Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Steam] Winter is Over.

17172747677100

Posts

  • Pixelated PixiePixelated Pixie Future world ruler Registered User regular
    SkutSkut wrote: »
    Now it's time to install all the games.

    Wait, what?

    To what end?

    I am suspicious about your end goal here, good sir. Surely... surely you do not suggest that you will pl -- no. No, that can't be it. That would be madness. Just what are you up to‽

    SkutSkutHeatwaveJazzLostNinjaMudzgut
  • TreadLifeTreadLife Registered User regular
    Hope everybody has been enjoying their holidays, and will have a great new year.

    My thanks to @LoveIsUnity for the solstice scaring gift of Five Nights at Freddy's 2!
    @akajaybay got me by surprise with The Wolf Among Us, thanks a lot! Very likely to be one of my top games, too.
    Class appreciation to @Kelor for his unexpected giveaway of Double Dragon: Neon. It's been a long time since I've played the old Nintendo ones!

    steam_sig.png
    Pixelated PixieRaslinStollsdestroyah87HiT BiTHeatwaveKarozKrummithZavianJazzCorsiniübergeekHyphyKezzyThe Escape GoatKalnaurBeryllinean_altIoloBrutal JMudzgutElvenshaeTalus9952
  • Pixelated PixiePixelated Pixie Future world ruler Registered User regular
    Madican wrote: »
    At least, you can't romance the horses. Right?

    That bit of DLC was...poorly received.

    "Select your ****, and then, select your horse."

    duf8vg1j3w5c.jpg

    ZavianCommander ZoomTreadLifeKalnaurMudzgut
  • HiT BiTHiT BiT Fresh, straight from Pac-Man's 🍒 Registered User regular
    Greetings from the future Steam Thread!
    It's already 2015 here. No flying cars yet, no hoverboards, no new Jaws movies... but at least they did get one thing right.
    hsv2u4H.jpg

    Pixelated PixieSkutSkutHeatwaveCorriganXKarozHounSumanaiHeirTransparentZavianJazzStollsCorsiniübergeekHyphyKezzyThe Escape GoatWerewolf2000adTreadLifeKoopahTroopahLostNinjaBeryllineAntoshkaan_altIoloRyadicSangheili91AtaxrxesBrutal JJeixMudzgutEvmaAlsarironsizideUndead ScottsmanElvenshaeTalus9952
  • JragghenJragghen Registered User regular
  • JragghenJragghen Registered User regular
    Looking over my Licenses and Subscriptions page.

    This may be the biggest carnage for any sale for me since my first Christmas sale, if you include the auction.

    I think I'm going to have to institute a "no gifting or buying until I beat games" policy for this year. It's gotten a little out of hand.

    cooljammer00IoloElvenshaeTalus9952
  • bloodatonementbloodatonement Registered User regular
    So this just happened.
    4lsa8r9cwq8i.jpg

    Geth roll 1d27 for this old man's target

    this old man's target:
    1d27 12 [1d27=12]

    Zdy0pmg.jpg
    Steam ID: Good Life
    CorriganXKarozPixelated PixieHiT BiTKrummithJragghenCroakerBCSumanaiSkutSkutZavianCommander ZoomJazzStollsCorsiniDoodmannübergeekHyphyKezzyThe Escape GoatPolaritieTreadLifeKalnaurKoopahTroopahMalakaiusBeryllineakajaybayan_altDaringDirkchiasaur11RaslinIoloSangheili91AtaxrxesBrutal JJeixMudzgutironsizideElvenshaeTalus9952
  • HeatwaveHeatwave Come, now, and walk the path of explosions with me!Registered User regular
    Happy New Year everybody.

    Last night I got my ass kicked playing Bleed again. I really am terrible at this game.

    I was so close to rage quitting on the Army Level. Now I'm up to the Dragon Level and i dread what it's going to throw at me. :bigfrown:

    P2n5r3l.jpg
    Steam / Origin & Wii U: Heatwave111 / FC: 4227-1965-3206 / Battle.net: Heatwave#11356
  • HeirTransparentHeirTransparent ... Registered User regular
    I have the following holiday cards up for grabs, no strings attached. If we're friends, just send me a trade request for a card or two and I'll accept. If we're not friends, maybe we oughta be?

