As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[NFL]PLAYOFFS! PLAYOFFS?

• webberwebber Registered User regular
    BREAKING MADDEN: http://youtu.be/WJCrQKlSIMc

For Raijin.

This lucky penny is bullshit.
    Hearthstone - Webber #1330
    3DS: 0920-3235-4071
  • JarsJars Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    Jars on
  • LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    man I'm thinking about it more now and writing sex fiction about a real person seems really...gross? Like maybe he loves it but that seems really scuzzy and not actually funny at all.

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    So I shouldn't finish Cum for Langly?

Is that what you're saying?

• LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    that is...not necessarily what i'm saying pending editorial review

Langly on
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Well, here's an excerpt.

"Langly arched his back, the head of his "turtle" peeking out from it's shell. The Packers were about to score, and so was he. He didn't know the person's name behind the Michelangelo mask, he had just called a number he found written on the wall of a Subway bathroom that said "For A COWABUNGA Time Call"

• RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    Langly wrote: »
    man I'm thinking about it more now and writing sex fiction about a real person seems really...gross? Like maybe he loves it but that seems really scuzzy and not actually funny at all.

No, see, the spike is a metaphor

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • SeñorAmorSeñorAmor !!! Registered User regular
    Clarence Beeftank is the best name ever.

Rookie of the year finalists.

Odell Beckham
    Teddy Bridgewater
    Mike Evans
    Sammy Watkins
    Jeremy Hill

Not trying to be a Homer but ODB should win easily in my opinion.

• MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    ODB and it's probably not even close.

• ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    Beckham should definitely win. Disappointed that Zack Martin didn't at least get nominated after making the all pro first team as a rookie, but he's an o lineman (and a guard at that) so it's not really a surprise.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    Mike Evans is on the worst team but ODB has that highlight catch

Xehalus on
  • ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    Oh wait, that's the Pepsi ROTY nominees done by fan voting, not the AP list. That explains a lot; I was wondering how Bridgewater got on there. I mean, I like Teddy and think he could be good, but he didn't exactly have an award worthy rookie season.

Edit: Hmm, his numbers are actually a lot better than I thought. Still, Beckham's the obvious choice, and the only rookie to make the all pro team not even getting nominated makes no sense at all.

ph blake on
    7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • GyralGyral Registered User regular
    As a fantasy owner of Mike Evans, who had absolute garbage throwing to him, I want to see him win, but in all reality it's gonna be ODB in a landslide.

25t9pjnmqicf.jpg
    Bridgewater should win, without a doubt.

How many other QBs could turn a 5-10-1 team into a 7-9 team in one year?

The Bridge, that's who.

for all the eli jokes ODB definitely had the best QB throwing to him

ODB'S 16 game numbers would mane him the top receiver in the league last year behind only Antonio Brown in yards and catches.

• LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular
    CJ Mosley probably bear mentioning as far as defensive rookies go.

Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
  • captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular
    Breaking Madden Roster Cuts

These have been as funny as the actual thing lately.

• TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    SeñorAmor wrote: »

The Bridge, that's who.

Honest to god, he's not a bad choice and would win it without that catch tho

He did that WITHOUT human frankenstein Adrian Peterson.

Jon Jones, brother to Chandler Jones and a very good UFC fighter, has entered drug rehab after testing positive for cocaine.

I thought people stopped doing coke in the 80's.

• admanbadmanb unionize your workplace Seattle, WARegistered User regular

The Bridge, that's who.

Bridgewater would probably win it if he had a slightly better (i.e. AP) team around him. They would've won another game or two and he would've been seen as taking them from a sad pile to a legitimate threat.

Maybe next year.

• KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
    tbridge is good but ODB is on another level entirely

teddy wins the rookie award for being cute as a button

• mcpmcp Registered User regular
    I've worked with so many functional coke heads in my career.

It's definitely still going strong.

• MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    Dibs on me drafting Drew Carey.

the puppy bowl is great and all but every year I keep hoping they will ax the announcers and play yakkity sax on loop

• The JudgeThe Judge The Terwilliger CurvesRegistered User regular
    A terrier mix AND he's named Mr. Fantastic? Dibs!

Last pint: Turmoil CDA / Barley Brown's - Untappd: TheJudge_PDX
    How do I not select a dog named Bryan Adams?

• STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    They should get two announcers who try to take the game super seriously and analyze every play.

• ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    Jon Jones, brother to Chandler Jones and a very good UFC fighter, has entered drug rehab after testing positive for cocaine.

You thought very very wrong. Lots people do coke.

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
    No dachshunds this year. I always will pick dachshunds because those fuckers are aggressive.

• VladimerVladimer Registered User regular
    webber wrote: »
    BREAKING MADDEN: http://youtu.be/WJCrQKlSIMc

For Raijin.

I know I'm going against Jon's music choice here, but somehow playing this video with Queen's "I Want to Break Free" was absolutely magical.

• Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    Rotoworld wrote:
    Dolphins hired ex-Jets GM Mike Tannenbaum as executive vice president of football operations.

Tannenbaum's title is a fancy way of saying he'll be owner Stephen Ross' new football czar, a la Mike Holmgren in Cleveland. He spent the past year as a "consultant" to Ross. It's an ominous development for GM Dennis Hickey and coach Joe Philbin, though both should be safe for 2015. Amazingly, Philbin is expected to continue reporting directly to Ross. Hickey will likely be demoted, even if he retains his "GM" title. General manager of the Jets from 2006-12, Tannenbaum didn't stand out as a man deserving of a second chance to oversee someone's entire football operation, but the Dolphins rarely make sound decisions. Tannenbaum was an abject disaster his final years in the Big Apple, though did have the good sense to hire Rex Ryan, and oversaw a roster that made back-to-back AFC Championship Games. Either way, Ross is grasping at straws with his latest dart-board throw.

It sure would be nice if one team looked like they wanted to take the division from the Patriots for once

Sweeney Tom on

The Bridge, that's who.

Dude beat Carolina and they're a playoff team!

• Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    Jeremy Hill owns and would have absolutely crushed the OROTY competition if he'd started all year.

all breaking madden really is is huge dudes running over super tiny ones

and yet it never gets old

relive the memory

7tw4kAs.jpg

• Fondor_YardsFondor_Yards Elite Four Member: Hydra Registered User regular
    Rotoworld wrote:
    Dolphins hired ex-Jets GM Mike Tannenbaum as executive vice president of football operations.

Tannenbaum's title is a fancy way of saying he'll be owner Stephen Ross' new football czar, a la Mike Holmgren in Cleveland. He spent the past year as a "consultant" to Ross. It's an ominous development for GM Dennis Hickey and coach Joe Philbin, though both should be safe for 2015. Amazingly, Philbin is expected to continue reporting directly to Ross. Hickey will likely be demoted, even if he retains his "GM" title. General manager of the Jets from 2006-12, Tannenbaum didn't stand out as a man deserving of a second chance to oversee someone's entire football operation, but the Dolphins rarely make sound decisions. Tannenbaum was an abject disaster his final years in the Big Apple, though did have the good sense to hire Rex Ryan, and oversaw a roster that made back-to-back AFC Championship Games. Either way, Ross is grasping at straws with his latest dart-board throw.

It sure would be nice if one team looked like they wanted to take the division from the Patriots for once

The Jets. Bills, and Dolphins came together about 6-7 years ago and decided to have fun doing stupid shit while waiting for the Brady Clock to hit midnight instead of you know, actually trying and/or not doing something extremely stupid.

Secrets, lies, and tragedy. The trifecta.
    3DS Code: 5043-2172-1361
    Xbone Tag: Salal al Din
This discussion has been closed.