Clicking Profile Link In Upper Right Shows My Infraction List

Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLYT O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
Hello,

When I click my username in the upper right of the forum, next to 'best of...' and my notifications/inbox/favourites/settings, about 1/3 times, this is what shows up:

F1buCVQ.png?1

I'm on Linux, using Chrome.

• crimsoncoyotecrimsoncoyote Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    Not that it's a fix, but if you remove "notes/" from the URL it links to your regular profile page. I tried adding in "notes/" in the same place for my profile page, and it shows my infraction list as well.

Maybe it happens at a specific place on the forums? I can't seem to reproduce it on my end (Windows/Chrome)

crimsoncoyote on
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    Not that it's a fix, but if you remove "notes/" from the URL it links to your regular profile page. I tried adding in "notes/" in the same place for my profile page, and it shows my infraction list as well.

Maybe it happens at a specific place on the forums? I can't seem to reproduce it on my end (Windows/Chrome)

Hm, that's super weird. I've been clicking from both the main forum page and the main page for Debate & Discourse, as an aside.