    Blase
    Clementine (Foil)
    Clementine x3
    Itsy
    Monte x2
    Rhombus x2
    Sage x6
    Sliver x2
    Sparkles x3
    Tender
    Zippy

    Happy New Year everyone!

    steam_sig.png
    KrummithHiT BiTJazzStollsKarozHyphyKezzyThe Escape GoatTreadLifean_altBrutal JElvenshae
  • JragghenJragghen Registered User regular
    Huh. Older editions of Football Manager have been removed from Steam.

    Looking around, seems this is an annual thing - when each new year starts, they remove the previous version.

    Kinda sucks you can't buy older editions for cheap.

    CorsiniJazzTreadLifeIolo
  • JazzJazz UKRegistered User regular
    Jragghen wrote: »
    Huh. Older editions of Football Manager have been removed from Steam.

    Looking around, seems this is an annual thing - when each new year starts, they remove the previous version.

    Kinda sucks you can't buy older editions for cheap.

    They're Sega-published, right?

    Just like AVP and A:CM.

    This cannot be a coincidence.

  • JragghenJragghen Registered User regular
    Jazz wrote: »
    Jragghen wrote: »
    Huh. Older editions of Football Manager have been removed from Steam.

    Looking around, seems this is an annual thing - when each new year starts, they remove the previous version.

    Kinda sucks you can't buy older editions for cheap.

    They're Sega-published, right?

    Just like AVP and A:CM.

    This cannot be a coincidence.

    Well, they DID remove 2013 at the start of 2014, too.

  • KelorKelor Registered User regular
    Artereis wrote: »
    Snapped up Dungeon since Endless Legend has been so fun, and I think I'm good for this sale.

    Got both of those and Dragonfall for myself and sent Trails in the Sky and Hatoful Boyfriend as gifts. Got the Double Fine pack as a thank you. Not a bad little sale, all told.

    Dungeon of the Endless is the best game I found in the Steam sale by far.

    It is a fantastic little game.
    Kalnaur wrote: »
    Buttcleft wrote: »
    Seriously, there is no excuse now to not own FF8, objectively the best final fantasy ever.

    Fact.
    I mean, it does have that mini game about saving the world or something..but fuck dot dat theres triple triad to play

    I never liked Triple Triad.
    I wasn't so hot on that saving the world minigame either. :wink:

    We've already established that you are a souless husk.

    Also best FF soundtrack. Just sayin'.

    KoopahTroopah
  • JazzJazz UKRegistered User regular
    Jragghen wrote: »
    Jazz wrote: »
    Jragghen wrote: »
    Huh. Older editions of Football Manager have been removed from Steam.

    Looking around, seems this is an annual thing - when each new year starts, they remove the previous version.

    Kinda sucks you can't buy older editions for cheap.

    They're Sega-published, right?

    Just like AVP and A:CM.

    This cannot be a coincidence.

    Well, they DID remove 2013 at the start of 2014, too.

    The buggers.

    Of course, it could be all licensing issues with teams & players, too.

  • JazzJazz UKRegistered User regular
    I'm now posting from THE FUTURE. Happy New Year, Steam thread!

    And this is for you for whom it's still 2014:

    mmhb6vk3cvyg.jpg

    <3 you guys.

    CroakerBCDoodmannHyphyKezzySkutSkutStollsHiT BiTKalnaurCorsiniZavianHeatwaveKoopahTroopahLostNinjaDrakeBeryllineAntoshkaZxerolIoloRyadicSangheili91MudzgutEvmaAlsarTalus9952
  • Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
    Jazz wrote: »
    Jragghen wrote: »
    Jazz wrote: »
    Jragghen wrote: »
    Huh. Older editions of Football Manager have been removed from Steam.

    Looking around, seems this is an annual thing - when each new year starts, they remove the previous version.

    Kinda sucks you can't buy older editions for cheap.

    They're Sega-published, right?

    Just like AVP and A:CM.

    This cannot be a coincidence.

    Well, they DID remove 2013 at the start of 2014, too.

    The buggers.

    Of course, it could be all licensing issues with teams & players, too.

    Or...they're just eliminating the previous edition since it could cannibalise sales for the newer one. One of the concrete drawbacks to digital distribution.

    JazzCorsiniKalnaurElvenshae
  • DissociaterDissociater Registered User regular
    So for my birthday this year my wife got me a $50.00 steam card. I've got $15.00 left but nothing from the remaining games really jump out at me. I'm eyeballing Dark Souls 2, Rome 2, Company of Heroes 2, Lichdom and Blackguards. Unfortunately, other than Dark Souls 2, I've heard mixed things about all of those things.

