As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

New here & possible first time PAX EAST

JDfromNY206JDfromNY206 Registered User new member
I have a YouTube channel with 22,000 subscribers, 4.5 million views & roughly around 250,000 views per month. How strict is PAX with their media registration? Is it worth it for me to even apply this year? I'd love to attend and it's been a goal of mine to grow as a channel so that I can attend these events and do what I'm passionate about.

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    I have a YouTube channel with 22,000 subscribers, 4.5 million views & roughly around 250,000 views per month. How strict is PAX with their media registration? Is it worth it for me to even apply this year? I'd love to attend and it's been a goal of mine to grow as a channel so that I can attend these events and do what I'm passionate about.
    http://east.paxsite.com/registration

Click: media
    Are you part of a commercial media organization? Qualified journalists may submit a registration request to receive a free media badge for PAX East 2015!

Media Registration for PAX East closes on Friday, Jan. 30 at noon PT. No submissions or materials to complete outstanding submissions will be accepted past the deadline.

The requirements for media registration have been expanded. Pay close attention before completing step one or two of media registration.

New/Additional Requirements:

Blogs:
    No photographers or videographers will be granted passes.

Podcasts:
    Links provided must introduce the reporter/broadcaster applying for the media pass within the first 30 seconds.

YouTube Channels:
    Passes will be granted only to channels that have at least 50,000 subscribers.

Working journalists who wish to register for a media badge must first submit a media registration request. Requests must include:

STEP ONE
    Please submit your request through our Media Registration Form.

MEDIA REGISTRATION FORM

STEP TWO
    Submit the following materials via email with the subject line PAX East [insert your outlet name]:

Letter on Company Letterhead from Editor
    A photo of your business card
    Photo of a drivers license or other government id
    If you have any other questions, please feel free to email us at pax_media@paxsite.com.

Please note: meeting all the requirements for media registration does not guarantee you a media pass. Final approval for any applicant remains the province of PAX.

It sounds like you don't meet the requirements. You could always email that email they give to ask for a more detailed answer.