Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[WOW]WARLORDS OF DRAENOR: 2015, the Year of the Elekk

19495969798100»

• So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User, Moderator mod
    Wow.

Some of these attunement changes seem crazy.

Not only was haste's value increased by 11.1% globally but protection paladins get 130% of haste from items instead of 105%? Destruction warlocks get 115% of critical strike? That seems like some huge itemization turns for those classes.

Discipline shields nerfed. That's good? I guess? Even as a Discipline Priest I think it is a good step. I'd preferred for some of our lesser used tools to get some additional prominece but I suppose this is just a bit more balanced. That's realistically like an 8-9% nerf to my overall healing though, jeez.

noooo my PW:S, my bread and butter! yeah that seems a bit harsh

• DacDac Registered User regular
    Having to upgrade each summoned piece individually would be hideously awful. I'm 99% sure you upgrade the item in the UI, and every piece summoned after is upgraded.

Steam: catseye543
    PSN: ShogunGunshow
    Origin: ShogunGunshow
    crimsoncoyote
  • MugsleyMugsley Registered User regular
    Call me weird, but I'm ok with only having the Heirlooms go to 90; if that's what happens. There is enough gear available as you level 90-100 to keep your ilvl steadily progressing as you reach 100.

90-100 BOE greens are already super cheap; this will make them worthless. 90-100 BOE blues are already dropping in value fairly quickly.

And speaking of gear, can anyone explain why raid trash (especially those after the first tier of an expansion) still drops greens? Those seem like a waste of developer effort.

• FairchildFairchild Rabbit used short words that were easy to understand, like "Hello Pooh, how about Lunch ?" Registered User regular
  • AngryAngry Did you come here to kill Or did you come here to dieRegistered User regular
    I clicked on a stream for someone doing mythic kargath attempts. She was a disc priest.

From pull to wipe, the only thing she did was click on her raid frames and cast shield.

This discussion has been closed.