As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Hello, PA!

• Captain CrunchCaptain Crunch Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Uriel wrote: »
    Uriel, weren't you the one who threatened suicide when you got banned once? And the mods let you back in because they didn't want that on their conscience?

Because, uh

If that's the case (and I'm pretty sure I'm not thinking of someone else), then trolling for shits and giggles sure must mean a hell of a lot to you

Heh.

No one ever understood that situation.

I'm not even sure how to respond to that.

I've explained it before and I prefer not to go into it. It wasn't a good time in my life. suicide was never threatened.

Most of you are such wastes of air to me because of you views on how to treat people who have mental disorders, like me and my brother.

It's not our fault your brain doesn't work properly.

No but that doesn't mean you repeatedly call my autistic brother a worthless retard and tell a person who has bipolar to just kill themselves.

That is low shit. Like seriously.

I don't think anyone has made fun of you or your brother's mental disabilities

Actually a number of you bring it up once in a while.

well I haven't

Captain Crunch on
  • JordynJordyn Really, Commander? Probing Uranus. Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Jordyn wrote: »
    I have stamped probably around 3-400 envelopes today.

somewhere between 3

and 400.

But I'm not sure where.

It was 4 wasnt it?

Was it 4

or was it 399

the world may never know

You didn't even stamp any envolopes today did you?

Always lying to make your life seem more interesting.

Guys I swear I stamped envelopes! Look at how interesting things are here! With the stamps! And the envelopes!

Jordyn on
    thumbsupguy-1.jpg
    JordynNolz.com <- All my blogs (Shepard, Wasted, J'onn, DCAU) are here now!
  • SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Uriel, I sure don't like you, you have made me so angry with your posting.

Sheri on
  • LarlarLarlar consecutive normal brunches Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited October 2007
    Captain Crunch reported this thread for some reason.

That reason being he hasn't read through any of it.

Larlar on
    iwantanswers3.png
  • VorusVorus Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Oh man Uriel I am e-nnoyed with you so bad right now

so bad

Vorus on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • The Otaku SuppositoryThe Otaku Suppository Bawstan New EnglandRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    special olympics parallelplegics autism a bloo ass fuck a bloo a bloo suicide shoe tfs bamf suicide walla walla bipolar who gives a shit uriel smells like poo

The Otaku Suppository on
  • TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Tonkka wrote: »
    ...and some stupid people transform into cool people over time...

So, maybe there's hope?

not really, no

TheySlashThem on
  • Filler Inc.Filler Inc. Registered User regular
    edited October 2007

somewhere between 3

and 400.

But I'm not sure where.

It was 4 wasnt it?

Was it 4

or was it 399

the world may never know

Guys I swear I stamped envelopes! Look at how interesting things are here! With the stamps! And the envelopes!

Now it's just pathetic.

I fucking hate people who lie to make their lives seem cooler, now if you'll excuse me, I have to take my jet pack to the jet pack repair center before I fly out for mars tomorrow night.

Filler Inc. on
  • ReTardisReTardis Registered User regular
    edited October 2007

somewhere between 3

and 400.

But I'm not sure where.

It was 4 wasnt it?

Was it 4

or was it 399

the world may never know

Did they have fun designs on them? Or were they boring ol' American Flag stamps, since apparently that's pretty much all you can buy anymore?

ReTardis on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BusterKBusterK Negativity is Boring Cynicism is Cowardice Registered User regular
    edited October 2007

somewhere between 3

and 400.

But I'm not sure where.

It was 4 wasnt it?

Was it 4

or was it 399

the world may never know

I had a job like that one Summer
    It really sucked
    I think I listened to about 50 books on tape while I worked there just so I didn't go insane
    Somewhere between 5 and 50

BusterK on
    Visit http://www.cruzflores.com for all your Cruz Flores needs. Also listen to the podcast I do with Penguin Incarnate http://wgsgshow.podomatic.com
    Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/BusterK/wishlist/3JPEKJGX9G54I/ref=cm_wl_search_bin_1
  • MeissnerdMeissnerd Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    uriel

Meissnerd on
  • TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    so we've gone from "ahahaha I want you guys to be mean I love your anger sansdfbfsdbasb" to "man guys don't pick on me I've got a brain problem abloo bloo bloo" in a couple of pages

man I've been diagnosed with extreme depression and was on zoloft for a long while and you don't see me being a total douchenozzle on an internet forum, and then trying to play off mental problems as an excuse

You are taking what I said the wrong way.

I am mostly over my mental issues though medicine.

It is the constant disrespect because of my history here that frustrates me and I take it out on all of you.

Tallahasseeriel on
    edited October 2007
    Larlar wrote: »
    Captain Crunch reported this thread for some reason.

That reason being he hasn't read through any of it.

Orik was getting his balls in a knot about "hi i'm new" threads so thats why I reported it.

Captain Crunch on
    edited October 2007
    And how does that make you feel?

Vorus on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2007
    I'm pretty sure the rules don't say "if you troll someone you are banned, except if you have history here."

Meissnerd on
  • TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Tonkka wrote: »
    ...and some stupid people transform into cool people over time...

So, maybe there's hope?

not really, no

Not even for me?

I'm not really trying too hard...

Tonkka on
    Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Apathetics AnonymousApathetics Anonymous Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    so we've gone from "ahahaha I want you guys to be mean I love your anger sansdfbfsdbasb" to "man guys don't pick on me I've got a brain problem abloo bloo bloo" in a couple of pages

man I've been diagnosed with extreme depression and was on zoloft for a long while and you don't see me being a total douchenozzle on an internet forum, and then trying to play off mental problems as an excuse

It is the constant disrespect because of my history here that frustrates me and I take it out on all of you.

