As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Like Chilean miners emerging from the ground, so begins another [Podcast] thread

Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
edited December 2014 in Social Entropy++
Comedy Bang! Bang!: The Podcast
0.jpg
Join host Scott Aukerman (“Comedy Bang! Bang!” on IFC, “Mr. Show”) for a weekly podcast that blends conversation and character work from today’s funniest comedians. While Scott begins by traditionally interviewing the celebrities, the open-door policy means an assortment of eccentric oddballs can pop by at any moment to chat, compete in games, and engage in comic revelry. With all that, and regular bonus episodes, we bet your favorite part will still be the plugs!
Hosted by Scott Aukerman
Featuring guests like Paul F. Tompkins, Lauren Lapkus, and Ben Schwartz

The Flop House
Flophouse_cover1.jpeg
Elliott Kalan, Dan McCoy, and Stuart Wellington are friends who’ve decided to express that friendship not by doing productive or enjoyable things, but instead by watching critical or commercial flops, and then discussing those terrible movies for you to enjoy in your ear-holes. Although, honestly, most of the time they just talk about random bullshit.
Hosted by Dan McCoy, Elliott Kalan, & Stuart Wellington
Featuring guests like Hallie Haglund, Jessica Williams, and Wyatt Cenac

Giant Bombcast
mza_3809895227079259314.600x600-75.jpg
The Giant Bomb staff discuss the latest video game news and new releases, taste-test questionable beverages, and get wildly off-topic in this weekly podcast.
Hosted by Brad Shoemaker
Featuring regulars like Jeff Gerstmann, Dan Ryckert, & Drew Scanlon

My Brother, My Brother, and Me
MBMBAM_Update_67.jpg
My Brother, My Brother and Me is an advicecast for the modern era featuring three real-life brothers: Justin, Travis and Griffin McElroy. For roughly five-sixths of an hour each week, with new episodes dropping every Monday, the brothers McElroy will answer any query sent our way, each fielding questions falling into our respective areas of expertise. We operate like a streamlined, advice-generating machine. It’s both terrifying and humbling to behold.
Hosted by Justin, Griffin, & Travis McElroy
Featuring guests like Bill Corbett, Lin-Manuel Miranda, and Elizabeth Gilbert

U Talkin' U2 To Me?
EAR_UTalkinU2ToMe_Cover_C2-300x300.jpg
In anticipation of U2’s latest album release, Adam Scott (Parks and Recreation) and Scott Aukerman (Comedy Bang! Bang!) come together as superfan Adam Scott Aukerman to discuss the music and impact of the band. Listen in as these friends cover everything from Boy to Breaking Wave (every single last one, that is), and reveal a little something about themselves along the way.
Hosted by Adam Scott & Scott Aukerman
Featuring guests like Todd Glass, Harris Wittels, and Paul F. Tompkins

6F32U1X.png
Mr. G on

This discussion has been closed.