As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Gamebridge question

ToniousTonious Registered User regular
edited October 2007 in Games and Technology
Other than the software it comes with and DScaler, is there another program I can use to give me better control and performance when playing my PS2 on my computer through my gamebridge? I ask because Dscaler is pretty out of date, version 5 has been in development for years now and I don't think it's ever going to come out. And the current version is very buggy, not to mention there's a million different settings to tinker with. Does anyone have a guide or some tips or another program I could try?

Tonious on

• Options
    ArcticMonkeyArcticMonkey Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    On Windows Dscaler is still the best tv program I have found, but if you are willing to try Linux I recommend TVtime.

Dscaler 5 is not a new program, it's a directshow filter and I guess ffdshow and VLC made it redundant.

Also requesting more control and complaining about the number of settings it gives?

ArcticMonkey on
    "You read it! You can't unread it!"
    venstre.giflobotDanceMiddle.gifhoyre.gif
  • Options
    ZackSchillingZackSchilling Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Also requesting more control and complaining about the number of settings it gives?

Ask a Mac user. It's a fantastically paradoxical user interface problem.

ZackSchilling on
    ghost-robot.jpg
  • Options
    MugenmidgetMugenmidget Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    but if you are willing to try Linux I recommend TVtime.
    The only problem with that is I don't think there's Linux drivers for the Gamebridge.

Mugenmidget on
    e3ORbfq.png