As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Missing passes

HoshiOdessaHoshiOdessa Registered User new member
So, I sent an email about this already and haven't gotten a reply, but my boyfriend bought us Saturday passes to the con back in October and we haven't gotten them in the mail still. I was wondering if it was going to be different for single day passes and we would have to pick them up at the con the day of or what was going on. Anyone else having an issue or any advice on what to do?

• zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited January 2015
    When you bought them doesn't affect much unless it was after the shipping deadline (which it wasn't). None of them get sent until a week or two before the convention. The first badges received in the mail were just a few days ago. If you haven't gotten them by the end of the week, email pax_questions@paxsite.com for instructions on what to do.

If you are in the USA, they are mailed to you via USPS unless you paid for a higher level of shipping. If you are not in the USA, the default is will call, which is pick up at the convention, but you can pay for shipping if you wanted to.

zerzhul on
  • HoshiOdessaHoshiOdessa Registered User new member
    Thank you so much! I was worried since we live in Houston and figured that they would have gotten to us by now. >_<