As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Not receiving notifications

GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me inthe dickRegistered User regular
Good morning folks,

Hope the holidays have been good to everyone in the Mod community.

I was just making this post as I wasn't sure if it was an intended side effect or not but I haven't been receiving any notifications since the holiday forums went into use. I didn't see anyone else posting about it here so I thought it might be an isolated case but if I'm mistaken I do apologize for the trouble.

desc wrote: »
~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook

• Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    As far as I know mine have popped up without issue.

@Gonmun‌ doesn't do anything?

• Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    Quid wrote: »

@Gonmun‌ doesn't do anything?

It wasn't until now. lol Had someone @ me the other day and never knew about it and received no notification to it but it seems to be working. :) Thank you whoever looked into it.

~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    Gonmun wrote: »
    Quid wrote: »

Gonmun‌ doesn't do anything?

It wasn't until now. lol Had someone @ me the other day and never knew about it and received no notification to it but it seems to be working. :) Thank you whoever looked into it.

Was it possibly edited in after the fact?

EDIT: @Gonmun this shouldn't give you a notice because I put it in after the post was made

DarkPrimus on
  • Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
  • Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    As far as I know it wasn't after the fact but it does seem to be working now with Quid's summons.

• Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    This happened to @Ravenhpltc24‌ too.

Oh brilliant