As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Steam] Winter is Over.

• Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    I was playing the ps4 today at work through my phone. It dawned on me that this would be pretty easy to do on PC since Steam already has the android and Iphone app there and remotely accessing PC has been done for quite some time. SO GET TO IT VALVE!

• JragghenJragghen Registered User regular
    Beat Dead Hungry Diner.

Simple little phone game, but enjoyable - enough variety in the combinations you have to keep track of that it's moderately difficult every now and again. Worth picking up if it's listed for a few bucks.

• SkutSkutSkutSkut Registered User regular
    Depths of Fear:Knossos is good but there's a bit too many game breaking bugs in it. It's short and it saves often tho so if you go in knowing it's a buggy mess and a budget game you'll enjoy it.

• TeeManTeeMan BrainSpoon Registered User regular
    Big Classy wrote: »
    I was playing the ps4 today at work through my phone. It dawned on me that this would be pretty easy to do on PC since Steam already has the android and Iphone app there and remotely accessing PC has been done for quite some time. SO GET TO IT VALVE!

And watch my productivity at work get pounded into dust. Please Valve, have mercy

steam_sig.png
  • BubbyBubby Registered User regular

Wait how do you play the ps4 from your phone? I have an iPhone 6.

Bubby wrote: »

Wait how do you play the ps4 from your phone? I have an iPhone 6.

You need a good phone. :razz:
    Exclusive feature right now for the Xperia Z3, it's why I bough it.

Up to O on LYNE.

It's weird. At each increased difficulty, I actually find them a little bit easier (at least at the start).

• CorpekataCorpekata Registered User regular
    Finished Dragonfall. Goddamn does that gave end well, which is pretty rare for games.

• TeeManTeeMan BrainSpoon Registered User regular
    Corpekata wrote: »
    Finished Dragonfall. Goddamn does that gave end well, which is pretty rare for games.

How long did you spend mulling over the big decision?

steam_sig.png
  • Ed GrubermanEd Gruberman Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    Jragghen wrote: »
    Up to O on LYNE.

It's weird. At each increased difficulty, I actually find them a little bit easier (at least at the start).

Do you find yourself picturing lines and doing patterns in your head? Especially that little jaggy thing you have to do to fill up the multiple ones? I've found myself doing that recently

Ed Gruberman on
    steam_sig.png

SteamID: edgruberman GOG Galaxy: EdGruberman
  • FirebirdFirebird Harbinger....of.....~something. Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    Still playing Shadow of Mordor.
    Now I am up to possessing and recruiting my very own orcs and creating an ever chaotic chain-of-command.

SHIT'S GETTING REAL!!
    Still miss that spineless Ratbag, though. :(

Firebird on
    steam_sig.png

STEAM ID: Firebird
    XBOX Live: FirebirdLR
    Playstation: FirebirdXR
  • DaxterMaxDaxterMax Registered User regular

Limelight

You need an NVIDIA GPU that works with Gamestream for it to work though.

I actually tried to port this open source app to the Vita at one stage as a pet project.
    I got some of the base libraries ported at the time but the lack of an H264 decoder for the PSM SDK killed it.
    Trying to port one in managed code was going to take me more time than I had. It would have been nice to stream PC games to the Vita.

Steam | DaxterMax | Youtube
    DaxterMax wrote: »

Limelight

You need an NVIDIA GPU that works with Gamestream for it to work though.

I actually tried to port this open source app to the Vita at one stage as a pet project.
    I got some of the base libraries ported at the time but the lack of an H264 decoder for the PSM SDK killed it.
    Trying to port one in managed code was going to take me more time than I had. It would have been nice to stream PC games to the Vita.

AMD Owner here sadly. Not that it's a detriment. My house has been a soldier.d Started life in America, housed in the pc belonging to a very esteemed and well respected Baker. He then very generously shipped it across to me and it has served me wonderfully well to date.

• chris: waffle kingchris: waffle king whiskey-fueled crank Osaka's OverbellyRegistered User regular
    Dirtyboy wrote: »
    If you forget what hardware you have installed, check out this free program by makers of CCleaner called Speccy: https://www.piriform.com/speccy

Example of what mine looks like:
    N62kKEE.png

@Dirtyboy‌ , thanks for putting this up, yeah? Never exactly knew how poorly my lil' laptop stacked against some of the games i try to run on it. Least now i know why things get wonkier the nicer the graphics go. Anyhow, it does take at least some pressure off my wallet, knocking a few things off, or at least down, my wishlist.

steam_sig.png
    時計仕掛けの子の丸々太った磁器の顔に表情は無いが、転がりながら、口がカチッと開閉して、腕が上下に動い た。

ージョン・タインズ、作家
    ー無名狂師、翻訳者 (俺)
    Wanna watch a gaijin butcher monsters and the Japanese Language all at once? Sure you do, and now you can!
  • MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    I have a dentist appointment today when I forgot to have one scheduled for over a year because, you know, moving out and living on my own combined with school was taking a lot of my attention away from bi-annual things like that. I also already know they're gonna find at least one cavity.

Today is not going to be a fun day.

• IcemopperIcemopper Registered User regular
    Madican wrote: »
    I have a dentist appointment today when I forgot to have one scheduled for over a year because, you know, moving out and living on my own combined with school was taking a lot of my attention away from bi-annual things like that. I also already know they're gonna find at least one cavity.

My wife has amazing, beautiful, perfect teeth, and has flossed every day of her life. Despite amazing care, she got a cavity. It just happens, even to the best of us!

