As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Cunning disguises

• facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    Well, yeah.

51CYT4TS3CL.jpg

"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
  • TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    Yeah

662cb35e-e955-47fc-b6de-37db2753c1c6_zps5210f7bd.jpg?t=1419624151

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • scarlet blvd.scarlet blvd. Bebop Cola Goooood!Registered User regular
    that evolution must have been really really weird
    it's just so bizarre, bipedal mammals that aren't us
    shit's rare yo

• miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    my mind is blown

are you sure it's not just Dwayne Therock Johnson in a highly convincing disguise?

uc3ufTB.png
  • Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Elrond Hubbard Mordor XenuRegistered User regular
    Sometimes I manage to disguise myself as a competent poster, but it doesn't happen often.

• GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    facetious wrote: »
    Well, yeah.

51CYT4TS3CL.jpg

BOO

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

edited December 2014
    Sometimes I manage to disguise myself as a competent poster, but it doesn't happen often.

Shhh!

You'll give us both away!

Goatmon on

• StaleStale Registered User regular
    it's cold and wet and Ohh sweet fuck is my hip going to do this every time the weather gets cold and wet?

I need to move to the desert.

easysig2.jpg
  • KadithKadith Registered User regular
    I just had to wear my plumbers disguise because whoever put this trailer here thought it would be cool to run the main water line above ground. And they didn't even bother to insulate about a foot of the run.

So despite running a drip inside last night that portion still froze up and busted a fitting on it.

zkHcp.jpg
  • LabelLabel Registered User regular
    isn't florida a place that is never cold and wet?

• KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    Florida gets wet pretty often

Cold not so much though I think

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Very wet. Not cold at all. I mean there would be a few nights where it dipped into the l
    30's but those were rare.

• Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
    Florida has a reputation for being kinda lame, right?

I reckon it would be "hip" and "cool" for today's kids if it was pronounced "Flow-rider" instead.

broken image link
    I'm already in ATL. Florida won't do me much good unless I go down to Miami.

Also, eww. Florida.

easysig2.jpg
  • TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    I went to Vegas in winter once.

It was pretty nice out.

• KakodaimonosKakodaimonos Code fondler Helping the 1% get richerRegistered User regular
    Stale wrote: »
    I'm already in ATL. Florida won't do me much good unless I go down to Miami.

Also, eww. Florida.

Admit it, your spiritual center is the panhandle.

71zdyhj5G0L._UX385_.jpg

easysig2.jpg
    my kangaroo could beat up your eagle

broken image link
  • VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    Roos will murder you without a thought.

• TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    It honestly did not occur to me that Flo Rida comes from Florida until a week ago.

b1ehrMM.gif
  • Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Stale wrote: »
    it's cold and wet and Ohh sweet fuck is my hip going to do this every time the weather gets cold and wet?

I need to move to the desert.

Or Australia...

like I could get a god damned visa.

easysig2.jpg
  • CrackedLensCrackedLens Registered User regular
    Plus it'd be a bitch to ship all your lego sets overseas

XBoxLive Gamertag: ZombieKyle Secret Satan Wishlist
  • chiasaur11chiasaur11 Never doubt a raccoon. Do you think it's trademarked?Registered User regular
    Veldrin wrote: »

In kangaroo V. human boxing matches, the kangaroos do not hesitate to punch the ref.

chiasaur11 wrote: »
    Veldrin wrote: »

In kangaroo V. human boxing matches, the kangaroos do not hesitate to punch the ref.

it's only a foul if the ref calls it

and they can't if they're unconscious

broken image link
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
  • KakodaimonosKakodaimonos Code fondler Helping the 1% get richerRegistered User regular
    I wished my in-laws would get the hint and quit trying to convince me that their homeopathic snake oil of the week is something I need. I've gone from mildly disinterested to actively annoyed and it's looking like I'll need to move on to dickishly aggressive in my responses when they offer it.

• TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    I wished my in-laws would get the hint and quit trying to convince me that their homeopathic snake oil of the week is something I need. I've gone from mildly disinterested to actively annoyed and it's looking like I'll need to move on to dickishly aggressive in my responses when they offer it.

Stop being nice about it and tell them why homeopathy is bullshit.

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    You'd let a little thing like a Visa stop you?

• VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    edited December 2014

This is pretty much exactly me except replace homeopathy with anti wi-fi radiation doohickeys.

Veldrin on
  • ButlerButler 89 episodes or bust Registered User regular
    I made a turkey curry with all the leftover turkey. Ground my own spices and everything. I am expecting my tastebuds to trip balls.

• WhippyWhippy Moderator, Admin Emeritus Admin Emeritus
    TheStig wrote: »

I've said this before but I am unabashedly rude to people who believe in homeopathy

It has triggered more than a few arguments between my wife and I

I legitimately expect it to cause a divorce one day

Whippy, are you familiar with Tim Minchin?

This video, in particular?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhGuXCuDb1U

• ProhassProhass Registered User regular
    My dad has been hired for a job to install a system in a school whereby teachers can flick a switch in their classroom to turn off the wifi, for each classroom

It was of course developed by the PTA of a rich area private school (australia) which is staffed by anti-wifi radiation nuts. I would bet dollars to donuts that the area has high rates of preventable disease outbreaks due to google-scientists from these areas who think they know better than doctors when it comes to vaccination

There is so much stupid

All the guys workin on it spend the entire day shaking their heads to each other in disbelief at what they've been contracted to do. My dad is exhausted at the end of each day from having to humour the pta leader who's running the project

Homeopathy is water disguised as medicine.

It's not even a good disguise, it just puts on some glasses and for some reason nobody recognises it.

broken image link
  • chiasaur11chiasaur11 Never doubt a raccoon. Do you think it's trademarked?Registered User regular
    TheStig wrote: »

Have you tried the Mitchell and Webb look sketch?

I'd try that. I don't expect it to work, but it's hilarious.

• ProhassProhass Registered User regular
    Homeopathy comes from the L Ron Hubbard school of jibber jabber, wherein it is so explicitly a sham it somehow becomes more believable to people. Homeopathy comes up to you and screams IM NOT MEDICINE so loudly, you begin to suspect it's got something to hide and actually secretly is medicine.

It's like reverse psychology scamming. IM A SCAM! Sure sure buddy, you're just trying to keep all the medicine for yourself!

• DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular

have you fucking seen Far Cry 4

eagles are monsters

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
    Dubh wrote: »

have you fucking seen Far Cry 4

eagles are monsters

Kangaroos aren't in the game because they made it too hard.

broken image link