As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Good gift for a 40th birthday?

DrezDrez Registered User regular
My friend recently became a mother and today becomes a 40. I don't know what to get her. I have been stumped for days. I have approximately 7 hours to find something. I'm near a mall which has stores in it. Any advice? My budget is $50-100.

I was thinking maybe a bath thingie gift set but I don't know what kind of aroma she likes. I don't know her size, so clothes are out.

Please help me, you're my only hope. :(

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    You could always go get a necklace engraved with her and her kids name on it.

No idea if you can get something like that in 7 hours. Maybe at someplace like "Things Remembered" if you have a store like that in your mall.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    schussschuss Registered User regular
    Something that says "happy 30th".
    I would just go with some relaxing bath stuff with a gift receipt to hedge your bet.

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    Gift certificate to a nice restaurant, and an offer to watch the kid for an evening?

Edit: Kind of depends on how recently your friend became a mother.

see317 on
  • Options
    NijaNija Registered User regular
    Over The Hill stuff from a Spencer's-type place.

Examples.

Priest lvl 110 Warlock lvl 9x DK lvl 110 Paladin lvl 9x Rogue lvl 8x

Steam Me
  • Options
    ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    edited January 2015
    Nija wrote: »
    Over The Hill stuff from a Spencer's-type place.

Examples.

Alternatively, 50-100 black balloons stuffed into her car while she's away.

Then a gift certificate to a local restaurant and one to a movie theater.

Edit: shit, just looked at the posted dates, and I'm way behind. File it away for next time!

Shadowfire on
    WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter