As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Royal Rumble '15

MathGuru83MathGuru83 Registered User regular
As all avid wrestling fans know, the WWE Royal Rumble will be taking place that Sunday of PAX weekend (Jan 25th). Me and a buddy were going to watch it in our hotel and wanted to see if other people would be interested for a mini (depending on room) Rumble Party. Contact @ andreball83@gmail if your ready to watch Daniel Bryan win! YES! YES! YES!

• Options
    AxonAxon Registered User regular
    I will likely be cancelling my PAX South sojourn because I have tix for the rumble. :-(

• Options
    MathGuru83MathGuru83 Registered User regular
    Yeah that's a tough choice. I think I'd rather be at the Rumble if Daniel Bryan has a good chance of winning. Guess we'll see in a week or so huh?

• Options
    Jester19xJester19x Registered User regular
    I might take you up on the offer. I really dont wanna wait til i get home to watch it cause people might txt me and will be all over facebook

• Options
    DiligentDragonDiligentDragon Registered User regular
    Thank god I never log onto my Facebook account....rather than watch Rumble in a hotel room, though, shouldn't we see if a bar in SA is showing it? There's always a chance!

• Options
    krae_mankrae_man Registered User regular
    I think you mean Roman Reigns win.

*Pointless Loony Toons reference*

Blea Dat

I've been trying to find a bar myself and have had absolutely no luck.

• Options
    WuShockWuShock Lawful Good South BrownbackistanRegistered User regular
    edited January 2015
    Paging @Devlin_Dragonus‌ .... @Devlin_Dragonus‌ to the thread, please....

WuShock on
    Twixxo wrote:
    WuShock is the best
    He is the very bestest
    I wish I was him

rx9e87jbbz0w.png