you get the idea. Enjoy this next song. Though our ever-continuing nuclear winter means we won't have to worry about a white Christmas any time soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJSUT8Inl14
    Jpants- Saint the Sleigher -Beaten to Death
    Cythraul-The Mall Santa -Eviscerated
    Day Two has begun and will end on Monday at 1 AM EST, 12 AM CST, 11 PM MST, 10 PM PST, 5 PM AEDT, 3 PM JST, 1 PM ICT, 7 AM CET, 6 AM GMT
    PMS are Now Going Out, Please Remain Silent till I give the Go-Ahead

• JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    oooooOOOOOoooooOOOOOoooo

God damnit, really? :(

ooooOOOOOooooOOOooo

All Pms are Out.

If you feel you were due one, shoot me a message
    In addition if people would prefer the DAY NOT LENGTHENED, let me know publicly or privately ASAP. As is it will LAST THROUGHT THE WEEKEND.

Continue On

• I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    oh wow kime wasn't village who would have THOUGHT

liEt3nH.png
    OOOOOOoooOOOOO

Booooo :(

OOOOOOooooOOOOOO

Steam profile
  • Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Santa is dead. The reason for Christmas died with him. Our only solution now is to rend and purge all in the mall. Let no tainted survive. Let the slay bells ring.

• LostNinjaLostNinja Registered User regular
    OoooOOOOoo

D'oh!

OOOOoooOOooo

• CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    oOoOoOoooOooOOoooOoo

:|

oOoOoOoooOooOOoooOoo

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    Santa is dead. The reason for Christmas died with him. Our only solution now is to rend and purge all in the mall. Let no tainted survive. Let the slay bells ring.

That right there is quitters talk. Some believer in Christmas you turned out to be! Santa can be as real as we tell our kids. Until we tell them he isn't.

• Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    TICKLISH TESTGUM!!!

HOO UGK THITH MOO WOOPH?

• AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    nevhwvoedbu8.jpg
    Attention, Mega Mall Inhabitants:

Mega Mall Administration would like to remind you that the designated lynching zone is Section B4. Please refrain from further defacing the designated Arboreal Ornamentation Receptacle with corpses.

We have received zero reports of Ice Wolves, Awgwas, or Yeti! This is an encouraging development in light of last year's Yeti attacks. Please report any such creatures to the nearest Securi-Drone.

Today there will be a special on coffins, survival rations, and suede jackets at all Mega Mall locations. Remember to redeem your preferred rewards tickets prior to the close of business for FY2035, as well, as the new Extra Savings Package system will come into effect as of January First.

kshu0oba7xnr.png

• Mikey CTSMikey CTS Registered User regular
    I'm thinking I like a GG vote

// PSN: wyrd_warrior // MHW Name: Josei //
  • MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    Assuran is my go to day 2 without much evidence and no infamous mafia kills.

• jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular
    TRV, what aren't you telling us about the death of Santa? I think you know something.

• The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    jdark clearly knows more than most of us.

• ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    I'm thinking I like a GG vote

• premiumpremium Registered User regular
    I want to vote for TRV

• LanglyLangly Registered User regular

Is he part of a pair? "One paced around furiously "

• discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    KetBra wrote: »
    discrider is done...

with THIS PHALLA

Hey!
    You can't throw me out before I've sung my my Reggae version of 'Silent Night'!
    You're coming off my Christmas card list!

hmhm.. Editing cardconf~1.txt
    Entry 1... N..o..t K..e..t..B..r..a
    Saving.. doot doot doot.
    Done

Haha! I bet you're sorry now!

Also, while we're beating to death bandits, Obifett over there isn't even wearing a human face!
    He's wearing some poor robot's.. metal.. head.. thing.
    That's like a zillion times worse than some meatbag wearing meatbag!
    If we let this fashion trend continue, people are going to be hunting me for my good looks, and I get beaten up enough by jealous onlookers as it is!

Sure, let's go with GG.

kshu0oba7xnr.png

• SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    Out of all the people making bad votes today I am most sad about Obifett

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • MillMill Registered User regular

Now we're just left wondering how his skin wearing would've impacted the game. I also have to agree with the point Langly brought up, about the individual pacing furiously about.

Retaba , take off that stuffy hood

• The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    You're totally gonna die tonight

I mean you probably won't but

You're totally dead

• AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    I wonder if lay on hands can save Santa?

Probably not, looks like that was a maimin' wound.

I suggest Premium looks an awful lot like a deader. Just look at that avatar. My solution: sword through the skull.

• Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    OHHHH UNT COOT MA! UMA E TIG!

Premium

• Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    I know I don't usually post vote counts, but I have time over the holidays and nobody else was doing it so...

Day 1

Kime: Burnage, Mikey CTS, Mill, LostNinja (4)
    Grunt’s Ghosts: Obifett, Megafrost (2)
    Gizzy: Cythraul, Retaba (2)
    Megafrost: Gizzy, discrider (2)
    Auralynx: JPants, SLyM (2)
    Premium: Zombie Hero, Auralynx (2)
    The Anonymous: jdarksun, Langly (2)
    Mikey CTS: Preda (1)
    TheRoadVirus: MrTlicious (1)
    Rend: Grunt’s Ghosts (1)
    Preda: Assuran (1)
    Obifett: Premium (1)
    Burnage: The Anonymous (1)
    Capfalcon: Sir Fabulous (1)
    Discrider: KetBra (1)
    JPants: Alegis (1)

Did Not Vote: Kime, Rend, Capfalcon, TheRoadVirus, I needed a gnome to post.

Day 2

Grunt’s Ghosts: Mikey CTS, Obifett, Auralynx (3)
    TheRoadVirus: jdarksun, premium (2)
    Obifett: discrider, SLyM (2)
    Premium: Assuran, Grunt’s Ghosts (2)
    Assuran: MrTlicious (1)
    Jdarksun: The Anonymous (1)
    Retaba: TheRoadVirus (1)

Yet to Vote: Zombie Hero, Gizzy, Rend, Preda, Megafrost, Capfalcon, Langly, KetBra, Sir Fabulous, Burnage, Retaba, Mill, Alegis, I needed a gnome to post.

Feel free to double-check for any discrepencies if you think I'm one of those strangely popular "post a fake vote count and if it becomes accepted it turns real" roles.

Sir Fabulous on
    pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    SANTA!!!? I KNOW HIM!

Wait, knew him?

::sniffle::

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
  • Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    As far as my suspicions, well I don't have much.

I think kime is a pretty lazy bandwagon to hop on to day 1, but it wasn't exactly a runaway vote. Especially with no vote count posted, people may not have even realized that kime was on the chopping block, so I don't think there's anything suspicious there.

The mafia kills are fairly innocuous too, I don't think there's much to be gleaned from there.

I really don't have a firm suspicion right now unfortunately. Not even a gut feeling.

Personally, I'll vote for TRV just to tie things up and make it a bit interesting.

pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    Minions!

This being the season of Robot Santa, I have a task for you all!

Last night, my elves supplied me with my first ever present which didn't immediately explode in my face.
    So now, I'll generously bestow this gift of almighty power and wonder onto one lucky scavenger.
    All you have to do is Be the last person to vote today!

Now dance minions! Dance for your benevolent robot overlords! HAHAHAHAHA

• MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    Obifett is sticking to a day 1 wagon bc it got second place or something?