    Decisions are hard. Are there going to be any new deals between now and the 2nd? or is this the end?

  • Descendant XDescendant X Hank Facepunch Registered User regular
    So for my birthday this year my wife got me a $50.00 steam card. I've got $15.00 left but nothing from the remaining games really jump out at me. I'm eyeballing Dark Souls 2, Rome 2, Company of Heroes 2, Lichdom and Blackguards. Unfortunately, other than Dark Souls 2, I've heard mixed things about all of those things.

    Decisions are hard. Are there going to be any new deals between now and the 2nd? or is this the end?

    Given that they don't have any of the twelve hour sales up, I'm pretty sure that this is it.

    In other news, buy Dark Souls 2 because it's fucking awesome.

    Something used to be here. It's gone now.
  • IsornIsorn Registered User regular
    @Descendant X proves that friend requests are often a trap. Thanks <3

    And Happy New Year/Gelukkig Nieuwjaar everyone!

    duvmbt8pdl3v.png

    1.png 248.3K
    steam_sig.png
    HeatwaveKarozSkutSkutPixelated PixieStollsHeirTransparentJazzTreadLifeThe Escape GoatKrummithCorsiniKalnaurZavianBeryllinean_altHyphyKezzyIoloBrutal JMudzgutEvmaAlsarTalus9952
  • MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Kelor wrote: »
    Artereis wrote: »
    Snapped up Dungeon since Endless Legend has been so fun, and I think I'm good for this sale.

    Got both of those and Dragonfall for myself and sent Trails in the Sky and Hatoful Boyfriend as gifts. Got the Double Fine pack as a thank you. Not a bad little sale, all told.

    Dungeon of the Endless is the best game I found in the Steam sale by far.

    It is a fantastic little game.
    Kalnaur wrote: »
    Buttcleft wrote: »
    Seriously, there is no excuse now to not own FF8, objectively the best final fantasy ever.

    Fact.
    I mean, it does have that mini game about saving the world or something..but fuck dot dat theres triple triad to play

    I never liked Triple Triad.
    I wasn't so hot on that saving the world minigame either. :wink:

    We've already established that you are a souless husk.

    Also best FF soundtrack. Just sayin'.

    Yeah Shuffle or Boogie was the best. Everything else can fall in a ditch.

    camo_sig2.png
    PSN: AuthorFrost
    mageofstorm.png
  • ArthilArthil Registered User regular
    Well, got YNAB set up for the meager income I've got coming in. But it still adds up, even with setting aside a chunk a month for an emergency.

    PSN: Honishimo Steam UPlay: ArthilCwcuLUM.jpg
    LostNinjaan_altTeeMan
  • Pixelated PixiePixelated Pixie Future world ruler Registered User regular
    So for my birthday this year my wife got me a $50.00 steam card. I've got $15.00 left but nothing from the remaining games really jump out at me. I'm eyeballing Dark Souls 2, Rome 2, Company of Heroes 2, Lichdom and Blackguards. Unfortunately, other than Dark Souls 2, I've heard mixed things about all of those things.

    Decisions are hard. Are there going to be any new deals between now and the 2nd? or is this the end?

    Given that they don't have any of the twelve hour sales up, I'm pretty sure that this is it.

    In other news, buy Dark Souls 2 because it's fucking awesome.

    Don't buy Dark Souls 2, because they're pulling a complete shit move and releasing an updated version next year that you have to pay for again if you want it.

    LostNinjaKoopahTroopahCommander ZoomElvenshae
  • Pixelated PixiePixelated Pixie Future world ruler Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    Free to good home:

    Clementine
    Monte
    Rhombus
    Sliver

    Send trade request for whatever you need and I'll accept first come, first served. :)

    Pixelated Pixie on
    TreadLifeKaroz
  • KelorKelor Registered User regular
    Jazz wrote: »
    I'm now posting from THE FUTURE. Happy New Year, Steam thread!

    And this is for you for whom it's still 2014:

    snip

    <3 you guys.

    Oh, you're just getting to the future now?

    I've been riding my hoverboard for almost half a day now.

    GethJazzSumanai
  • DissociaterDissociater Registered User regular
    OK what's up with Blackguards then? I remember seeing a lot of people talk about it in thread a few months back but on steam the reviews are rather mixed.

