As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[NFL]PLAYOFFS! PLAYOFFS?

• Options
    TheBlackWindTheBlackWind Registered User regular
    Don't give us the softcore stuff:

PAD ID - 328,762,218
  • Options
    DocshiftyDocshifty Registered User regular
    Butters wrote: »
    Jon Jones, brother to Chandler Jones and a very good UFC fighter, has entered drug rehab after testing positive for cocaine.

I thought people stopped doing coke in the 80's.

You thought very very wrong. Lots people do coke.

Coke is fun as hell, and that is terrifying.

• Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    so he won MMA championships because he was numb

Dana White, indeed

Xehalus on
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Bills interviewing Rex Ryan.

He could do some work with that roster.

• Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    Stafford wore a mic during the game for Showtime's Inside the NFL, and gave referees a piece of his mind following their ruling. According to CBS Sports, the Lions quarterback repeatedly shouted "home cookin'!" on the sideline immediately following the call. Between snaps, he tracked down officials to tell them what he thought.

HOME COOKIN

• Options
    DraevenDraeven Registered User regular
    Bills interviewing Rex Ryan.

He could do some work with that roster.
    I agree with this, but the bills are essentially a competent HC and a better QB away from the playoffs, they were feisty all year on Offense and Defense. If after 3 years Rex has this team a steaming pile like in NY than he should never coach again.

Morskitter wrote "Spikes, choppas, tentacles, magic? Can't hold a candle to Sergeant Pimp here."

• Options
    mcpmcp Registered User regular
    Docshifty wrote: »
    Butters wrote: »
    Jon Jones, brother to Chandler Jones and a very good UFC fighter, has entered drug rehab after testing positive for cocaine.

I thought people stopped doing coke in the 80's.

You thought very very wrong. Lots people do coke.

Coke is fun as hell, and that is terrifying.
    I've done it once, and absolutely hated it.

You couldn't pay me to try that shit again.

• Options
    simosimo Registered User regular
    i don't know, part of me would be terrified about how good that defense could be under ryan, but another part would be ecstatic that a team that's arguably only a qb away hired a guy who has a horrible track record developing qbs

bugss2.jpg
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Hire Rex Ryan and a really good OC and QB coach and just don't let him near the QB.

• Options
    THEN BRING IN SMOKIN' JAY CUTLER

SUPER BOWL

• Options
    SeñorAmorSeñorAmor !!! Registered User regular
    THEN BRING IN SMOKIN' JAY CUTLER

SUPER BOWL

Yeah, but that's true for any team.

• Options
    If you rearrange the letters in JAY CUTLER you get Yaj Rutlej which is ancient Mesopotamian for Super Bowl Champion

• Options
    wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    Xehalus wrote: »
    so he won MMA championships because he was numb

Dana White, indeed

Well now we know why White brought Punk in.

I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
  • Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    and

nfl_a_ryan_ps_300x200.jpg

is still the Saints' DC

• Options
    Perry Fewell will not be the DC in New York next year.

• Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    The most logical place for Rex is Atlanta, and I would be shocked if he went anywhere else. He would already have an offense in place for him and if he worked his magic on that defense they could be scary good.

• Options
    lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    The 9 teams eligible for Hard Knocks next year: Giants, skins, Browns, Texans, jags, Titans, vikings, Bucs, Rams.

It's a shame there are so many rules about who can do hard knocks, I really wanna have rex Ryan and whatever new team he ends up with on there

rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Options
    HjorvarthrHjorvarthr Registered User regular
    I don't really want to see the Vikings on it

but I'm sure for the "reality tv drama" the AP stuff would be gold to them

I would rather see the team focus on improving on field

• Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    Pick Texans IMO.

They're a team that's improving and has a good shot at the playoffs next year, Watt is there, and there's quarterback drama. Could make for good tv.

• Options
    mcpmcp Registered User regular
    Browns with Manziel seems likely.

• Options
    lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    The Browns and Skins would be the most entertaining and probably complete dumpster fires, one would think

rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Options
    HawkstoneHawkstone Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things. Somewhere outside of BarstowRegistered User regular
    Xehalus wrote: »
    and

nfl_a_ryan_ps_300x200.jpg

is still the Saints' DC

The dude abides.

Inside of a dog...it's too dark to read.
  • Options
    If you rearrange the letters in JAY CUTLER you get Yaj Rutlej which is ancient Mesopotamian for Super Bowl Champion

You're missing a 'c' and have an extra 'j'.

Epic fail, unlike SUPERSTAR JAY CUTLER.

• Options
    DAMMIT, that was supposed to be Yaj Rutlec.

I'm embarrassed of my ancient Mesopotamian.

• Options
    We're all embarrassed.

• Options
    BorommakotBorommakot Registered User regular
    So the Skins hired a new GM who is known for making absolutely spot on talent assessments when it comes to draft picks and had/has a drinking problem, so he's already prepared for the rigors of being involved with the team. Things are looking like Wade Phillips to replace Haslett as DC and there's already talk of trading down in the first to stock up on O-line picks.

Guys, I think I'm having hope. Is that what this is?

• Options
    Odell Beckham has been named to the Pro Bowl.

• Options
    http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/detroit-lions-dallas-cowboys-missed-hold-apology-blown-call-010615?cmpid=tsmfb:fscom:foxsports

I think the NFL should quit this shit. Don't issue apologies when the refs screw up. It doesn't make a single person feel better about their team losing and all it does, in my opinion, is give me less confidence in the refs.

• Options
    In related news: water is wet.

• Options
    In related news: SenorAmor is an ass!

• Options
    Borommakot wrote: »
    So the Skins hired a new GM who is known for making absolutely spot on talent assessments when it comes to draft picks and had/has a drinking problem, so he's already prepared for the rigors of being involved with the team. Things are looking like Wade Phillips to replace Haslett as DC and there's already talk of trading down in the first to stock up on O-line picks.

You're not allowed to have hope until your shitty owner sells the team.

• Options
    In related news: SenorAmor is an ass!

I think you mean 'goose' per The Edict.

;)

• Options
    In related news: @Goose! is an ass!

Better?

• Options
    Most definitely, but I was referring to the 'ass' part, you goose.

• Options
    Ohhhh, I'm get easily confused now that I'm so damn old.

• Options
    It's ok. Matlock will be on soon.

• Options
    Let me get my Ovaltine and house slippers on.

• Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    SeñorAmor wrote: »

463.jpg

• Options
    Langly wrote: »
    SeñorAmor wrote: »

463.jpg

I know that, but I couldn't resist taking a dig at Goose.

• Options
    BorommakotBorommakot Registered User regular
    Maximum wrote: »
    Borommakot wrote: »

You're not allowed to have hope until your shitty owner sells the team.

I said hope, not faith in miracles.

This discussion has been closed.