As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Sunless [chat]

19495969798100»

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
  • Options
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Gotham and Brooklyn 99 got renewed already.

Gotham

eh cool its gotten better, well the most recent episode was crap but still.

Brooklyn 99 YESSSSS

• Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    @Elki‌ @The Green Eyed Monster‌ let's do club matches

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    AresProphetAresProphet Registered User regular
    hello [chat]

ex9pxyqoxf6e.png
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    this is not my theme song but

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZkjeJKBI0M

• Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    Yo DPA hi5 i had sex twice today it was magical

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    syndalis wrote: »
    Summer just did her nails in the apartment.

She used some stuff on the nails before she began that was not nail polish remove or nail polish, but it smells the way I imagine hell to smell.

Like, I had to flee.

Holy shit what women put themselves through is the fucking worst.

And half of it is so unnecessary! I have never once been like "damn, I wasn't sure about that girl but the specific shade of her nail color really made the difference this time! Good thing she didn't go with the Autumn Cherry!"

I don't think impressing other people is the reason girls generally put on nail polish or do a lot of other things.

Some girls yeah, but like, I do it for the fuck of it, and so does everyone else I know.

i think the overwhelming majority of people do things to their appearance in part because of the hope that others will like how they look

sometimes that desire is grounded in sexual inquiry and sometimes not but

'i'mma just do me, i think it looks good fuck the world' is way less common i think than it's presented

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    These SNL Sia performances are bizarre as fuck

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular

me too

first time without those dread condoms for us

was the best thing ever

then we had a girlfriend boyfriend talk and now i have a girlfriend

• Options
    Organichu wrote: »
    i think the overwhelming majority of people do things to their appearance in part because of the hope that others will like how they look

'i'mma just do me, i think it looks good fuck the world' is way less common i think than it's presented

my situ may be diff because I'm married

but sar was not into tattoos when I started getting them

or into beards

she's not in love with stretching ear piercings

BUT IMMA DO ME

• Options

me too

first time without those dread condoms for us

was the best thing ever

then we had a girlfriend boyfriend talk and now i have a girlfriend

fuck yeah, relationships!

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    wait otlc and cass had sex without dread condoms and are now boyfriend and girlfriend

does choco know

override367 on
  • Options
    Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    edited January 2015

She used some stuff on the nails before she began that was not nail polish remove or nail polish, but it smells the way I imagine hell to smell.

Like, I had to flee.

And half of it is so unnecessary! I have never once been like "damn, I wasn't sure about that girl but the specific shade of her nail color really made the difference this time! Good thing she didn't go with the Autumn Cherry!"

I don't think impressing other people is the reason girls generally put on nail polish or do a lot of other things.

Some girls yeah, but like, I do it for the fuck of it, and so does everyone else I know.

I mean, yes, I mostly agree with you, but...?

I dunno I am super interested in getting some piercings or tattoos and I think it's more just because I find they look really cool and I don't think so much about how it'll appeal to others

I mean I already landed a lady so

*long, draw out belch, belly distended under stained wifebeater, sharts*

Rear Admiral Choco on
  • Options
    evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    I played some elite with my new throttle and stick. That's as cool as having sex right?

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    Choco going come home with a prince albert one of these days

• Options
    Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    evilbob wrote: »
    I played some elite with my new throttle and stick. That's as cool as having sex right?

I mean I just had sex and I'm jealous of you so yeah, it's gotta be pretty cool

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited January 2015

Like, I had to flee.

I mean, yes?

I dunno tho I am super interested in getting some piercings or tattoos and I think it's more just because I find they look really cool and I don't think so much about how it'll appeal to others

I mean I already landed a lady so

*long, draw out belch, belly distended under stained wifebeater, sharts*

well if you're gonna do something as abhorrent as mar your body with gross inks and metal bits then yes that can't possibly be image-driven

but i was responding to the general idea of nails and 'a lot of other things'

idk

there are exceptions i'm sure but it seems to me that personal interest in an aesthetic in a social vacuum- without regard for how other people will see it- is very anomalous

Organichu on
  • Options
    Imma

do

me

• Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    Oh man I missed that Bravest Warriors finished the second season

NEVER DOUBT THE WORM

• Options
    PotatoNinjaPotatoNinja Fake Gamer Goat Registered User regular
    I have been so lazy today

poopy weather and nothing to do

Two goats enter, one car leaves
  • Options
    My cousin's boyfriend is hella into nerdy shit and he's also hella attractive so I find it hilarious when he sees me and just immediately makes a beeline over when I visit to talk to me about tabletop games or video games

I can tell my cousin is getting mad jelly by the look on her face but it's funny to me every time, and his latest thing is he just got Elite: Dangerous and the word is she hasn't seen him in days

• Options
    this is chu's theme song

http://youtu.be/hvKyBcCDOB4

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    My cousin's boyfriend is hella into nerdy shit and he's also hella attractive so I find it hilarious when he sees me and just immediately makes a beeline over when I visit to talk to me about tabletop games or video games

I can tell my cousin is getting mad jelly by the look on her face but it's funny to me every time, and his latest thing is he just got Elite: Dangerous and the word is she hasn't seen him in days

If she wants to earn his respect, she should invade his game as a pirate, shoot him down, and steal his cargo.

• Options
    PotatoNinjaPotatoNinja Fake Gamer Goat Registered User regular
    Shadow of Mordor is pretty neat. The orcs really are the best part of the game. The same orc keeps showing up to fight me, with more and more scars, until his head is just held together by a bunch of bandages. The very last thing he says before dying for the fifth time is "I thought maybe we could team up this time."

I hope he isn't really dead.

Two goats enter, one car leaves
  • Options
    Time to tidy my room up so I can do some yoga then it's elite time.

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    Ladyroar is watching some sequel musical to Phantom of the Opera on netflix, it pains her so.

• Options
    emnmnme wrote: »

If she wants to earn his respect, she should invade his game as a pirate, shoot him down, and steal his cargo.

If he's bounty hunting with gimballed guns she should just fly in front of him constantly dropping chaff.

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    I should get shadow of mordor

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Shadow of Mordor is pretty neat. The orcs really are the best part of the game. The same orc keeps showing up to fight me, with more and more scars, until his head is just held together by a bunch of bandages. The very last thing he says before dying for the fifth time is "I thought maybe we could team up this time."

I hope he isn't really dead.

Do orcs ever get scared of you and refuse to fight, maybe dropping their weapons and running away?

• Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    I think dwarf swashbuckler might be my BG character for my next run. I never actually played a pure class character all the way up and dual wielding belm and scarlet ninja to = 4 attacks per round which is the same as a fighter get dual wielding anything but scimitars (and even a fighter using belm will be capped at 5 attacks per round so not that big of a deal).

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Man work so far tonight has been Defusing Situations - Hard Mode

But we are killing it so far so it's k

• Options
    I got lipstick stamps on my passport?

• Options
    I think I need a new one

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    all this time I thought it was shadows of mordor and I thought of how expansive it must be. there are lots of shadows there!

but it's just shadow? the whole game takes place like under one cliff or something? DUMB GAME NO THX

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Variable wrote: »
    all this time I thought it was shadows of mordor and I thought of how expansive it must be. there are lots of shadows there!

but it's just shadow? the whole game takes place like under one cliff or something? DUMB GAME NO THX

well, it's a big cliff

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    I just realized that Game of Thrones is going to get past the books

they have to start making season 6 soon and the book isn't out yet

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was blasting along at warp 2.8

@override367 will create the new thread
    @Evil Multifarious is backup

This discussion has been closed.