  • Descendant XDescendant X Hank Facepunch Registered User regular
    So for my birthday this year my wife got me a $50.00 steam card. I've got $15.00 left but nothing from the remaining games really jump out at me. I'm eyeballing Dark Souls 2, Rome 2, Company of Heroes 2, Lichdom and Blackguards. Unfortunately, other than Dark Souls 2, I've heard mixed things about all of those things.

    Decisions are hard. Are there going to be any new deals between now and the 2nd? or is this the end?

    Given that they don't have any of the twelve hour sales up, I'm pretty sure that this is it.

    In other news, buy Dark Souls 2 because it's fucking awesome.

    Don't buy Dark Souls 2, because they're pulling a complete shit move and releasing an updated version next year that you have to pay for again if you want it.

    Point taken, but at least you can play it at a fairly cheap price now before you decide to buy what will effectively by a GOTY version at full price in May or whenever.

    Something used to be here. It's gone now.
  • KelorKelor Registered User regular
    Madican wrote: »
    Kelor wrote: »
    Artereis wrote: »
    Snapped up Dungeon since Endless Legend has been so fun, and I think I'm good for this sale.

    Got both of those and Dragonfall for myself and sent Trails in the Sky and Hatoful Boyfriend as gifts. Got the Double Fine pack as a thank you. Not a bad little sale, all told.

    Dungeon of the Endless is the best game I found in the Steam sale by far.

    It is a fantastic little game.
    Kalnaur wrote: »
    Buttcleft wrote: »
    Seriously, there is no excuse now to not own FF8, objectively the best final fantasy ever.

    Fact.
    I mean, it does have that mini game about saving the world or something..but fuck dot dat theres triple triad to play

    I never liked Triple Triad.
    I wasn't so hot on that saving the world minigame either. :wink:

    We've already established that you are a souless husk.

    Also best FF soundtrack. Just sayin'.

    Yeah Shuffle or Boogie was the best. Everything else can fall in a ditch.

    There is a lot of fantastic music in the game.

    Some people might not like the game but the soundtrack is first rate.

  • DissociaterDissociater Registered User regular
    So for my birthday this year my wife got me a $50.00 steam card. I've got $15.00 left but nothing from the remaining games really jump out at me. I'm eyeballing Dark Souls 2, Rome 2, Company of Heroes 2, Lichdom and Blackguards. Unfortunately, other than Dark Souls 2, I've heard mixed things about all of those things.

    Decisions are hard. Are there going to be any new deals between now and the 2nd? or is this the end?

    Given that they don't have any of the twelve hour sales up, I'm pretty sure that this is it.

    In other news, buy Dark Souls 2 because it's fucking awesome.

    Don't buy Dark Souls 2, because they're pulling a complete shit move and releasing an updated version next year that you have to pay for again if you want it.

    Point taken, but at least you can play it at a fairly cheap price now before you decide to buy what will effectively by a GOTY version at full price in May or whenever.

    I don't mind waiting, I waited this long. I haven't really been feeling action games lately and so didn't want to put my money there because I probably won't play it for a few months or more.

  • SkutSkutSkutSkut Registered User regular
    Guess I'll be shoveling off now! Thanks Harvey, who I'm still not sure who that is here does anyone know?

    TmnObhw.png

    Pixelated PixieHeatwaveJazzStollsCorsiniKrummithKarozKalnaurZavianDrakeBeryllineKoopahTroopahan_altHyphyKezzyRaslinIoloCommander ZoomToyDBrutal JMudzgutElvenshaeTalus9952
  • Pixelated PixiePixelated Pixie Future world ruler Registered User regular
    OK what's up with Blackguards then? I remember seeing a lot of people talk about it in thread a few months back but on steam the reviews are rather mixed.

    I thought it was a fantastic game, but:
    - I am a big fan of turn-based RPGs
    - I am a big fan of the Dark Eye game setting
    - I am a big fan of the Dark Eye game mechanics

    If these three things do not appeal to you, you may not like it as much. If The Dark Eye system is foreign to you, there's a learning curve (it's not the most intuitive game system ever). Also, the game is rather hard sometimes. Very hard. It also lacks things like cinematic cutscenes, which put off some people.

