As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Pax Arcadia: An Alliance PVE Guild on Draenor (US)

• wrong_buttonwrong_button Registered User regular
    I might not haul my whole lot over to Draenor right now, but I have a level 90 boost burning a hole in my pocket and would like to hang out and not be geese with you types. I'm just a filthy casual, but if I was gonna boost something new, is there any class you're overloaded on that I should avoid?

• NoisymunkNoisymunk Registered User regular
    is there any class you're overloaded on that I should avoid?

Hunters.

Also we're all casuals. The most we can hope to accomplish is 10 man flex raids.

brDe918.jpg
    Hi my name is Noisymunk and I'm a casual.

brDe918.jpg
  • wrong_buttonwrong_button Registered User regular
    Neat. Guess it's time to Lern2Drood then. Probably hit someone up late eveningish.

• LotharLothar Of The Hill People Hills, Hill CountryRegistered User regular
    I did a quick look before going to work this morning. We have five 100s. I saw two that might be healers, but do we have a tank? I'd love to try out some of this new content with a guild group!

Currently Playing: ARK: Survival Evolved

Feel free to add me for Smash Bros or MH4!
    FC: 3668 - 8564 - 8516
  • LeftOnRedLeftOnRed Registered User regular
    If there is someone who can heal I will throw a tank spec together, I've got a weapon and shield set aside just in case. It's been a while since I've done it, but I used to MT for raids way back in the day and that shit's gonna be just like riding a bike, right? ...Right?

• NosfNosf Registered User regular
    I will heal you (poorly) and we can all have a laugh as we die over and over.

• LotharLothar Of The Hill People Hills, Hill CountryRegistered User regular
    My capacity of patience is like 100 billion times bigger when I'm with a group of cool people who are willing to try and fail a couple of times. At the very least we can gain some insight on what we may need to succeed later, and pass that info off to the guild!

Currently Playing: ARK: Survival Evolved

Feel free to add me for Smash Bros or MH4!
    FC: 3668 - 8564 - 8516
    I'm right there with you. I've spent weeks (or months in some cases) wiping on the same boss on multiple occassions in the past with far less tolerable people than the ones in this guild. I am totally down for an evening of pain learning all the dungeons so we can breeze through them later and pass on advice to the second wave.

• SightTDWSightTDW Registered User regular
    I'm all for raiding down the road if it works out. Flex has got to make that stuff easier.

But I'm knee deep in the deeps. Another expansion gone with no mage tanking.

Live - SightTDW | PSN - SightTDW | Nintendo Network - Wildschwein | 3DS - 1934-0834-9797
    Steam - Wildschwein | The Backlog
    Grappling Hook Showdown - Tumblr
  • MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Why aren't you guys Horde?

Anyway, I've rerolled on this server with my wife, so will probably try and bug some of you guys tonight.

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • StraygatsbyStraygatsby Registered User regular
    edited November 2014
    Wrong thread is wrong.

Straygatsby on
    Because Orcs are icky. <Shambler Milk> is the PA Horde guild.

brDe918.jpg
    IF ONLY we could cross-faction raid. A joint Shambler/Shromp raid night would be something.

brDe918.jpg
    I refuse to raid with any other guild unless they have Kentucky Fried Nosferatu.

• KreutzKreutz Blackwater Park, IARegistered User regular
    RIP in peace, you honky-tonk son of a Lich.

• MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    I'm going to try and snag a guild invite tomorrow.

Any particular person I should bug?

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • SteevLSteevL What can I do for you? Registered User regular
    Mortious wrote: »
    I'm going to try and snag a guild invite tomorrow.

Any particular person I should bug?

@Mortious‌

Basically, anyone who is rank 1 in this list should be able to invite you.

• PriestPriest Registered User regular
    edited November 2014
    [Edit] = I suck at thread titles.

Priest on
    Today I finally learned all the available glyphs in the game, according to my Ackis recipe mod. If there are any glyphs you want, let me know! I'd prefer to get the materials from you to make it, but I have a feeling even that won't be necessary pretty soon since I won't need any more herbs to discover more glyphs.

Basically, I need 3 warbinder's inks for Draenor glyphs. Most of the other glyphs require older inks, but there's an ink trader in Stormwind (haven't found one in Ashran) who trades most older inks for warbinder's ink on a 1:1 trade except for snowfall, inferno, and starlight ink which cost 10 warbinder's ink each. I don't know which glyphs, if any, use those inks.

Anyway, if you need a glyph, let me know!

Did I miss the entire expansion yet? Expansion launches never play nice with finals.

Live - SightTDW | PSN - SightTDW | Nintendo Network - Wildschwein | 3DS - 1934-0834-9797
  • antheremantherem Registered User regular
    SightTDW wrote: »
    Did I miss the entire expansion yet? Expansion launches never play nice with finals.

Nah, we haven't even been to Highmaul yet (and likely won't until January.)

• MercadeMercade Registered User regular
    Alright, finally pulling the trigger on the transfer over tonight!

Switch: SW-1909-0466-9585
    We have any interest on a guild LFR run of Highmaul on Wednesday night?

brDe918.jpg
    I signed up as a "maybe"

Followup on my inscription glyphs: if you want something, let me know and I'll try to make it for you ASAP. No need to send me materials. I'm getting more and more herbs/ink every day and don't have much to do with it.

That glyph I asked you to make for Death knights was going for 100 g on the AH, so you might want to check out the glyphs that Icy-Veins is recommending for specs and sell them on the AH.

brDe918.jpg
  • BubsBubs Not Burbs ChicagoRegistered User regular
    eeeyurp
    Noisymunk wrote: »
    We have any interest on a guild LFR run of Highmaul on Wednesday night?

I will continue to sign up, and hopefully be able to join you guys someday soon. I'm Wodo in game, about 635ish resto druid.

PSN: thewheelz
    edited December 2014
    Cool, we can always use healers. I expect we'll be back to the normal Wednesday night run next week.

LeftOnRed on
    I dumped two or three stacks of savage feasts into the guild bank because I was running out of room.

Team Clashromp is back, babies. 4 bosses down in our first Highmaul visit.

brDe918.jpg
    In a way, I'm glad I missed out on it last night. I would have discovered I was missing my staff while in the raid, and that would have been terribly embarrassing.

But, it could have joined the pantheon of dumb raid things in this guild like bows breaking during boss fights, tanking marrowgar without a shield, and doing the entire first wing of ICC with a fishing pole equipped.

97! I'm getting there. Slowly. Very slowly, but I'm getting there!

• BubsBubs Not Burbs ChicagoRegistered User regular
    Wednesdays are just a 'not gonna happen' thing for the next couple months, but I'll try to show up for Sundays if there's stuff to kill. I realize we didn't actually kill anything but adds & mushrooms yesterday, but I had fun.

PSN: thewheelz
    Yeah, Sunday is unfortunately generally the hard boss day, but eventually (hopefully) things will be on farm and we can just run the whole thing in one go on Sunday.

I think I'm on track for tomorrow's run, but I dunno if I can hit ilvl 630. I'll try and close the gap and grab some enchants before showtime.

I haven't run an actual raid since the flex era hit. I have no clue how this works anymore.

Well, the way it works is that everyone that shows up gets to come, which is awesome.

And then what happens in that we fuck up literally every mechanic on the first boss and kill him anyway.

• antheremantherem Registered User regular
    Getting thrown off the stands into a tiger pit was pretty funny, looking back.

Getting knocked into the tiger pit and emerging unharmed was the best. I'm chalking it up to some secret, paladin loving code in there designed to make me as OP as possible.