If anything, just get home and play State of Decay to unwind and take your mind off decaying teeth.

• bloodatonementbloodatonement Registered User regular
    Child of Light: Hows the difficulty range between Casual and Expert?

Zdy0pmg.jpg
    Steam ID: Good Life
  • SudsSuds Registered User regular
    Wow. This thread is still alive!

camo_sig2.png
  • Pixelated PixiePixelated Pixie They/Them Registered User regular
    Suds wrote: »
    Wow. This thread is still alive!

997tgrjt1fs0.jpg

~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
    ironzerg wrote: »
    Chipmunks are like nature's nipple clamps, I guess?
  • DoctorArchDoctorArch Curmudgeon Registered User regular
    Also, let's file this under "Nope, never ever ever going to play this"

Child Birth Simulator

Been there, seen that, will see another one in a few months.

Graphics 5/10 - not nearly realistic enough.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6732-9515-9697
    Steam thread and someone makes a "still alive" comment and that's your go to image? You monster.

Zdy0pmg.jpg
    Steam thread and someone makes a "still alive" comment and that's your go to image? You monster.

Pbttthhh.

~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
  • SudsSuds Registered User regular
    LOL. Portal joke has been done to death.

camo_sig2.png
  • xenardxenard Registered User regular

Child Birth Simulator

Figured hey I'm a woman and will go through this eventually so what could the harm be. I shouldn't have clicked play.

steam_sig.png
    3DS Friend Code: 2449-5711-0640
  • akajaybayakajaybay Registered User regular
    Interesting selection of related games on the Child Birth Simulator page.
    EEEjTuQ.jpg

xenard wrote: »

Child Birth Simulator

Figured hey I'm a woman and will go through this eventually so what could the harm be. I shouldn't have clicked play.

My little sister was due on Tuesday. I sent her the link to help her pass the time 'til the baby actually arrived.

BTW, they also have "epidural birth" and "c-section birth"

Zdy0pmg.jpg
  • HyphyKezzyHyphyKezzy The Best On MarsRegistered User regular
    Child of Light: Hows the difficulty range between Casual and Expert?
    I found combat surprisingly challenging on casual. Defend is your friend, use it anytime you think you'll be interrupted.

steam_sig.png
  • ZavianZavian universal peace sounds better than forever war Registered User regular

Child Birth Simulator

I...I always thought giant birds carried babies from the baby factory and that's how children were born....this Steam thread has shattered my innocence...
    signature.png
    signature.png

• TheKoolEagleTheKoolEagle Registered User regular
    Should I send Child Birth Simulator to my 8 month pregnant wife? Y/N.

uNMAGLm.png Mon-Fri 8:30 PM CST - 11:30 PM CST
  • HalfazedninjaHalfazedninja Author of Jake Howard: Multiverse 101! Behind YouRegistered User regular

Child Birth Simulator

You got further than me. I just clicked to share the link and will not click play EVER!

My debut novel, JAKE HOWARD: MULTIVERSE 101!
    Switch FC: SW-7588-7027-0113, Steam/PSN: Halfazedninja

• SteevLSteevL What can I do for you? Registered User regular
    Madican wrote: »

You'll probably be OK, even if it is a cavity. Back in 2012 I went to the dentist for the first time in 11 years and felt like I came away relatively unscatched. Only had 3 cavities and 1 root canal! I was seriously expecting much worse, like maybe needing a "deep cleaning" under my gums.

• IoloIolo iolo Registered User regular

Would you prefer, "Pass me another hunk of copilot"?

Lt. Iolo's First Day
    Steam profile.
    Getting started with BATTLETECH: Part 1 / Part 2
  • Ed GrubermanEd Gruberman Registered User regular
    Iolo wrote: »

Would you prefer, "Pass me another hunk of copilot"?

This is how that ends:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krHu4E65khA

steam_sig.png

SteamID: edgruberman GOG Galaxy: EdGruberman
    edited January 2015
    Resident Evil HD Remaster is up for preorder. Comes out the 20th.

Jragghen on
  • KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular

Ooooo. @The Brayster‌ !

:wink:

Do you value your manly bits? Y/N.

~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
  • HounHoun Registered User regular

Do you value your manly bits? Y/N.

By month 8 of pregnancy he's probably either forgotten they exist due to disuse or is actively regretting the awesome power they wield.

• IoloIolo iolo Registered User regular
    Is there a list of the numbers of gems to craft various boosters anywhere? My research produced no such list and I can't check the gems-to-craft costs without owning the games. There are a couple of the ANIME SALE games that seem like they might fit the @Pixelated Pixie‌ profit loop model.

Lt. Iolo's First Day
    Steam profile.
    Getting started with BATTLETECH: Part 1 / Part 2
  • CorriganXCorriganX Jacksonville, FLRegistered User regular

Its only $20 too! Thats not too bad.

n1woEHJ.png
    CorriganX on Steam and just about everywhere else.
    edited January 2015
    Iolo wrote: »
    Is there a list of the numbers of gems to craft various boosters anywhere? My research produced no such list and I can't check the gems-to-craft costs without owning the games. There are a couple of the ANIME SALE games that seem like they might fit the "Pixelated Pixie"‌ profit loop model.
    I'm fairly certain that is only a very narrow range of games fit that. Neither of the games I tried worked. And I think @Pixelated Pixie‌ even said post sale, her loop was starting to collapse.

bloodatonement on
    Zdy0pmg.jpg
This discussion has been closed.