I have no idea about your history here, but I already want to stab you with a fork.

Apathetics Anonymous on
    edited October 2007
    Vorus wrote: »

Like posting smilies.

:winky::winky::winky::winky::winky::winky::winky::winky::winky::winky::winky::winky::winky:

Tallahasseeriel on
  • The Otaku SuppositoryThe Otaku Suppository Bawstan New EnglandRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007

Hitler did the same thing. Are you saying you are like Hitler? Sad.

The Otaku Suppository on
    edited October 2007
    Vorus wrote: »

Like posting smilies.

:winky::winky::winky::winky::winky::winky::winky::winky::winky::winky::winky::winky::winky:

mmhmm interesting
    and how do you feel about that?

Vorus on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2007

You do realize that 'kill yourself'

Is a standard automated reply that most of the members of this board have learned to use as a response for a wide array of statements?

Inface we use it on everyone.

Example;

Guys, I feel like a sandwich, what should I do?

Response;

Kill yourself.

We're not saying it because of your past, we're saying it because it's basically... well for lack of a better word... a meme.

Filler Inc. on
    edited October 2007
    Meissnerd wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure the rules don't say "if you troll someone you are banned, except if you have history here."

I really couldn't care much less if I got banned from here.

I mean, all I get from it is a few hours of amusement every so often.

Tallahasseeriel on
  • the Professorthe Professor PONY ROMNEY DOES NOT CARE PONY ROMNEY WILL CUT YOUR FUNDINGRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    is this the unofficial SE++ psychiatrist's office

i need to discuss the issues about my oedipal complex

the Professor on
    edited October 2007
    The guy has said his intention is to troll people. I don't know how much clearer it can get.

As far as I'm concerned, if you try to play off your fucking retardedness as trolling, when it's stated right in the rules that it's not allowed.

And sometimes people do it and it's like, haha whatever, but when someone flat out says they're doing it, unapologetically, and calling us "wastes of air" the whole time, then fuck it. You just told me you were breaking rules, so see ya.

'course, I'll never be a mod so whatever.

Jordyn on
    thumbsupguy-1.jpg
  • TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    edited October 2007

Man you can't expect people to just forget the things you've done, especially when you continue to act like such an incorrigable jackass.

You want to talk to people who won't judge you over your past? Then you're just going to have to go meet people who don't know you yet and don't know what you've done.

That's life.

TheySlashThem on
    edited October 2007

I have no idea about your history here, but I already want to stab you with a fork.

Don't be an internet tough guy.

Tallahasseeriel on
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited October 2007

Is a standard automated reply that most of the members of this board have learned to use as a response for a wide array of statements?

Example;

Response;

Kill yourself.

We're not saying it because of your past, we're saying it because it's basically... well for lack of a better word... a meme.

don't speak for the rest of us

Garlic Bread on
    edited October 2007

The best way to deal with problems of this nature is to confront them head on.

What I'm basically saying is fuck your mum.

Apathetics Anonymous on
  • LarlarLarlar consecutive normal brunches Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited October 2007

When your mother is sleeping next to your father, does it fill your testicles with a highly potent rage?

Larlar on
    iwantanswers3.png
    edited October 2007

Example;

Response;

Kill yourself.

Well, I feel that is wrong.

It's not cool.

Tallahasseeriel on
    edited October 2007
    The guy has said his intention is to troll people. I don't know how much clearer it can get.

As far as I'm concerned, if you try to play off your fucking retardedness as trolling, when it's stated right in the rules that it's not allowed.

And sometimes people do it and it's like, haha whatever, but when someone flat out says they're doing it, unapologetically, and calling us "wastes of air" the whole time, then fuck it. You just told me you were breaking rules, so see ya.

'course, I'll never be a mod so whatever.

Jordyn I am agreeing with you.

I heard you did some work with envelopes today?

Meissnerd on
    edited October 2007

The way I see it, you're moms hot, but I'll be damned if I let some snot nosed faggy mamas boy move in on my woman.

Filler Inc. on
    edited October 2007
    Whoa whoa whoa....

the constant disrespect of your history

what in the flying fuck do you even mean by that?

Jordyn on
    thumbsupguy-1.jpg
    edited October 2007

Don't be an internet tough guy.

I... what?

Apathetics Anonymous on
  • TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Where'd Moop go?

I miss Moop.

Tonkka on
    Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • the Professorthe Professor PONY ROMNEY DOES NOT CARE PONY ROMNEY WILL CUT YOUR FUNDINGRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007

When your mother is sleeping next to your father, does it fill your testicles with a highly potent rage?

recently yes

very often

the Professor on
    edited October 2007

Dr. Larlar makes a good point. Testicle Rage is a real problem and we can give you real drugs to help fix this testicle rage (or Ragsticle) problem.

Vorus on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2007
    Hey Jordyn, what would you do if everything related to DC and the DCAU was destroyed forever?

Captain Crunch on
    edited October 2007

Man you can't expect people to just forget the things you've done, especially when you continue to act like such an incorrigable jackass.

You want to talk to people who won't judge you over your past? Then you're just going to have to go meet people who don't know you yet and don't know what you've done.

That's life.

No, that is an internet clique being irreconcilable jackasses.

Tallahasseeriel on
    edited October 2007
    Keith wrote: »

Example;

Response;

Kill yourself.

don't speak for the rest of us

And keith hates you and wants you to kill yourself.

aparently.

his words not mine.

also he is gay.

again, his words.

Filler Inc. on
This discussion has been closed.