As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX South Buttoneering Contest

DolarrahDolarrah New JerseyRegistered User regular
edited January 2015 in PAX South
paxfans.com/button.html

Please see site for rules

Post pictures of your button in this discussion and I will copy them to the website.

All Button PICSs must be submitted no later then Wednesday January 21st at 5:00 PM EST to be posted to site and eligible for the contest.

I will be trading my button at the PRE PAX DINNER and BAR CRAWL and GREY GOO PARTIES, as well as trying to find other outlets that are posted.

Prize will be mailed when I return home from PAX.

Contest Entry Pictures should be sent to buttons@paxfans.com to be considered official. You can post them here, but only the email will be considered official.

zerzhul on

• Options
    KhaytorKhaytor MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    I have 2 buttons that will be given out. Feel free to add the Dinklebot one.

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    looks like jonxp got the buttoneering site working for button uploads :)

• Options
    DolarrahDolarrah New JerseyRegistered User regular
    Awesome, but looks like new signups are not working for me. Have any others who were not previously members had an issue uploading, if not and its just me, go to JONXP's site