  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    signature.png

    Congratulations to @Arithon32 !

    wpyz0Y5.png
    Gamertag: PrimusD | Rock Band DLC | GW:OttW - arrcd | WLD - Thortar
    Pixelated PixieSkutSkutJazzHiT BiTThe Escape GoatübergeekCorsiniKrummithKarozKalnaurLostNinjaZavianTreadLifeHeatwaveBeryllinean_altHyphyKezzyJragghenIoloCommander ZoomToyDBrutal JMudzgutEvmaAlsarElvenshaeArithon32Talus9952
  • QuicalQuical Registered User regular
    Happy new year steam thread! May 2015 be classy to you all.

    NNID: Quical
    STEAM: Quical
    Check out my Let's play channel, maybe subscribe?: NerdAndOrGeek
    SkutSkutHiT BiTKarozStollsHeatwaveCorsiniBeryllineHyphyKezzyIoloSangheili91MudzgutTalus9952
  • The_SpaniardThe_Spaniard Registered User regular
    DarkPrimus wrote: »
    signature.png

    Congratulations to @Arithon32 !

    I hate you @Arithon32!.. err I mean congratulations @Arithon32!

    Xbox 360/One Gamertag: SpanWolf - PS3/PS4 Gamertag: Span_Wolf
    3DS: Span_Wolf - 4854-6434-9883/WiiU:Span_Wolf
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Span_Wolf/ - Origin: Span_Wolf
    KarozArithon32
  • ZavianZavian Senātus Populusque Rōmānus Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    oWTNO2H.jpg
    Grats @Svevin‌ !
    signature.png
    Grats @slappybag‌ !
    signature.png
    Grats @Vegan‌ !
    signature.png
    Grats again @slappybag‌ !
    signature.png
    Grats @Gear Girl‌ !
    signature.png
    Grats @MrButtons‌ !
    signature.png
    Grats @Taramoor‌ !
    signature.png
    Grats @Talus9952‌ !
    signature.png
    Grats again @Gear Girl‌ !
    signature.png
    Grats @DaringDirk‌ !
    signature.png
    Grats again @Vegan‌ !
    signature.png

    Zavian on
    Steam - PSN: Zavian2099
    KarozKalnaurübergeekLostNinjaStollsJazzSkutSkutThe Escape GoatPolaritieTreadLifeCorriganXHeatwaveCorsiniKrummithbloodatonementBeryllineKoopahTroopahan_altDaringDirkHyphyKezzyJragghenGethPixelated PixieRaslinIoloSangheili91Commander ZoomToyDBrutal JslappybagJeixBig ClassyTeeManMudzgutEvmaAlsarCroakerBCxenardjclastUndead ScottsmanElvenshaeSvevinTalus9952
  • KalnaurKalnaur I See Fall Approaching . . . Centralia, WARegistered User regular
    edited January 2015
    Kelor wrote: »
    We've already established that you are a souless husk.

    Also best FF soundtrack. Just sayin'.

    The best FF game is Final Fantasy IX, Followed by VI and IV. Anything after that is kind of a jumble, excluding the fact that II and VIII are dead last on my personal list. Also Memories of Life is best song and makes me cry every time I hear it.

    Also, I'm ok with being a souless husk. :wink:

    Kalnaur on
    I make art things! deviantART: Kalnaur ::: Origin: Kalnaur ::: UPlay: Kalnaur
    steam_sig.png

    KarozCommander ZoomQuicalElvenshae
  • Pixelated PixiePixelated Pixie Future world ruler Registered User regular
    5h3dzx09k1h5.jpg

    @HyphyKezzy‌ sent me a thing! I had not heard of this thing. But it has a delightfully clever name of which I approve greatly, and it had this in the blurb on the store page: "At one point you might be dribbling inside the intestines of a purple blob creature . . ."

    SIGN ME UP!

    Thanks! <3 <3 <3

    KalnaurZavianHiT BiTStollsJazzSkutSkutThe Escape GoatTreadLifeCorsiniKrummithKarozBeryllinean_altHyphyKezzyIoloBrutal JMudzgutLoveIsUnityTalus9952
  • striderjgstriderjg Registered User regular
    Drake wrote: »
    Yay! Community vote comes through! Gettysburg get! Yeah, yeah KR0 is fucking amazing in every way a narrative adventure game can be fucking amazing. This is a known quantity and if you don't have it then shame! Shame on you!

