As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Cards Against Humanity] Hydra Holiday Hangout Edition! DR. FLAMINGO WINS!

2»

• Options
    Dr. FlamingoDr. Flamingo 49 Gilded Disc Perceives the Sun Registered User regular
    Dick Cheney

• Options
    Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    I'm sure @MegaMek got a ton of practice with the handicapped as a cabinet member of the Bush Administration. CHEAPSHOTS™

Round 11: Before _________, all we had was _________.

Let's take a trip down memory lane while MegaMek deals with the terrible nightmares of buckshot in his face.

• Options
    Before @theSquid we played Cards Against Humanity.

(That's a bit dickish. Sorry.)

• Options
    edited January 2015
    Sorry for the delay, RL loves to keep me busy for no good reason.

Before Michael Jackson, all we had was A PowerPoint presentation. tapeslinger
    Before an asymmetric boob job, all we had was a wonderful personality. Elvenshae
    Before The Hustle, all we had was bitches. theSquid
    Before 24-hour media coverage, all we had was Police brutality. Winner: Dr. Flamingo
    Before The Gulags, all we had was Whipping a disobedient slave. Sir Fabulous

@MegaMek, which one reminded you of the Good O' Days?

Grunt's Ghosts on
  • Options
    MegaMekMegaMek Girls like girls. Registered User regular
    I'm sure media coverage has had some effect on the amount of police brutality, right?

Right..?

:sad:

Is time a gift or punishment?
  • Options
    This is a Special Report, I'm Grunt's Ghosts.

Riots are going on world tonight after the deadly beating of four unidentified individuals by police officer Dr. Flamingo, who when on to win his case in court. It was savage and caught on tape, but somehow the terrible bird was able to convince the Jury that he was in the right. Outside the court room, the officer had this to say.

DR. FLAMINGO WINS!

• Options
    Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    Congratulations, @Dr. Flamingo!
    Alright, let's get 'im.

You hold him down, I'll break his knees.

pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • Options
    Dr. FlamingoDr. Flamingo 49 Gilded Disc Perceives the Sun Registered User regular
    Yaaaay... wait what?