As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

All Dogs Go To Heaven (And Taste Delicious) [movies]

19495969798100»

• Options
    GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    I think the time is ripe for the Alien3 that we were promised.

A Battle: Los Angeles/Cloverfield of a mass alien outbreak on Earth.

Gvzbgul on
  • Options
    Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular
    AtomicTofu wrote: »
    now i really want a reality show that involves plucking cameron and scott from their current projects and wife swapping them

James Cameron's Leviticus

of course, the prequel to ridley's extent property "numb3rs"

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    Magic Pink wrote: »
    holy shit wait what

there's a sequal to avatar coming

good lord why

It made all the money. The bigger question is how have they not just been shitting those films out, assembly-line style.

• Options
    GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    This movie looks p. cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuiAJvPXpFs#t=132

It's got Pedro Pascal!
    And vampires!

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    I really enjoyed birdman

Take what you know about my film preferences and use them to determine if that reflects positively or negatively on birdman.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I just watched Movie 43

I want my time back

This discussion has been closed.