    I'm just super happy that musty old wargaming is finding a place on Steam finally. And the return of simulations has been amazing too. I bought TWO flight sims on sale! TWO! Both of them civil aviation sims too. Maybe the prices haven't been the stunning deals of the past (I suspect we just tend to own most of the games) but the games that I have bought are a lot more exciting to me than they have been the past couple of sales. Stuff like Command, X Plane, MS FS X Steam Edition, Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm.

    Speaking of wargaming, Graviteam Tactics: Operation Star is on a super deep discount. This includes most of the DLC for the game. It's a really strong mix of turn based operational level strategy and real time tactical warfare with deeply simulated ballistics, morale, support systems and all of that crunchy goodness you expect from proper wargaming.

    Hegemony Gold: Wars of Ancient Greece is on deep discount too. I played a lot of the original version Hegemony: Philip of Macedon and it was pretty excellent. It truly captures the flavor of Greek skirmish warfare and raiding. One of its most stunning features is the smoothly zooming map of the ancient Greek world. Pull all the way back and you have a cloth map with units represented as board game pieces. Zoom in and you get an accurate topographic map with nicely animate units. Great historical detail and accuracy polishes this game up nicely.

    Unity of Command is another going for pocket change. Ever wanted to dip your toe into wargaming but are intimidated by the scale, density or subject matter? This is a fantastic place to start. This is an elegant and finely presented operational level wargame. You'll experience all of the rich decision making that makes the genre so compelling but in a nicely streamlined and accessible format.

    Someone gag drake while I still have money for food.

    steam_sig.png
    The Escape GoatJazzStollsKalnaurSkutSkutLostNinjaIoloElvenshaeTalus9952
  • HeirTransparentHeirTransparent ... Registered User regular
    Many thanks to @HyphyKezzy‌ for BasketBelle!

    Es5DehR.png

    steam_sig.png
    JazzStollsKalnaurTreadLifePixelated PixieCorsiniSkutSkutHeatwaveThe Escape GoatLostNinjaKarozBeryllinean_altZavianHyphyKezzyIoloBrutal JMudzgutElvenshaeTalus9952
  • KalnaurKalnaur I See Fall Approaching . . . Centralia, WARegistered User regular
    striderjg wrote: »
    Drake wrote: »
    Yay! Community vote comes through! Gettysburg get! Yeah, yeah KR0 is fucking amazing in every way a narrative adventure game can be fucking amazing. This is a known quantity and if you don't have it then shame! Shame on you!

    I'm just super happy that musty old wargaming is finding a place on Steam finally. And the return of simulations has been amazing too. I bought TWO flight sims on sale! TWO! Both of them civil aviation sims too. Maybe the prices haven't been the stunning deals of the past (I suspect we just tend to own most of the games) but the games that I have bought are a lot more exciting to me than they have been the past couple of sales. Stuff like Command, X Plane, MS FS X Steam Edition, Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm.

    Speaking of wargaming, Graviteam Tactics: Operation Star is on a super deep discount. This includes most of the DLC for the game. It's a really strong mix of turn based operational level strategy and real time tactical warfare with deeply simulated ballistics, morale, support systems and all of that crunchy goodness you expect from proper wargaming.

    Hegemony Gold: Wars of Ancient Greece is on deep discount too. I played a lot of the original version Hegemony: Philip of Macedon and it was pretty excellent. It truly captures the flavor of Greek skirmish warfare and raiding. One of its most stunning features is the smoothly zooming map of the ancient Greek world. Pull all the way back and you have a cloth map with units represented as board game pieces. Zoom in and you get an accurate topographic map with nicely animate units. Great historical detail and accuracy polishes this game up nicely.

    Unity of Command is another going for pocket change. Ever wanted to dip your toe into wargaming but are intimidated by the scale, density or subject matter? This is a fantastic place to start. This is an elegant and finely presented operational level wargame. You'll experience all of the rich decision making that makes the genre so compelling but in a nicely streamlined and accessible format.

    Someone gag drake while I still have money for food.

    If Drake can make you starve . . . You Need a Budget.
    Only 14.99! Act now!

    I make art things! deviantART: Kalnaur ::: Origin: Kalnaur ::: UPlay: Kalnaur
    steam_sig.png

    CorsiniSkutSkutbloodatonementLostNinjaan_altStollsKoopahTroopahArthilIolo
This discussion has been closed.