As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Acquisitions inc. D&D Show

Kaoken00Kaoken00 TexasRegistered User regular
I was looking forward to see the Penny Arcade Crew putting on a D&D show but im sad too see that's its not on the schedule. Is it not in the cards for the first year of Pax South? Was Pax East the last one?

South 2016 Status: .[*] 3-Day Passes .[*] Hotel .[*] Waiting Patiently .

• Options
    DevierueDevierue Registered User regular
    Acquisitions Inc was my absolute must-see event, and the first thing I looked for when the schedule went live. It sounds kinda selfish to say it, but my heart sank a little when I couldn't find it. I'm sure there are Reasons and I have no doubt that we're in for an excellent Pax South, but definitely bummed that there isn't a session scheduled.

• Options
    ScaryGaryScaryGary Registered User regular
    I was also bummed.. I just recently got into D&D and was very excited to actually watch one of these live, but oh well! always next time!

First Pax: Pax South 2015!!!
    Second Pax: PAX PRIME 2015!!
    Third Pax: PAX SOUTH 2016 GET HYPE!!!!
    Proud Alaskan!
  • Options
    TheAggroCraigTheAggroCraig Ultimate Lucky Douchebag MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    It's probably a lot to plan out 2 of these let alone 3 or more.

• Options
    kyan22kyan22 Tucson,azRegistered User regular
    I was sad too.

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    PAX East just got its first Acq Inc in 2014. It's only a "regular" occurrence at Prime, so it doesn't surprise me much to not see it here yet. It's entirely up to WotC when they do Acq Inc, so if you want them to do it at other PAXen, those are the folks you need to bug.

• Options
    orthancstoneorthancstone TexasRegistered User regular
    I wasn't too surprised it was not scheduled since East just got it, but I'll definitely encourage WotC to bring it to South.

PAX South 2018 - Jan 12-14!
    Pins!