rainblocks: a fast iOS puzzle game featuring music by Mega Man composer Manami Matsumae

TubeTube Administrator, ClubPA admin
rainblocksheader.gif

Trailer:

Hi! Name's Eric and I'd like to tell you about my upcoming puzzle game, rainblocks.

What?
rainblocks is an arcade puzzle game where your goal is to match color blocks. But you can only match the one specified color at a time.

Hmm?

Remember ROY G. BIV?

screenshot1_halfSize.png

So you'll start by matching Red. Then Orange. Then Yellow. Green. Blue. Indigo. Violet. Repeat.
If you set up the board so the next colors are already lined up, you'll make combos and score more points. The blocks never disappear, they just change color after being matched.

The timer is constantly ticking and you'll have to avoid ice, mud and other hazards while trying to make as many matches as you can before the sun sets on this charming little shrine and the smiling hill.

Who?
Designed by Eric Koziol (Me. I made subaku and run the Final Fantasy Five Four Job Fiesta.)
Art by Dominik Johann (http://dominikjohann.de)
Music by Manami Matsumae (Mega Man, Shovel Knight, Mighty No. 9)

How much?
rainblocks is free. There are ads but you can remove them and unlock starting difficulty selection for $0.99. That is the only In-App Purchase. No energy, no coins. Play as much as you want any time of day. Free with ads or a dollar for no ads.

When?
Thursday, June 12, 2014
Or grab one of the codes below.

Where?
iPhones and iPads running iOS 7.
Homepage: http://letsplaying.com/rainblocks

It was a blast to make and I hope you'll check it out. Getting to work with someone who worked on of my favorite games was an amazing experience.

Screenshots:
(Click for larger version.)

screenshot2_halfSize.pngscreenshot3_halfSize.pngscreenshot4_halfSize.pngscreenshot5_halfSize.pngscreenshot6_halfSize.pngscreenshot7_halfSize.png

Codes!
F9YHMJJATNKJ
NWWFJYKNPFH6
TKNHT9XK6T7W
Y99FEXP9YEM6
NPX4Y3AT9HMY

Thanks and enjoy!

Hobnail wrote: »
This forum has taken everything from me
This hurts but I deserve it

Greymalke