As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Why are you excited for Pax South?

13»

• Options
    kube00kube00 SE WA StateRegistered User regular
    I need to stop reading the food thread for PAX South so many options....
    http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/191202/san-antonio-restaurant-dining-suggestions-2015#latest

1st PAX was Prime 2010. Made it to several more Primes/West. Been to East and South. Headed back to West in 2019 for my 12th PAX.

Twitter:kube00
  • Options
    Retro JoseRetro Jose Austin, TXRegistered User regular
    edited December 2014
    This is going to be my first big event of the year. After a long and boring winter of just sitting on my hands, I am truly jazzed to start the year at PAX of all things. I hope to take in the excitement and learn a lot. Cause July 25th is going to be a beast this year!

Retro Jose on
  • Options
    HingoHingo Minneapolis, MNRegistered User regular
    The latest excitement: waiting for the schedule to go live! Some historical data for everyone:
    PAX		Schedule Live	PAX Date	Difference
    PRIME 2012	8/3/2012	8/31/2012	28
    EAST 2013	3/5/2013	3/22/2013	17
    PRIME 2013	8/5/2013	8/30/2013	25
    EAST 2014	3/13/2014	4/11/2014	29
    PRIME 2014	8/11/2014	8/29/2014	18

Based solely on this data, that means there is a good chance we get the schedule by next week Friday :-D

Pins for trade!
    2015 PAX Prime Omeganaut (I will forever hate Katamari)
  • Options
    MidanMidan Registered User regular
    I hope so!! That would be a great Christmas present!

• Options
    ChocorokoChocoroko ZU Video Editor Denton, TXRegistered User regular
    This will be the first PAX I attend. Looking forward to everything, pretty much!

But from the people I've seen confirm their attendance, I can't wait to see NateWantstoBattle again, and meet Markiplier for the first time!

I'm going as a representative for ZeldaUniverse, so its exciting!

• Options
    MidanMidan Registered User regular
    It's now 24 days till South!! Woohoo!! I think badges will be sent out soon am I right? And the schedule should be announced soon too. yep things will finally start rolling soon. So Excited!!

• Options
    koleypunchkoleypunch Portland, OR/Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    I am excited for being in an actual cool city in Texas for once (Amarillo and Del Rio are dull as butts), as well as doing the GoT pub crawl (never get to do them at the other PAXes!) and just seeing how South will be compared to Prime and East. EEEEE!

location! location! bees!
  • Options
    SparkstertheGoldenSparkstertheGolden Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    It going to be my very first PAX, since I had to cancel my trip to PAX East last year.

The only other big gaming con I've been to was Gamescom.

SparkstertheGolden on
  • Options
    DolarrahDolarrah New JerseyRegistered User regular
    It going to be my very first PAX, since I had to cancel my trip to PAX East last year.

The only other big gaming con I've been to was Gamescom.

Awesome, EAST last year was not good exposure to PAX. The most misbehaved "screw the fellow attendees" group ever.

• Options
    Desert LeviathanDesert Leviathan Registered User regular
    This will be my second PAX. I attended this last Prime, and had a great time! I've been trying to go to PAX literally since the first year, but last August was the first time scheduling, finances and health all aligned to permit it. Odds are, I'll be trying to do Prime and South both, every year from here on, if only because they are respectively great times of year to get out of Utah. Much like Seattle in August was a welcome respite from the desert heat, Texas in January sounds like it will be a lot more comfortable than the frozen mountains.

Realizing lately that I don't really trust or respect basically any of the moderators here. So, good luck with life, friends! Hit me up on Twitter @DesertLeviathan