As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

WOOP WOOP IT'S THE LOOT THREAD

2»

• MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    my girlfriend got me a hawaiian shirt

damn good christmas

ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    MY BROTHER GOT ME GUARDIANS AND WINTER SOLDIER ON BLU-RAY

Guys I know they've been out for a while and everyone else in the WORLD owns them but literally they were the only thing I asked for and people kept shrugging and being like EHH

GONNA WATCH WINTER SOLDIER FOREVER

SEE YOU IN 2015, SUCKERS

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • wrong_buttonwrong_button Registered User regular
    My dad got me a very corporate wine gift basket. I got him mail-order steak. This Christmas fell into the time machine and we wound up in 1987, apparently.

• ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    Inx wrote: »
    Shorty wrote: »
    oh my god I love Bob Ross

you need to take a nap, nothin' facilitates that like the joy of painting

THANK YOU

My family and coworkers don't understannnnnd

At least my fiancee finds it endearing

dude I unironically love Bob Ross

I will watch that show any time

my friends and I used to watch it in high school, we came up with a drinking game based on it

any time he either 1) anthropomorphizes an object (my personal favorite of which is "wise old rock"), or 2) says what implement he is using

you take a drink

obviously, it was called The Joy of Drinking

we used to combine it with another game called Drunk Before Noon which is self-explanatory

• KaplarKaplar On Google MapsRegistered User regular
    edited December 2014
    I also got a ps4 among games and other things, but this is my favorite. 20141228_081103_zps41qqmpjs.jpg

Both of my brothers and I got this. Nerf gun with a drum magazine.

Dakka dakka dakka, motherfuckers.

Kaplar on
  • DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    I got Guardians on Blu Ray. My roommate got Guardians on Blu Ray. We had friends over this past Friday, and he goes "hey guys I brought over Guardians of the Galaxy on Blu Ray if anyone wants to watch it"

• KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    did you watch guardians on blu ray

2x39jD4.jpg
  • BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    Kwoaru wrote: »
    did you watch guardians on blu ray

instead they watched Green Lantern on HD-DVD

• BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    n5pptIul.jpg

From my mom

She also got me:

1drZq3R.jpg

LOOT BAG! SOCKS! BOUNCY BALLS! NEAT ARM PINCH HOLDY THING!

ZvzM00v.jpg

From MY GIRLFRIEND

im4gGKt.jpg

From Dad

6P6oqjm.jpg

From Bro

tsUcGVo.jpg

And here's a pic of my nephew wearing his ninja turtle sweater (also came with the mask and nunchucks)

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I got one of these

pTRU1-15662337dt.jpg

• Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    I got Guardians on Blu Ray. My roommate got Guardians on Blu Ray. We had friends over this past Friday, and he goes "hey guys I brought over Guardians of the Galaxy on Blu Ray if anyone wants to watch it"

Soooo... Did you watch it

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
    edited December 2014
    Brolo wrote: »
    snip

Awesomex10 for ninja turtle Michaelangelo

Kaplar on
    it was already in the xbox

• see317see317 Registered User regular
    My parents got me a Flatland poster and a GPS device for my car because I have a terrible, terrible sense of direction. I hope that having a kindly robot voice telling me where to go won't be just training to turn me into a loyal and obedient servant for when our robotic overlords take over the world. But, if it is, I won't complain too loudly. Because robots have super good hearing.
    Also, my brother got me GotG, Winter Soldier, and the Mel Brooks collection on bluray. Got movies for days.

Poster:
    xksms2tvepac.jpg

in related news I've officially seen guardians of the galaxy too many times and need to put it on cooldown for a month or two

• InxInx Registered User regular
    Inx wrote: »
    oh my god I love Bob Ross

you need to take a nap, nothin' facilitates that like the joy of painting

THANK YOU

My family and coworkers don't understannnnnd

At least my fiancee finds it endearing

dude I unironically love Bob Ross

I will watch that show any time

my friends and I used to watch it in high school, we came up with a drinking game based on it

any time he either 1) anthropomorphizes an object (my personal favorite of which is "wise old rock"), or 2) says what implement he is using

you take a drink

obviously, it was called The Joy of Drinking

we used to combine it with another game called Drunk Before Noon which is self-explanatory

Yes. All of these.

That game would get you DRUNK.

I like the cut of your jib.

• ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    I basically laid siege to my liver throughout my senior year

• T4CTT4CT BAFTA-NOMINATED NAFTA-APPROVEDRegistered User regular
    it was already in the xbox

nerd

• DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    Best Bob Ross moment is cleaning the paint brush

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• InxInx Registered User regular
    DaMoonRulz wrote: »
    Best Bob Ross moment is cleaning the paint brush

Gotta beat the devil out of it.

Used food gift cards to get fancy food. Steak and lobster is so good you guys