As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[NFL]PLAYOFFS! PLAYOFFS?

19495969798100»

• MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    Jars wrote: »
    if kyle shanahan is seen anywhere near buffalo in the next few days I might not be able to control myself

From the excitement, right?

• ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    Butters wrote: »
    Maximum wrote: »
    Kyle Shanahan has left Cleveland.

@BruceFeldmanCFB
    Was a big Manziel supporter there. RT @alexmarvez @Browns also parting ways with QB coach Dowell Loggains, source tells @NFLonFOX

Well, that was a fun 1 year of seeing Cleveland compete

I'm not convinced Kyle Shanahan is a huge loss and the Browns had some of the worst quarterback play in the league most of the season.

It was at best a mutual parting (considering the offers Kyle's getting he probably bolted as soon as he could), but still huge loss or not they're now going to be on their 3rd or 4th OC in 5 years, which is good for exactly 0 of their QBs. Plus this makes things even harder for the already-on-his-last-straw Manziel who loses another big supporter and is now on his 2nd OC and QB coach of his NFL career. And if they bolt with him or he gets hurt at any point in 2015 and they don't resign Hoyer (I'm assuming they don't have enough faith in Shaw to keep only him), there's gonna be another name added to that jersey list.

They sure don't seem like a team just coming off of their best record in years.

If Kyle gets a promotion it'll be from nepotism rather than performance. He has yet to show he's remotely qualified for a head coaching job.

I'm also not sure Manziel has any "big supporters" anymore (at least not from football people) and another OC should be the least of his worries. He has to prove he can master an NFL play book, develop trust with his teammates, and consistently show up to fucking work on time before his ass will be out of the league.

I imagine they'll resign Hoyer because he'll probably come pretty cheap after this season.

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    Rodgers has a slight tear in his calf. He's still going to play, but I can't help but think of his leg as a ticking time bomb.

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Win with Flynn!

• Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    Marathon wrote: »
    Rodgers has a slight tear in his calf. He's still going to play, but I can't help but think of his leg as a ticking time bomb.

God damnit if the cowboys get to the championship game I will never forgive the packers.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    legs are kind of important for qbs

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Langly wrote: »
    legs are kind of important for qbs

What? They don't have to kick the ball. This is ridiculous!

• XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    ice up, son?

• RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    it's a good thing he didn't have any 250 pound men putting all their weight directly on his calf through cleats.

Radius on
    Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
    Radius wrote: »
    it's a good thing he didn't have any 250 pound men putting all their weight directly on his calf through cleats.

Yeah, he had a 307lb man on it instead.

• Fondor_YardsFondor_Yards Elite Four Member: Hydra Registered User regular
    Jars wrote: »
    if kyle shanahan is seen anywhere near buffalo in the next few days I might not be able to control myself

You're in luck, they didn't interview him in a few days, they did it today.

Secrets, lies, and tragedy. The trifecta.
    3DS Code: 5043-2172-1361
    Xbone Tag: Salal al Din
  • JarsJars Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    they were also supposed to interview rex ryan today so I'm not going to be worried until shanahan shows up again

Jars on
    They pulled A Gronking to Remember off of Amazon.
    Not because of the content. But apparently because of the MHK patch on Gronk's jersey.

Robert Kraft isn't too happy with his wife's name being on the cover of Gronk erotica

• Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    http://grantland.com/features/rexs-last-stand/

This was pretty good I thought. Looking forward to rex in hotlanta

This discussion has been closed.